What's new

Breaking | PAF kills up to 105 Uzbek terrorists including the Karachi attack mastermind.

I see this is hurting your rump ( and plenty other butt hurt indians on this thread )

Yes , I think pin pointed ground operation will be more effective rather than making a whole community as enemy who served Pakistan in her bad days. If they can help you to win part of Kashmir they also have capability to damage you more than anything. Why to take a this chance.

If your army is afraid of ground operation then Drone attack supported by pin pointed intelligence will be the best option

Last edited:
Dude, we know better..... this is no ordinary situation, and no ordinary "community"...... most of these "locals", such as Mehsuds have been a bane in Pakistan's existence since it's beginning....... and let's not forget the Arabs, Uzbeks and Tajiks infesting these badlands....... to answer your post....... NO....... they do need to be wiped out with extreme prejudice.........

Yes , I think pin pointed ground operation will be more effective rather than making a whole community as enemy who served Pakistan in her bad days. If they can help you to win part of Kashmir they also have capability to damage you more than anything. Why to take a this chance.

Terrorists hideouts should be subjected 72 hour non-stop bombing , with stories of four aircrafts coming in every 2 hours for doing the bombing runs, that will take out all ill placed notions in their heads

If your army is afraid of ground operation then Drone attack supported by pin pointed intelligence will be the best option

hahahah gand mein aag lagi indian ki

we plan to extend the bombing runs deeper into afghanistan , you are mistaken if you think that we will not use lethal force against indian-backed terrorists hiding and operating out of afghanistan.

Lol at people suggesting an operation for Punjabi Taliban. Deny them sanctuaries at Afghan border and Punjab Police alone should be enough for them. If they try to bite too much, just arm the barelvi sunni tehreek and the Punjabi pirs. Though Ganja league is too afraid of them. The only dangerous force in Punjab are those erstwhile Kashmiri fighters like Jaish-e-Muhammad etc. They are mostly Punjabi, but currently not involved in militancy against Pakistan. Though, even they are quick work for ISI.

The elephant in the room is open border with afghanistan , the unchecked movement of every tom dick and harry across that border and the indian-backed afghan government's attempts to destabilize Pakistan via FATA due to the open border.
All other talk is just red herrings

Dude, we know better..... this is no ordinary situation, and no ordinary "community"...... most of these "locals", such as Mehsuds have been a bane in Pakistan's existence since it's beginning....... and let's not forget the Arabs, Uzbeks and Tajiks infesting these badlands....... to answer your post....... NO....... they do need to be wiped out with extreme prejudice.........
Yet most of these air strikes are aimed at your dawar areas, the uzbeks are given sanctuary by dawar taliban. By your logic, dawar tribe should also be wiped out.

Does it mean reprisal by Talibans and Mr. Modi rejoicing any further attack by them?

Lol at people suggesting an operation for Punjabi Taliban. Deny them sanctuaries at Afghan border and Punjab Police alone should be enough for them. If they try to bite too much, just arm the barelvi sunni tehreek and the Punjabi pirs. Though Ganja league is too afraid of them. The only dangerous force in Punjab are those erstwhile Kashmiri fighters like Jaish-e-Muhammad etc. They are mostly Punjabi, but currently not involved in militancy against Pakistan. Though, even they are quick work for ISI.
Punjabi taliban , led by asmatullah mauwia, are break away militants from jaish e mohammad.

Dawar area belong to whom? Chacha g, Mehsuds belong to Dawad + plus few Waziri Dawads (and it's not Dawar, it's actually spelt Dawad)...... any other bright comments up your sleeve?

"sall dawad yau lawara" ~ a common saying..... which roughly translates to..... hundred Dawads and one stick..... they are renowned pussies......

Yet most of these air strikes are aimed at your dawar areas, the uzbeks are given sanctuary by dawar taliban. By your logic, dawar tribe should also be wiped out.

Every time your security forces set foot in the red corridor they pay the price.
There is no insurgent controlled "corridor" where writ of indian govt doesnt apply, like northwestern areas of pakistan.There is heavy indian paramilitary presense in every every state and district with maoist presence.msoists can only organise hit and run attacks from jungle hideouts..

TTP extends olive branch after N Waziristan air strikes – The Express Tribune

Lol at TTP playing the Pasthun/Punjabi card now. "Punjab establishment" haha. Revolutionary shariah there lol.

Punjabi taliban , led by asmatullah mauwia, are break away militants from jaish e mohammad.

I saw your earlier post today. I know your type. You are a typical hate/jealous troll and a dumb f***. Go vent your hate and insecurity on Pasthunforums.org instead of here. If you're not the type that I think you are, then my apologies.

Dawar area belong to whom? Chacha g, Mehsuds belong to Dawar (and it's not Dawar, it's actually spelt Dawad)...... any other bright comments up your sleeve?
Dawar , dawarr is proper word, you idiot. Dawars are related to your shitak cousins, bannuchis.

Nope they are not. They are "quasi" Mehsuds and few Wazirs..... btw, Banuchi's are no zaat!

P.S. Next time you use idiot, be ready for some harsh comments from my side. :D

Dawar , dawarr is proper word, you idiot. Dawars are related to your shitak cousins, bannuchis.

Back
Top Bottom