What's new

US drone strike leaves four dead in North Waziristan.

DroneAcharya

BANNED
Reaction score
US drone strike leaves four dead in North Waziristan

Zahir Shah Sherazi | 3 hours ago

drone_brown_6701.jpg

PESHAWAR: Four people were killed early on Friday by a suspected US drone strike in North Waziristan tribal region, intelligence sources claimed.

The sources said that the US drone fired two missiles on a house in Dattakhel Tehsil of North Waziristan Agency, killing four suspected militants.

The political administration and the military authorities in the tribal areas do not comment on the drone strikes. However, the intelligence reports said that those killed are suspected militants and their harbourers.

North Waziristan region is considered a bastion of Taliban and al Qaeda-linked militants.

The area, which is close to the Pakistan-Afghanistan border, is one of the seven regions in Pakistan’s Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), governed by tribal laws.

Attacks by unmanned US aircraft are deeply unpopular in Pakistan, which says they violate its sovereignty and fan anti-US sentiment, but US officials are said to believe the attacks are too important to give up.

----------------------

To the MOD Blackblood who issued a warning to my post, i wanted to know what categorizes as "other rules" for receiving the warning ? Is mentioning Ababeel a violation of the rule ? Or is the word jehadi the reason my post was deleted ? I want to know, what was so provocative in the words in the context of the post i used, that got me that warning ? Neither of them are derogatory/insulting/demeaning in any sense of the terminology. Let me know what are the censored words in my post and why are they so.

Drones attacks are done with permission of governament of Pakistan. People are fool to believe that U.S is violating pakistan air space. Tribals are second class citizens, their blood is cheaper, and they will be always used as cannon fodder. They are getting killed by TTP, Pak army and american Drones.....
Our first civilian dictator, Qaid e Azam mohammad ali jinnah, refuse to include them in mainstream Pakistan. Only forces were pulled out as they were needed else where. While draconian colonial law FCR was retained, same political agent of British. No roads, no schools and colleges, no university, no hospitals, no infrastructure at all......what is difference between colonial british and Pakistan? Atleast british built roads in tribal areas, still those roads are used for transport there...

Drones attacks are done with permission of governament of Pakistan. People are fool to believe that U.S is violating pakistan air space. Tribals are second class citizens, their blood is cheaper, and they will be always used as cannon fodder. They are getting killed by TTP, Pak army and american Drones.....
Our first civilian dictator, Qaid e Azam mohammad ali jinnah, refuse to include them in mainstream Pakistan. Only forces were pulled out as they were needed else where. While draconian colonial law FCR was retained, same political agent of British. No roads, no schools and colleges, no university, no hospitals, no infrastructure at all......what is difference between colonial british and Pakistan? Atleast british built roads in tribal areas, still those roads are used for transport there...

is FATA worse than balochistan???

then why this hoopla?
Pakistan seeks UN ban on drone strikes against sovereign nations

Pakistani members dont even care to comment in drone attack threads. Sad. Its like that they have accepted as a daily routine.

Pakistani members dont even care to comment in drone attack threads. Sad. Its like that they have accepted as a daily routine.

Wait till the new government comes in. However i may also add that if the nation still does not learn and the likes of Zadari and Nawaz Sharif are elected again, we unfortunately will have to accept it and live with it for 5 more years.

Govt is responsible

If IK come into power than bye bye Drone strikes

If Nawaz than we will have to remain so for the next 5 years

@united What will you say now ? After all Armed/Security Forces and Govt. are responsible for Security of Pakistanis.

Last edited by a moderator:

The alarm will only ring if a drone strikes in Punjab. Like i said tribals are cheap bloodied second class citizens whose loyalty is always questioned.
Today pakistani members are calling names to tribals openly on this forum, and it is fully allowed. You dont get infraction for passing degrading remarks against tribals, kuli chuti he , azma ke daik lu.
To suppress pashtun nationalism, pakistan converted tribals into religous fanatics...and the plan was successful...its still tehrik e taliban "pakistan"...hum pakhtuno ki nasal ko corrupt kar gaye

In terms of backwardness and lack of development, yes FATA is worse than balochistan.
Also in terms of human right violations by security forces, deaths, displacements, destructions and devestations it is hundred times worse than balochistan.

Ye sub drama he, awaam ko jhoti ghairat bi tu dikani he.

then why all this focus only on balochistan??i have heard them accepting balochistani concerns but i have never heard something like this about FATA??

then why all this focus only on balochistan??i have heard them accepting balochistani concerns but i have never heard something like this about FATA??

There are three reasons for it.
1- Baluchistan is more sensitive issue as a separatist movement is going on there, talibans are not separtists.
2- balochistan is a province with pakistani laws and jurisdiction , FATA is not.
3- Pakhtuns are used to violence and wars since thousands of years, and they dont whine. They dont raise their voices, they simply respond with guns to those who attack them.....and pashtun is "ghareeb" by nature, sabar (patience) se kaam leta, ronay peetnay ko apne ghairat k khilaf samjta he...

Back
Top Bottom