What's new

Breaking | PAF kills up to 105 Uzbek terrorists including the Karachi attack mastermind.

TTP extends olive branch after N Waziristan air strikes – The Express Tribune

Lol at TTP playing the Pasthun/Punjabi card now. "Punjab establishment" haha. Revolutionary shariah there lol.

I saw your earlier post today. I know your type. You are a typical hate/jealous troll and a dumb f***. Go vent your hate and insecurity on Pasthunforums.org instead of here. If you're not the type that I think you are, then my apologies.
So you disagree that punjabi taliban have any thing to do with jaish e mohammad ?

So you disagree that punjabi taliban have any thing to do with jaish e mohammad ?

Nope. I know they are ex-Kashmir terrorists. But I figured out what your type was. You must be one of those pashtunforums.org jaahils/scum. If you're not, then my apologies.

Nope they are not. They are "quasi" Mehsuds and few Wazirs..... btw, Banuchi's are no zaat!

P.S. Next time you use idiot, be ready for some harsh comments from my side. :D
Your papa told you that non-sense?. First of all pakhtuns do not have zaat but tribes, qama, qaum. Secondly both bannuchis and dawars are descendents of shitak. Both have nothing to do with mehsud tribe, which share common ancestry with wazir tribe.

Last edited:
Why dont you guys used best counter insurgency force.?
This airstrike is a collateral damage.Using fighter against your own people is too bad after all they are also Pakistanis.

BqKOgSOCUAExNYZ.jpg

Sources in Miramshah, the regional headquarters of North Waziristan, said the death toll could rise. Residents said that following airstrikes, Pakistani ground troops backed by helicopter gunships began to heavily shell Mir Ali, the second largest town in North Waziristan, killing 10 people.

Three soldiers were injured when an improvised bomb struck a military vehicle near Miramshah.

Last edited:
Dawar area belong to whom? Chacha g, Mehsuds belong to Dawad + plus few Waziri Dawads (and it's not Dawar, it's actually spelt Dawad)...... any other bright comments up your sleeve?

"sall dawad yau lawara" ~ a common saying..... which roughly translates to..... hundred Dawads and one stick..... they are renowned pussies......
Well dawars are also regarded as beghairats in our areas, but lets not go into tribal stereotypes and stupidity. Because of this stupid tribalism, pakhtuns are getting bombed and killed like ants on both sides of border.

Dude, we know better..... this is no ordinary situation, and no ordinary "community"...... most of these "locals", such as Mehsuds have been a bane in Pakistan's existence since it's beginning....... and let's not forget the Arabs, Uzbeks and Tajiks infesting these badlands....... to answer your post....... NO....... they do need to be wiped out with extreme prejudice.........

I really hope that you have the knowhow to end these barbaric terrorists. Also hope that ad-hoc aerial bombing as a kneejerk response to a big terror incident and claiming that all masterminds are dead will solve this long lasting problem. I want you to succeed at least in this front otherwise it will be soon our headache too which I do not want.

Oh cool 150 militants got together at night an PAF knew about it... that is some serious intel work... good job... hopefully PAF carries out many more such jobs...

You may be missing a few UAV's from the picture. I can see a global hawk and a couple of Italian UAV's relaying and IR target illuminating the impact zone.........The PAF has been working with the US and Pakistani intelligence for a while now. Strikes like these with having the capability, are conducted in a net-centric environment. That's the mean reason they use F-16's there.

How many of you Pakistanis think the retribution is not coming from Talibans?
Its on the way - in the mail!
Writing is on the wall.

How many of you Pakistanis think the retribution is not coming from Talibans?
Its on the way - in the mail!
Writing is on the wall.

Pakistanis think that Kashmir has to be made free from indian filth

You may be missing a few UAV's from the picture. I can see a global hawk and a couple of Italian UAV's relaying and IR target illuminating the impact zone.........The PAF has been working with the US and Pakistani intelligence for a while now. Strikes like these with having the capability, are conducted in a net-centric environment. That's the mean reason they use F-16's there.

ISI is a Human Intel centric organization. These airstrikes are carried out by a complex intel grid both electronic and human. Lasing targets is done by ISI's operators who operate inside TTP's rabbithole.

Pakistanis think that Kashmir has to be made free from indian filth

Why not?
But Pakistan has failed since six decades and still trying in vain....
In a test case, think Saichin, try to vacate it if you can...
I know you cant. You got drubbing in Kargil...
If you can not take care of Saichin/Kargil, boy, Kashmir is a daunting task for Pakistan, which is enshrined in Indian Parliament to be the part of India = WAR, should you decide to invade - Which you will not, looking at your precarious economy with frequent power cuts in your Metropolitan cities = Shame...
Connect your tongue with your mind before blabber ...
Thanks for being my guest..
Have a good day...

Why not?
But Pakistan has failed since six decades and still trying in vain....
In a test case, think Saichin, try to vacate it if you can...
I know you cant. You got drubbing in Kargil...
If you can not take care of Saichin/Kargil, boy, Kashmir is a daunting task for Pakistan, which is enshrined in Indian Parliament to be the part of India = WAR, should you decide to invade - Which you will not, looking at your precarious economy with frequent power cuts in your Metropolitan cities = Shame...
Connect your tongue with your mind before blabber ...
Thanks for being my guest..
Have a good day...

Nice false flag. Haha. Too ashamed of your own country or just a troll?

Back
Top Bottom