What's new

Breaking | PAF kills up to 105 Uzbek terrorists including the Karachi attack mastermind.

Dude, it isn't like that....... there are intel plants within all those areas and banned outfits...... we don't need some dead terrorist pointing us in the "right direction"........ we all along knew what was going on, and what was about to happen......... we just needed political will behind the forces....... I wouldn't be surprised if our famed agencies had something to do with the latest Karachi "nudge".....

Intelligence is murky world. Nothing is what it seems, and for sure nothing is clean........ simple explanations are for the weak minded..........

The intelligence must have been provided by the concerned agencies some of which may have come from the arrests made after the Karachi attack. PAF works in liaison with the ground forces.

Last edited:
TTP offers talks as Jets pound NWA

MIRANSHAH: Outlawed Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesman Sunday said that North Waziristan Agency (NWA) was being targeted by the Jet fighters bombings, but the TTP was still serious and sincere for the process of talks like before, Geo News reported.

In a statement issued to media, TTP spokesman Shahidullah Shahid said that TTP started talks with all seriousness and sincerity in the larger interest of Islam and Pakistan and never adopted any non-serious attitude during the process of talks. He further said that all necessary measures including the declaration of unilateral ceasefire were taken for the creation of congenial atmosphere of talks.

He reiterated that North Waziristan was being targeted by Jet fighters bombings, but the TTP was still serious and sincere for continuation of the process of talks and added, “Our stand in this regard is like an open book.”

TTP offers talks as Jets pound NWA | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

I had been saying this since the past few months.

TTP today is in its weakest position since its formation in 2007.Infact TTP already has collapsed.

@F.O.X

Now i see @Irfan Baloch s wisdom behind MI-35 purchase.

Hinds are world's only 'Assault' helicopters able to carry 8 fully loaded SSGs. During night ops, they can blast their way in, drop the SSG team, loiter and provide close air support, turn around pick the team and casualties then fight its way back.

Now couple that with AH-1 Cobras, leading more MI-17s to offload special forces, UAVs, C-130s with FLAIR, with F-16s armed with JDAMs, LGBs and Sniper pods flying top cover.

Mi-35 is a flying IFV which will bring a very unique capability to SSGs,which not even Apaches are able to offer.

A job well done,

I hear these terrorists travel from country to country with their families - collateral deaths in strikes or ground offensives are to be expected if true.

Dude, Punjabis aren't there...... they are mostly responsible for spreading terror locally..... for example "Lashkar-e-Jhangwi"/Sippa-e-Sahaba etc etc...... they have been give the task of intimidating anyone who isn't Sunni in general (not necessarily Wahabi or Deobandi)..... Then come in the Pathans (100% Mehsuds and the occasional Wazirs), whose job is to keep the borders clean of anyone who isn't a Wahabi or Deobandi......... I can go on and on and on........

don't forget darris and pathans and the occasional punjabi

Now this is a very accurate analysis minus the UAV part! :)

@F.O.X

Hinds are world's only 'Assault' helicopters able to carry 8 fully loaded SSGs. During night ops, they can blast their way in, drop the SSG team, loiter and provide close air support, turn around pick the team and casualties then fight its way back.

Now couple that with AH-1 Cobras, leading more MI-17s to offload special forces, UAVs, C-130s with FLAIR, with F-16s armed with JDAMs, LGBs and Sniper pods.

Mi-35 is a flying IFV which will bring a very unique capability to SSGs,which not even Apaches are able to offer.

@F.O.X

Now couple that with AH-1 Cobras, leading more MI-17s to offload special forces, UAVs, C-130s with FLAIR, with F-16s armed with JDAMs, LGBs and Sniper pods flying top cover.

We always required close protection for our DST's , but it was not available before , now we need to cash in that window before it closes again .

Now the govt need to take actions against the terrorist orgizantion responsible for the killing of our shia brothers.

TTP already has collapsed.

Well, Jhang can't be eradicated from within..... it has spread it's roots way beyond it's borders....... last time I saw a list...... it had 232 "Khalifas", in different cities and localities........ who are capable of spreading violence on their own......... if you wish to finish them, lock the cities down for 60 days....... follow the money, I mean every red cent that comes in and goes out......... block all the secondry income channels such as "aghwa-barai-tawan" and bhatta (you'll need an agency working separately on it, 24/7)........

