What's new

Breaking | PAF kills up to 105 Uzbek terrorists including the Karachi attack mastermind.

Every time your security forces set foot in the red corridor they pay the price, we also saw the reality of the claim to violence dwindling just before the elections.... when you have won hearts and minds in IOK and Manipur, come back then we will change our strategy. BTW, consider yourself lucky as you people don't share a common border with Afghanistan.

We do share a border with Pakistan after all.:undecided:

For your info, I am furnishing following data-

Death in Indian Naksalite areas ( Security force + Civilians + Maoists) ---
2009 : 1120
2010 : 1169
2011 : 602
2012 : 367
2013 : 342
Hope you understand the trend.
Naxalite–Maoist insurgency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway , Please take my earlier post as a view/opinion only for discussion purpose only. I do not want to make India vs Pakistan in this thread. My opinion is using bombers on own geographical area is not a wise decision. It is better to explore other more viable option to achieve the same objective but with much lesser collateral damage. Probably Mr. Baluch is also thinking in this direction too.

I am curious to know if any ther country used aerial bombing successfully to clear insurgents within its own territory without a civil war situation as it is happening in the country like Iraq, Siria etc

Very impressive, they found out the mastermind and also killed them with airstrikes. If they would have captured him then even better from information gathering standpoint. Was it risky?

To capture they have to do a ground offensive. Operation will be soon.

We do share a border with Pakistan after all.:undecided:

For your info, I am furnishing following data-

Death in Indian Naksalite areas ( Security force + Civilians + Maoists) ---
2009 : 1120
2010 : 1169
2011 : 602
2012 : 367
2013 : 342
Hope you understand the trend.
Naxalite–Maoist insurgency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway , Please take my earlier post as a view/opinion only for discussion purpose only. I do not want to make India vs Pakistan in this thread. My opinion is using bombers on own geographical area is not a wise decision. It is better to explore other more viable option to achieve the same objective but with much lesser collateral damage. Probably Mr. Baluch is also thinking in this direction too.

I am curious to know if any ther country used aerial bombing successfully to clear insurgents within its own territory without a civil war situation as it is happening in the country like Iraq, Siria etc
It just means China is focusing on Japan a bit now. I think they should take on easy enemies like Indian rats first.

Somewhere it was reported 150 killed, at another paper it was reported 80 killed.

Since the numbers keep changing, the miltary does not know how many killed.

If this was a drone strike, the tone of the thread would have been different. While I oppose drones strikes and think they are counter productive, military strikes by Pakistan has the same effect.

How is precision guided JDAM any different from a Hellfire fired from a drone? They bring the same suffering on impact. People of NWA are our countrymen. If we cant imagine a bomb dropping on our home, we must at least empathize with they are going through.

there should be no break in bombing terrorist hideouts , give them no breathing space.

Somewhere it was reported 150 killed, at another paper it was reported 80 killed.

If this was a drone strike, the tone of the thread would have been different. While I oppose drones strikes and think they are counter productive, military strikes by Pakistan has the same effect.

How is precision guided JDAM any different from a Hellfire fired from a drone? They bring the same suffering on impact. People of NWA are our countrymen. If we cant imagine a bomb dropping on our home, we must at least empathize with they are going through.

If the intelligence is rock solid then justice must be served.

You dropped 10 bombs in a area where you cannot enter or perform ground op. Now tell me how you will quantify the damage? How you will be sure that insurgents were killed or civilians were killed? Dropping bombs is fact , rest is propaganda I think or wishful thinking.

With all respect, didn't the culprits bring this upon themselves ??.... after every hit when they become giddy, they seek ceasefire and peace talks only to regroup and organise another attack on our nation, as a very credible think tank was arguing in a TV debate, had we pursued the operation rather than this start stop policy, the requests wouldn't be for ceasefire but surrender.

TTP offers talks as Jets pound NWA

MIRANSHAH: Outlawed Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesman Sunday said that North Waziristan Agency (NWA) was being targeted by the Jet fighters bombings, but the TTP was still serious and sincere for the process of talks like before, Geo News reported.

In a statement issued to media, TTP spokesman Shahidullah Shahid said that TTP started talks with all seriousness and sincerity in the larger interest of Islam and Pakistan and never adopted any non-serious attitude during the process of talks. He further said that all necessary measures including the declaration of unilateral ceasefire were taken for the creation of congenial atmosphere of talks.

He reiterated that North Waziristan was being targeted by Jet fighters bombings, but the TTP was still serious and sincere for continuation of the process of talks and added, “Our stand in this regard is like an open book.”

TTP offers talks as Jets pound NWA | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

1. TTP goons attack Pakistan
2. Get their *** pounded
3. Offers talks , Govt begins talks
4. Back to 1

Rinse and repeat

You dropped 10 bombs in a area where you cannot enter or perform ground op. Now tell me how you will quantify the damage? How you will be sure that insurgents were killed or civilians were killed? Dropping bombs is fact , rest is propaganda I think or wishful thinking.

I see this is hurting your rump ( and plenty other butt hurt indians on this thread )

@balixd, @Irfan Baloch @Hyperion

Drop a team of SSG Snipers (not sharp shooters) with Berrets, Arctic Warfare, Rangemasters and Machine gun cover. Hinds provide fire support the other party lands in the LZ.

Hind acts as a perfect force multiplier. As Irfan bhai said, we need T-129s but to replace cobras against Indians.

For Talibitches, this ugly fatfuck is whats needed the most.

Back
Top Bottom