What's new

Breaking | PAF kills up to 105 Uzbek terrorists including the Karachi attack mastermind.

They're civilians, unarmed combatants, their association to the militants should have very little influence on what needs to occur. They need to be treated as civilians, regardless of their status.
These militants live among the tribals, and due to the pakhtun tradition of "mehman nawazi" they are provided with shelter, food, heck they even marry among the tribals. Trust me dude if it were only the tribals attacking Pakistan i would probably not be this pissed but this Uzbik thing has taken it TOO GOD DAMN FAR. Brutal killing is what these fucks need, collateral damage? boo yeah!
Let me "rap" it up for you...
They livin
They rockin
They eating
They fuckin their daughters giving birth to vermin

These militants live among the tribals, and due to the pakhtun tradition of "mehman nawazi" they are provided with shelter, food, heck they even marry among the tribals. Trust me dude if it were only the tribals attacking Pakistan i would probably not be this pissed but this Uzbik thing has taken it TOO GOD DAMN FAR. Brutal killing is what these fucks need, collateral damage? boo yeah!
Let me "rap" it up for you...
They livin
They rockin
They eating
They fuckin their daughters giving birth to vermin
Quite honestly, you need to check yourself.

All this talk about killing like it's a video game is disturbing, because it shows just how little people think of their fellow man, just how dehumanizing you can make the opposition (even if they are terrorists). By doing this, you lower yourself to what the terrorists are doing, by dehumanizing them, you essentially are becoming what you're against.

The fact is that civilians are civilians are civilians, Pakistan signed on to the Geneva convention, so it must protect civilians, regardless of their status. It not only has a international duty to do so, it also has a moral obligation, and thankfully, PA and the government seem to be doing just that.

You don't turn away someone who comes to your store with a machine gun and demands you give him your money. The IMU were using intimidation and violence to get the local's support, they have taken wives and children to get the local tribal involved with them through forced honor.

This situation isn't as simple as you make it out to be, women and children are innocents that must be protected, no matter whom they're associated with.

How does the Army know it killed the mastermind of Airport attack?

Quite honestly, you need to check yourself.

All this talk about killing like it's a video game is disturbing, because it shows just how little people think of their fellow man, just how dehumanizing you can make the opposition (even if they are terrorists). By doing this, you lower yourself to what the terrorists are doing, by dehumanizing them, you essentially are becoming what you're against.

The fact is that civilians are civilians are civilians, Pakistan signed on to the Geneva convention, so it must protect civilians, regardless of their status. It not only has a international duty to do so, it also has a moral obligation, and thankfully, PA and the government seem to be doing just that.

You don't turn away someone who comes to your store with a machine gun and demands you give him your money. The IMU were using intimidation and violence to get the local's support, they have taken wives and children to get the local tribal involved with them through forced honor.

This situation isn't as simple as you make it out to be, women and children are innocents that must be protected, no matter whom they're associated with.
Yes i did go overboard there, you think i regret it, hell no!
Why!?
Ever seen videos of ISIS, terrorism in the world is taking a whole new shape. Maybe you should check out their videos, a few of em'. So, how'd it effect us, well of course the smaller evil is dictated by the bigger one. All these weird groups have connections and who know one of that might be with the ISIS, what will they do then? go on a rampage of course.
And no, it's not a video game, i'm a realist and i am damn aware that one of these days i might get blown up standing on a junction or a public place, do you think a bomb will care that i have parents waiting at home?
The IMU forced what!? as far as i know they are foreigners, and pashtuns which are in a majority are hosting them, you need to get the fact into your thick skull mate, these tribes can change their fate if they want to, they are not held hostage.
The fact is, this is a bloody war and it will be horrible, whether it be for for tribes or me.

Yes i did go overboard there, you think i regret it, hell no!
Why!?
Ever seen videos of ISIS, terrorism in the world is taking a whole new shape. Maybe you should check out their videos, a few of em'. So, how'd it effect us, well of course the smaller evil is dictated by the bigger one. All these weird groups have connections and who know one of that might be with the ISIS, what will they do then? go on a rampage of course.
And no, it's not a video game, i'm a realist and i am damn aware that one of these days i might get blown up standing on a junction or a public place, do you think a bomb will care that i have parents waiting at home?
The IMU forced what!? as far as i know they are foreigners, and pashtuns which are in a majority are hosting them, you need to get the fact into your thick skull mate, these tribes can change their fate if they want to, they are not held hostage.
The fact is, this is a bloody war and it will be horrible, whether it be for for tribes or me.