Once all that is done..... go for it........... I reckon 50,000 to 75,000 of their dead supporters will send a clear message...... once this is done........ give all their mankula-and-ghair-mankula-jaidad to their victims, i.e. Shias, Barelvis, Christians, Hindus and Ahmadis.

This is how it needs to be done.... it's all about "take home" message....... they need to understand what happens, when you defy the state.....

After that is done...... neuter ISI/IB/MI/CIA........ and confiscate all the ill gotten wealth of generals and IG's who were in control of these agencies (historically 1980's to 2009) na rahay ga bans na bajjay ge bansri........ :D

P.S. Don't forget the politicians and the Generals with "Arab Connection", they'll need special treatment @ the hands of The Emperror! :P

@Hyperion l We'd have to mount an op in Jhang too. The Punjabi taliban are laying eggs again.

Last edited:
You people are sooo happy after your bombers bombed your own land :o: !!!! Just imagine the extent of collateral damage happened? Are you not alienating the locals by such attack where there is every chance of killing civilians too? You are sacrificing strategic objectives of Unity for the sake of achieving tactical objective.

Dont you think that your army should have courage to fight the extremists on land with more focused targets to protect your own civilians at Waziristan rather than apparently safe aerial bombing which kill many civilians and create many more permanent enemies? :cuckoo:

Even after tremendous pressure, Indian Govt refused to use air force helicopters to bomb the naxalites hiding in remote jungles. Army helicopters were used strictly only for logistics help. Along with many I thought too that it was a wrong decision seeing the casualties and violance of that time. But now I think the decision was right. Maoist movements are being tackled as law n order and social problem. Till now the approach is pretty successful as violence is reduced significantly. But if aerial bombing was carried out, it would have takene a civil war route which might have damaged seriously our strategic objective of "Unity"
Every time your security forces set foot in the red corridor they pay the price, we also saw the reality of the claim to violence dwindling just before the elections.... when you have won hearts and minds in IOK and Manipur, come back then we will change our strategy. BTW, consider yourself lucky as you people don't share a common border with Afghanistan.

@F.O.X

I spoke from the practical knowledge of people in the field. our biggest issue has been the mobility in those badlands and Americans have been haft-hearted when it came to providing us with potent airbourne mobility, transport and firepower... always mindful in case such assets might upset their new partner in the region i.e. India. hence Chinooks were out of question and we were left with repairs of old cobras and some help in getting Mi17s from third parties.

a friend told me how his team would come under fire immediately after dropping or coming out of helicopters .. Mil Mi-35 takes care of it by dropping assault teams of 5 to 8 .. observers/ sniper teams in an assault and have the firepower standby if "LZ is hot".. doing the job of Pumas, Huey's and cobras in one package. even if we discount the transport part, its firepower alone surpasses both cobras and Bell Huey's alone.
people who have decided to call it bulky, slow and sluggish must compare its data with our current fleet and some of its videos with maneuvers. T-129 if we ever get it, will be the F-16 of our army aviation and we must not burn its hours on TTP and keep it for Indians.

Now i see wisdom behind MI-35 purchase.

Even in Op red wing, US had to face heavy casualties because Chinooks were flying in with no CAS, and the enemy had MGs in a well fortified area, so picking out chinooks was not hard, that is why Military is pursuing to get our on mi35 because we will be killing two with a single arrow.
Mi28 is fast attack and has 3 passenger space butndoesnt fit our needs, with mi35 we can send in a team to do the recon and call in the targetted strike by close by chopper....

I can quote many reputable sources which didnt mention such bull crap but just because you are hell bent on trolling you will find an excuse to justify your claims. I will provide them nonetheless.
Airstrikes kill up to 100 militants in northwest Pakistan – officials — RT News
Airstrikes Kill 150 Militants in Tribal Lands: Pakistan - NBC News
Airstrikes in NW Pakistan kill about 100 militants | The Indian Express
Airstrikes kill about 100 militants in Pakistan
At least 50 militants killed in fresh jet bombing in N Waziristan - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Pakistan bombs militant targets in North Waziristan | World news | theguardian.com
Pakistan: Dozens killed in strikes on militants - The Washington Post
Hay Brother....On Paper it seemz like Video Game, we killed many of them.........BUT
the fact is FATA is No go area for ARMY & it is done by father of nation ...Muhammad Ali Jinnah
We are enraging them, they are Protecting our northern borders for Decades..they Conquered Kashmir for us
We must avoid sending our troops there..............
I favour P.T.I policy to be followed....take them in confidence...let them do that dirty task for us :what:

Back
Top Bottom