What's new

Key Afghan Taliban commander killed in drone strike: sources

only 3 strikes out of how many and that to when GOVT was signing peace accord with baitullah , hakkemullah , wali ur rehman ... doesnt it look suspicious about american CIA policy

For America the only thing what matters is "National Interest", When OBL suited for them used it, when he didint they killed him...

For America the only thing what matters is "National Interest", When OBL suited for them used it, when he didint they killed him...
so exactly National interest same thing is being done by ISI in afgahnistan protecting its National interest then why are Americans crying and showing butthurt about ISI involvement in assasination of anti Pakistan elements in afghanistan

TTP wont go away as they are having the support of the masses. PAF has to adjust with TTP .

None of the terrorist organisation have support of masses, if they had the world would have been a different place by now. Yes there are support in factions but not from masses.....

But Hafiz Saeed has huge support among pakistani masses, because he uses his anti India rants to pull support towards him..... But most of the supporters doesn't know what he does behind the screen

so exactly National interest same thing is being done by ISI in afgahnistan protecting its National interest then why are Americans crying and showing butthurt about ISI involvement in assasination of anti Pakistan elements in afghanistan

America can afford do that and play games, because they live thousands of kilometers away...... They kept on playing this game and all they had to face was 9/11 and few other bombings..... Is that the case with Pakistan?

TTP wont go away as they are having the support of the masses. PAF has to adjust with TTP .
they are not having the support of masses have u been to waziristan only mehsud and waziri are supporting them not other tribes and secondly TTP home turf is south waziristan which army is controlling in Noth waziristan they are supported bu IMU not haqqani Talibs Haqqani are in other part of waziristan or in afghanistan

None of the terrorist organisation have support of masses, if they had the world would have been a different place by now. Yes there are support in factions but not from masses.....

But Hafiz Saeed has huge support among pakistani masses, because he uses his anti India rants to pull support towards him..... But most of the supporters doesn't know what he does behind the screen

America can afford do that and play games, because they live thousands of kilometers away...... They kept on playing this game and all they had to face was 9/11 and few other bombings..... Is that the case with Pakistan?
we are facing the same problem anti Pakistan elements in afghanistan are bombing our cities and military installation so it our right to attack them and blow some consulates of hostile countries who are aiding them

we are facing the same problem anti Pakistan elements in afghanistan are bombing our cities and military installation so it our right to attack them and blow some consulates of hostile countries who are aiding them

And they blame you for their current problem.

yea we bombed kabul and kandhar during 2001 invasion? Al Qaeda is CIA proxy not ours ... those who are on our side are not responsible of Kabul civil war it was ahmad shah masood and hiktmayar both independent fighters not Mullah Omar who are responsible for civil war

TTP is having support of the local masses and thats why TTP is able to stand against a whole trained army who are still unable to stop TTP with all the technology. They can just kill TTP group or block them but would that end TTP ? They have already made things enough hard for TTP but I dont think TTP will vanish just like this .

TTP is having support of the local masses and thats why TTP is able to stand against a whole trained army who are still unable to stop TTP with all the technology. They can just kill TTP group or block them but would that end TTP ? They have already made things enough hard for TTP but I dont think TTP will vanish just like this .

I M sorry My knowledge on this is limited, some one from that area can elaborate on this.......

Its all part of the game . First to use then to discredit even give strange feedback's.

I M sorry My knowledge on this is limited, some one from that area can elaborate on this.......

Just don't be sorry and make it too personal . TTP wont go and will stand back of its rights.

I think its Pakistan who is providing intelligence to US to take out key targets. Just look at the timing of these strikes. Right after the airport in Karachi was attacked, first strike took place in Afghanistan, and another in north Warizastan.

If this is indeed whats happening, and US firepower is at our disposal, than we should use this opportunity and flush out TTP from both Afghanistan and Pakistan.

I think its Pakistan who is providing intelligence to US to take out key targets. Just look at the timing of these strikes. Right after the airport in Karachi was attacked, first strike took place in Afghanistan, and another in north Warizastan..

I think its PAF which is controlling drone operations and really the attack on Karachi really disturbing.

I think its PAF which is controlling drone operations and really the attack on Karachi really disturbing.

Well as long as these scum bags are being taken out, what difference does it make who's controlling whom.

The strikes killed several Uzbeks. Our government officials say it was a joint operation, but Pakistan has told some media outlets that they are angry, and that the strikes threaten peace.

I think the US has proven that they will admit that it was not a joint effort or not, or at least not claim that it was.

I hope that Pakistan can unify its message, because it is confusing to both countries citizens, as well as the terrorists.

Care to elaborate on the highlighted part?

yea we bombed kabul and kandhar during 2001 invasion? Al Qaeda is CIA proxy not ours ... those who are on our side are not responsible of Kabul civil war it was ahmad shah masood and hiktmayar both independent fighters not Mullah Omar who are responsible for civil war
Gulbuddin Hekmatyar was our blue eyed boy during and after the Afghan /Soviet war, at that time Mullah Omer was a young man (in his early 20s), and was just an ordinary foot soldier.

We're no different than anyone else. Look at Pakistan.... One hand out collecting money, the other stabbing us in the back.:usflag:

TTP is having support of the local masses... .

Yeah, makes you think about just how many Islamic extremists are out there. I think A LOT. Maybe extremism is more the rule in Islam rather than the exception ?

Back
Top Bottom