Okay, I was trying to be nice before, but you've pretty much made that impossible for me to do now.

I have seen videos of terrorists, I've seen how they affect people, I've seen how much wide spread damage they can cause and how much damage they HAVE caused globally. So, get it through your own think skull that a lesser evil is still an evil that must be condemned and avoided at all costs.

You're not a realist, because if you were, you'd realize that it's not all peaches and sun shines for the PA to do this. If you were a realist, you'd realize that if the PA just goes in, starts killing everyone, including civilians, Pakistan would be internationally isolated. You're not a realist, because if you were, you'd know that in modern warfare, ground offensives offer a clear view of whom is a civilian and whom is a shooter.

If you were a realist, the PA would be doing exactly what you're saying, but they're not, because they're smarter than you. Stop trying to be an arm chair general, the world doesn't work on a black and white scenario.

The IMU have been known to execute locals, close down entire market places, and use suicide bombings to target those that disagree with them. Do you honestly think that an entire people (the Pashtun population) would support such a thing? Stop trying to victim blame, it's disgusting and racist. This is exactly the mentality that separatists in baluchistan credibility.

The very fact that tribal leaders couldn't convince the terrorists to leave the region completely, and themselves had to erect Pakistani flags to show their loyalty, this in itself proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that they don't have any sort of power over the militants. They did not welcome the IMU, nor the TTP, they did not welcome the violence; Instead, they welcomed whom they thought were refugees and persecuted peoples from Afghanistan. Lo and behold, when the IMU/TTP came and started using violence, do you honestly think that they supported such a thing? Do you know what happened to those tribal elders that opposed the IMU/TTP? They were murdered in cold blood. If the tribes tried to push them out by force, you'd have a genocide on your hands.

I have seen videos of terrorists, I've seen how they affect people, I've seen how much wide spread damage they can cause and how much damage they HAVE caused globally. So, get it through your own think skull that a lesser evil is still an evil that must be condemned and avoided at all costs.
Well that's what I was saying.....

You're not a realist, because if you were, you'd realize that it's not all peaches and sun shines for the PA to do this. If you were a realist, you'd realize that if the PA just goes in, starts killing everyone, including civilians, Pakistan would be internationally isolated. You're not a realist, because if you were, you'd know that in modern warfare, ground offensives offer a clear view of whom is a civilian and whom is a shooter.
Internationally isolated? dude what are you on today?
American have been yelling at the top of their lungs to do it since ages, and there goes your NATO....
Chinese are also effected by Uyghurs....
Indians on this forum share the same opinion....
Iranian i don't know about....
Saudia can F OFF.....

If you were a realist, the PA would be doing exactly what you're saying, but they're not, because they're smarter than you. Stop trying to be an arm chair general, the world doesn't work on a black and white scenario.
I was just giving you my opinion, not being an arm chair general....

The IMU have been known to execute locals, close down entire market places, and use suicide bombings to target those that disagree with them. Do you honestly think that an entire people (the Pashtun population) would support such a thing? Stop trying to victim blame, it's disgusting and racist. This is exactly the mentality that separatists in baluchistan credibility.
Ok well i'm a Pashtun myself.... but let's leave it, i would like to take your view on what TTP is composed of? aliens or chicken?

The very fact that tribal leaders couldn't convince the terrorists to leave the region completely, and themselves had to erect Pakistani flags to show their loyalty, this in itself proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that they don't have any sort of power over the militants. They did not welcome the IMU, nor the TTP, they did not welcome the violence; Instead, they welcomed whom they thought were refugees and persecuted peoples from Afghanistan. Lo and behold, when the IMU/TTP came and started using violence, do you honestly think that they supported such a thing? Do you know what happened to those tribal elders that opposed the IMU/TTP? They were murdered in cold blood. If the tribes tried to push them out by force, you'd have a genocide on your hands.
It's either there genocide or the Pakistanis living in cities, we can't let this continue for eternity or the next 30 40 years.... remember the figure. About the realist part, It's me who's in Pakistan you're not, just enjoy your cup of coffee and watch polar bears or something, never mind us!

