What's new

US gradually armed Pakistan with 14 combat aircrafts, 59 trainer jets, 374 armoured carriers

Husain-Haqqani.jpg

I am unable to understand the purpose of this report, all of these are years old deals but somehow media is twisting it in a way of single & latest defence purchases .... T-37 trainer aircraft & M113 & other articles record is given below

Excess Defence Artilces Pakistan.JPG

Giving Defence aid and selling defence toys for Pakistan

JVs and selling defence toys to India

Economic relations with China.

They are out sourcing their plan to the nations in Asia. They want nations fight each other and destabilize such that they can implement their doctrine of controlling rising east.

Rehash of old news.

Equipment obtained in last five years.

Going over same purchases again

Regrding F-16 A/B from Jordan, yes that may be funded by USA

those were purchased from Pakistan own funds .... I had shared minister of defence report regarding the payment of those jets in one of the F-16 thread previously .... try 2 find that report if you have some doubt about their payments .....

I wish to see the Remaining 18 , Block 52 F-16's coming to Pakistan ..

those were purchased from Pakistan own funds .... I had shared minister of defence report regarding the payment of those jets in one of the F-16 thread previously .... try 2 find that report if you have some doubt about their payments .....

Thanks for mentioning that I remember it you have shared earlier. So my bad I tripped. I think that was additional F-16 A/B which has been given to PAF earlier.

sir , if i recall it correct you have posted that report multiple times ...

$ 629 million ?
how many JF-17 could have been made in this money instead of buying american leftover trash?

$ 629 million ?
how many JF-17 could have been made in this money instead of buying american leftover trash?

does your military still have that complex of western maal procurement? like IAF? may be because of that

I think 14 F16s are the same which Pakistan had received from Jordan in 2014. But looks like 18 F16 C/D is a new purchase. Since India has decided MMRCA, Pakistan has also taken some step forward.

But what does that mean? Is J-10 out of table?
those 13 are different and already have been recieved

This is old news of pakistan buying 18 blk 52's and 50 amraam etc.The article is quite confusing and the author has mixed past procurings and those which we r considering to procure from US leftovers in afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom