What's new

Breaking | PAF kills up to 105 Uzbek terrorists including the Karachi attack mastermind.

Nice false flag. Haha. Too ashamed of your own country or just a troll?

Personal attacks?
When you can not substantiate your own arguments?
An Indian by heart can live in any country and be a citizen of any country, as do Pakistanis...
Take care of your own folks before thinking about Kashmiri Indians because they are Indians, plain and simple...

Personal attacks?
An Indian by heart can live in any country and be a citizen of any country, as do Pakistanis...
Take care of your own folks before thinking about Kashmiri Indians because they are Indians, plain and simple...

read the topic, stay on it, take your ranting else where, and put the correct flag against your name.

Personal attacks?
read the topic, stay on it, take your ranting else where, and put the correct flag against your name.

What makes you think they are wrong?
Stay on topic too...

Personal attacks?

I doubt a Venezuelan of Indian origin would be called "rangeela". Nice name btw.

Last edited:
To be honest after that Karachi airport attack and the way one of my friend's friend was killed in that attack. I don't give a damn if they are killing civilians or terrorists. I just want action in those regions against those terrorists

I can understand your feelings and R.I.P to departed soul, but wars are not fought on emotions, all aspect of wars should be looked and taken care of, then war can be won.

Barak Hussain Obama is the POTUS...
Got it?
Live with it..

I see bigger threat in urban areas then tribal areas as military can bomb tribal areas where terrorists are hiding but the can't do that in urban areas and terrorists have strong network in urban areas which should be destroyed on priority.

I can understand your feelings and R.I.P to departed soul, but wars are not fought on emotions, all aspect of wars should be looked and taken care of, then war can be won.

They have killed many before this, and those killed were kith and kins of many...
Whats new from you my friend?
Terrorists kill - And they have ideology.
Nothing new...Right?

I doubt an Venezuelan of Indian origin would be called "rangeela". Nice name btw.

Barak Hussain Obama is the POTUS...
Got it?
Live with it..

I spoke from the practical knowledge of people in the field. our biggest issue has been the mobility in those badlands and Americans have been haft-hearted when it came to providing us with potent airbourne mobility, transport and firepower... always mindful in case such assets might upset their new partner in the region i.e. India. hence Chinooks were out of question and we were left with repairs of old cobras and some help in getting Mi17s from third parties.
a friend told me how his team would come under fire immediately after dropping or coming out of helicopters .. Mil Mi-35 takes care of it by dropping assault teams of 5 to 8 .. observers/ sniper teams in an assault and have the firepower standby if "LZ is hot".. doing the job of Pumas, Huey's and cobras in one package. even if we discount the transport part, its firepower alone surpasses both cobras and Bell Huey's alone.
people who have decided to call it bulky, slow and sluggish must compare its data with our current fleet and some of its videos with maneuvers. T-129 if we ever get it, will be the F-16 of our army aviation and we must not burn its hours on TTP and keep it for Indians.

well said, and if PA purchase Mi-35s then it is clear indication that they are forming Air Born Strike units which are need of the day.

hey have killed many before this, and those killed were kith and kins of many...
Whats new from you my friend?
Terrorists kill - And they have ideology.
Nothing new...Right?

In COIN war the problem is that terrorist can strike any where they don't care about civilians, they prefer civilian casualties so Govt. can be pressurized but military / security forces can't do the same, they can't allow terrorists to have sympathizers by killing civilians in counter strikes.

In COIN war the problem is that terrorist can strike any where they don't care about civilians, they prefer civilian casualties so Govt. can be pressurized but military / security forces can't do the same, they can't allow terrorists to have sympathizers by killing civilians in counter strikes.

Works for new GOI headed by Modi who would be laughing all the way with such Pakistani internal destruction where the RAW has nothing to do...

Back
Top Bottom