June 15, 2014

Pakistan commanders send a crucial message

Show ability to carry out precise attacks in a difficult, restive region

When Pakistan’s air force jets bombed suspected sanctuaries of Uzbek militants across the North Waziristan region early on Sunday, the country’s influential army sent a powerful signal showing its fast-growing determination to raise the stakes in a high-casualty chronic conflict.

More vitally, Pakistan’s Generals led by General Raheel Sharif, the army’s chief of staff, were also determined to show their rapidly growing ability to carry out precise attacks in a region, which for long has remained practically out of bounds for authorities.

Pakistan’s intelligence officials, citing information from the ground, claimed the killing of up to 100 or more militants, mostly from the central Asian Republic of Uzbekistan.

For years, Uzbek militants have based themselves in parts of Pakistan’s federally administered tribal areas or Fata — a rugged semi-autonomous terrain along the Afghan border, which includes North Waziristan. The region has kept Pakistan’s army practically in the eye of the storm for over a decade since the first units moved in to combat Al Qaida and Taliban militants, and their associates.

The Islamic movement of Uzbekistan or IMU, the coalition of Uzbek militants, was created in 1991 to fight the Uzbek government in the post Soviet state. The IMU began with the endgame of installing an Islamic caliphate in Uzbekistan — an objective that was later expanded to target all of central Asia.

IMU fighters active in Afghanistan are known to have used their bases in parts of Fata for a variety of objectives.

These have ranged from the training of fighters in skills ranging from simple battle-field techniques to manufacturing of explosives. These skills were employed successfully in battles against US-led western troops in Afghanistan, which invaded the central Asian country after the New York terrorist attacks known as 9/11.

The IMU suffered a significant psychological blow in 2009 when Tahir Yuldashev, one of its two founding fathers, was killed in a US drone attack. Though the movement sought to keep itself together by naming a successor, Yuldashev’s departure as the IMU’s binding force also weakened its sense of unity.

In the words of one senior western official who has tracked militancy in Afghanistan and central Asia for years: “Yuldashev’s death removed the main magnet which gave continuing life to Uzbek militancy and kept the militants together”.

While a high casualty toll among Uzbek fighters was reported in Sunday’s attacks, a Pakistani intelligence official who spoke to Gulf News recalled the “ruthless manner in which Yuldashev ran his campaign”.

Among other legacies, Yuldashev is still remembered for introducing the practice of beheadings of Pakistani soldiers and government officials taken into captivity by Uzbek militants. “The Uzbeks mastered the art of being particularly brutal. If you ever watched a photo of a beheaded person, you will not be able to sleep peacefully for weeks thereafter” said the Pakistani official adding, “for these people (Uzbeks) who introduced beheadings, chopping a head became a matter of pride”.

The ultimate downfall of this widely feared group may have been triggered on June 8, when a group of up to ten Uzbek militants attacked Pakistan’s busiest airport in the southern port city of Karachi. Up to 36 people including militants, airport security guards and airport workers were killed. Subsequently, Uzbek militants and the IMU claimed responsibility in retaliation for Pakistan’s earlier airstrikes in Fata.

However, largely unnoticed by the public eye, the Pakistan army had already succeeded in beginning to crack a once-solid coalition of Taliban militants operating under the banner of the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), by successfully overseeing defections of some of the TTP’s key commanders.

On Sunday, Pakistani officials confirmed that the airstrikes earlier in the day were successful mainly due to precise intelligence reports gathered by the Pakistan army on the locations of camps belonging to Uzbek militants. Among those killed was Abu Abdul Rahman Al Mani, a notorious Uzbek militant who reportedly planned the Karachi airport attack.

Though Sunday’s attacks still leaves behind hundreds of Uzbek militants scattered across the Afghanistan-Pakistan region, Pakistani officials claimed a likely change in the future of this once ferocious and widely feared group. In the words of the Pakistani intelligence official: “these (Uzbek) militants are more than likely to live with the fear that we (Pakistan) can extract revenge for future attacks”.

For General Sharif, who has overseen that revenge a week after the Karachi attack, Sunday’s campaign has demonstrated Pakistan’s growing ability to strike back following future provocations.

