What's new

US had stopped Jordan from sending jets to Pakistan in 1971 war

Fact is Indian army chief has stated on TV that Pakistani soldiers were outnumbered by 15-1 w/r to Indian soldiers, in the same interview Indian army chief said that Pakistani army fought gallantly.

I wonder if Pak army was busy fighting full blown war with India out numbering Pakistani soldiers ration 15:1 surrounded from all directions, than who was doing rape?

Now, do not forget to count even more in number the mukti bahni bengali hindus, and criminals sent by India, may be they had lot of free time and reason to rape and blame on Pak army.

What is happening in Bangladesh today, clearly tells how much the mukti bahni rulers crush any anti Indian sentiment.

The Jordanian 104's did arrive later in the war.

How many and where were they deployed?

Fact is Indian army chief has stated on TV that Pakistani soldiers were outnumbered by 15-1 w/r to Indian soldiers, in the same interview Indian army chief said that Pakistani army fought gallantly.

I wonder if Pak army was busy fighting full blown war with India out numbering Pakistani soldiers ration 15:1 surrounded from all directions, than who was doing rape?

Now, do not forget to count even more in number the mukti bahni bengali hindus, and criminals sent by India, may be they had lot of free time and reason to rape and blame on Pak army.

What is happening in Bangladesh today, clearly tells how much the mukti bahni rulers crush any anti Indian sentiment.

Gen Manekshaw was honest as usual when he mentioned the professionalism of Pak army units in E. Pakistan.

He also said that Pak army defeated the 60,000 insurgents by December.

Most of Indians and especially Pakistanis do not know the history of our wars.

peace

How many and where were they deployed?

Gen Manekshaw was honest as usual when he mentioned the professionalism of Pak army units in E. Pakistan.

He also said that Pak army defeated the 60,000 insurgents by December.

Most of Indians and especially Pakistanis do not know the history of our wars.

peace

Of course we do not know it... because its not part of any circulam.

Epic fail thread. Don't have time to go through all the posts. May be sometimes later.

But here are views.

Jordan helping Pakistan is like Somalia sending his internationally acclaimed army to Pakistani war zone.

it is like sending your middle school hockey team to help out Pakistan in the olympics to win the gold cup.

hahahahah

hahahaahah

And this f@rty talk about F 104. is at best $tupid.

Those who have an iota of knowledge about PAF during 71, must know that our planes were actually sent to Iran for safe keeping. Because Indian airforce was killing them at will.

Why it is that we are trying to rewrite a war history to fit the $tupid Ammmah concept.

This is pathetic.

Are you saying Jordan's F104's never came to Pakistan? @Capt.Popeye?

Research the " Black September in Jordan " . Its called quid pro quos . Ignorance of the history is no excuse to ridicule/get personal with anyone .
what does that have to do with pakistan?!!!!!!
what does events in jordan have anything to do with their help to pakistan?

what does that have to do with pakistan?!!!!!!
what does events in jordan have anything to do with their help to pakistan?

This world runs on " give and take " , mate . The point is that we too helped the Jordanians against their fight with Palestinians and later Gen.Zia-ul-Haq lead that .

This world runs on " give and take " , mate . The point is that we too helped the Jordanians against their fight with Palestinians and later Gen.Zia-ul-Haq lead that .
and little more... do not filter our help according to your personal suitability.

we don't hate indian muslims, we don't hate hindus either, we hate anybody who is a threat to the lives of innocent civilians in our country and our muslim brothers.
believe it or not i admire jews as well and i like them but i hate zionists

I agree to everything you mentioned...except the part where you forgot to include your Pakistani Hindu brothers as well...."Any religion cannot belong to one country alone, it belongs to all the countries that exist.(Even if there is only one citizen practicing that particular religion) Whereas a country belongs to the citizens of that country alone"

it might run on give and take but there was times when somethings were done for the sake of brotherhood, ever heard of king faisal? muslims love muslims and always help muslims before other but we aren't perfect. muslims helped turkey win against greed in a war, saudis helped us financially many many times when they didn't have to.
you don't see china helping us for no reason, they only help us when they could money. but arabs nations always help our poor *** country out. nobody can deny that even though i hate royal families lol.

I agree to everything you mentioned...except the part where you forgot to include your Pakistani Hindu brothers as well...."Any religion cannot belong to one country alone, it belongs to all the countries that exist.(Even if there is only one citizen practicing that particular religion) Whereas a country belongs to the citizens of that country alone"

i mentioned hindus, not indians hindus. reread what i wrote.
of course i will help my fellow pakistanis no matter what religion they are over anybody else. we have to take care of our own house first before we take care of others.

Are you saying Jordan's F104's never came to Pakistan? @Capt.Popeye?

I seriously doubt that. I have not seen any specific document where Jordanian F-104s were added to PAF and then they saw combat during 1971.

We didn't need F-104s at that time anyways. We had decent planes. But we were failing on early warning systems.

We needed something similar to AWACS or some kind of satellite based reconnoissance.

Because Indian Airforce in 1971 was forking aka bombing us pretty much at will.

....muslims love muslims and always help muslims ....

In your local mosque? Yes off course.

But if you say one more time that Muslims helped Pakistan in our wars against India, in any substantial way! then you must show some clear evidence, like number of planes, pilots, tanks, ships, ground troops. Who was the Muslim general fulana-din fulana fulana who fought on our border location X.

Thank you

Last edited:
You are free to add whatever I have left / may have forgotten .

Actually, you what you posted is out of context propaganda, just to malign Pakistan's army.
You are blinded in your (baseless) hate towards general, Zia ul-Haq. Otherwise, he has a lot of credit under his belt.

Actually, you what you posted is out of context propaganda, just to malign Pakistan's army.
You are blinded in your (baseless) hate towards general, Zia ul-Haq. Otherwise, he has a lot of credit under his belt.

What propaganda?

Please enlighten us!

Back
Top Bottom