Pakistan commanders send a crucial message | GulfNews.com

its the civilians fault?
have some humanity.
we don't want no civilians to die.
if pakistan has any info that innocent civilians might die then they should refrain from bombing the that area.
because if they do bomb knowing innocents will die then PAF will be no different from terrorists.
lets just pray it was all terrorists.

not all wahabis are terrorists.

but all the TTP terrorists are wahabis ... do some research before you post

but all the TTP terrorists are wahabis ... do some research before you post
doesn't matter, they are also muslims as well are they not?
so then with your sad logic all muslims would be terrorists as well.

ahle sunnah awl jaamah always hated wahabis, my entire family follows what you follow and they hate wahabis.
so its natural for you to talk crap about them.

Last edited:
]
BqMhQPOCUAA9hOv.jpg:large
BqMhQP3CcAER5G0.jpg:large

Kids supporting aerial bombing & ground invasion where a lot of people are likely to be killed. Yay for parenting!!

Off to make placard for my niece "I support us killing people who were formerly supported by us for killing people in other countries"
From twitter

doesn't matter, they are also muslims as well are they not?
so then with your sad logic all muslims would be terrorists as well.

ahle sunnah awl jaamah always hated punjabis, my entire family follows what you follow and they hate wahabis.
so its natural for you to talk crap about them.

you're confused kid! go back to sleep

Well that's what I was saying.....
No, you weren't.

Internationally isolated? dude what are you on today?
American have been yelling at the top of their lungs to do it since ages, and there goes your NATO....
Chinese are also effected by Uyghurs....
Indians on this forum share the same opinion....
Iranian i don't know about....
Saudia can F OFF.....
The Americans said the same thing to Sri Lanka, look what happened there.

I was just giving you my opinion, not being an arm chair general....
Your opinion is wrong, and your shouting of what the military must do, without comprehending the situation, is being an arm chair general.

Ok well i'm a Pashtun myself.... but let's leave it, i would like to take your view on what TTP is composed of? aliens or chicken?
Yeah, there are white people who hate other white people, there are black people who hate other black people, there are Jewish people who hate other Jewish people, my point remains as it is.

The TTP isn't entirely composed of Pashtuns, they recruit many different ethnicity, the IMU and their links to Al-Qaeda is a direct example of this.

It's either there genocide or the Pakistanis living in cities, we can't let this continue for eternity or the next 30 40 years.... remember the figure. About the realist part, It's me who's in Pakistan you're not, just enjoy your cup of coffee and watch polar bears or something, never mind us!
That's a false choice, and it really shows just how little you actually realize about the situation. And about my current location, it has nothing to do with facts, or morality. I lived in Pakistan for a long time, I still frequently go back for months at a time, around once a year, you living in Pakistan means nothing. All you're doing is trying to discredit me using ad hominem points.

Piece of advice, before making an argument, make sure that none of your arguments actually run into logical fallacies, and are actually valid.

]
BqMhQPOCUAA9hOv.jpg:large
BqMhQP3CcAER5G0.jpg:large

Kids supporting aerial bombing & ground invasion where a lot of people are likely to be killed. Yay for parenting!!

Off to make placard for my niece "I support us killing people who were formerly supported by us for killing people in other countries"
From twitter
Except for the fact that large populated areas are still not actually being bombarded, and civilians are being allowed to leave them, before the military moves in. All that has happened so far is that a curfew has been placed, and the area has been sealed off so terrorists don't escape.

NWA operation: Seven more militants killed; toll rises to 187 - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Excerpt...
No civilian population targeted
The ISPR on Monday said the operation in North Waziristan Agency is progressing "as per plan". No operation in the civil populated areas has been started so far.

North Waziristan Agency has been isolated by deploying troops along its border with neighbouring agencies and FATA to block movement of terrorists in and out of the Agency.

It also stated that an evacuation of the civil population of Agency is being ensured. Logistics and administrative arrangements for IDPs have been completed by Political Administration and Disaster Managmet Agency. Registration points and IDP camps have been established at Bannu.

Troops have cordoned off all terrorists bases, including the town of Mirali and Miranshah. Seven fleeing terrorists were killed on the outskirts of Mirali Sunday night. In a separate sniper action by the Special Service Group, three terrorists were killed, while planting IEDs close to Miranshah.

How about you get off your self righteous ***? Besides, weren't you complaining before that Pakistan has done nothing in NWA?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom