What's new

Air Strikes in North Waziristan leave 70 militants dead

Aunty talib .. bombardment doesnt look like this rather this:

from syria .. and by a crude barrel bomb:

View attachment 31999

In the pic and video we see buildings blackened n parallel structures effected... hallmarks of a suicide attack..

and here is what your beloved talib do with pro govt tribals:

graphic vid .. warning.. RIP:

http://www.gloria-center.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Syrian-civil-war.jpg

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCsQFjAA&url=http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/pakistan/database/Tribalelders.htm&ei=4lV-U4qjIPOb1AXp3YDABg&usg=AFQjCNGEVeXTDHVB_aubNyRosQMUkyDN3Q&sig2=ztge54xUK_1whLBIqottAw&bvm=bv.67229260,d.d2k

Swat Ski Resort so called talib lovers blamed the army:

View attachment 32000

later claim got busted by survivors of the taliban attack..
Yeah aunty nai koi misguided hindustani lag raha hai!

Yeah aunty nai koi misguided hindustani lag raha hai!
tum log khud ho gay hindustani..

i hate takfiri terrorists but that doesnt mean its ok to kill innocents.
two wrongs dont make a right

Madame, how do you know it's of yesterday bomb runs? MIR ALI BAZAR was not targeted. It was residential units. This pic is of previous ops, where army compensated the people of MIR ALI BAZAR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Madame, how do you know it's of yesterday bomb runs? MIR ALI BAZAR was not targeted. It was residential units. This pic is of previous ops, where army compensated the people of MIR ALI BAZAR.
She is on the ground, in the middle of the battle, sitting on her sofa, watching CNN :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Send aunty hindustan to North Wazirstan, I am sure she will be prove to be useful evening entertainment for TTP.

@AmnaR | As i requested earlier, if your are privy to such information ask those contacts you have to send me an email with pics attached. I have sources to verify them. Google images produces results according to keywords, not a very reliable source of images.

As far as we know, the air strikes took place on a camp, not on a village. Unless you can prove the authenticity of this multimedia, it won't be allowed to show up on this website. We don't know the date, location and the source of this information. What if its your heroes TTP scum is posting them for pulling off a victim card after getting a retribution for the sabzi mandi blast in Rawalpindi?

This is a war, an unfortunate state of affairs where bad things happen and things get destroyed. If you are so concerned, you should go to NW to verify these 'atrocities' carried out by our forces. Im keen on seeing if your 'heroes' send you back alive.

tum log khud ho gay hindustani..

i hate takfiri terrorists but that doesnt mean its ok to kill innocents.
two wrongs dont make a right

Bibi jan, you see things in 'black and white'. The war itself is 'wrong'. There is no 'wrong or right' as all choices presented are bad choices. We have to defeat this terrorist scum at all costs, we must eradicate them from our borders and lock them in Afghanistan. As long as we don't get hit, its all good and dandy.

@AmnaR | As i requested earlier, if your are privy to such information ask those contacts you have to send me an email with pics attached. I have sources to verify them. Google images produces results according to keywords, not a very reliable source of images.

As far as we know, the air strikes took place on a camp, not on a village. Unless you can prove the authenticity of this multimedia, it won't be allowed to show up on this website. We don't know the date, location and the source of this information. What if its your heroes TTP scum is posting them for pulling off a victim card after getting a retribution for the sabzi mandi blast in Rawalpindi?

This is a war, an unfortunate state of affairs where bad things happen and things get destroyed. If you are so concerned, you should go to NW to verify these 'atrocities' carried out by our forces. Im keen on seeing if your 'heroes' send you back alive.

Agreed, i would request her source to post evidence in regards to this issue.

I had quite a detailed discussion with a W/C not to long ago and i was impressed by the thorough preparedness of PAF against these tafriki fu**. After the attacks on PAF installations, there was immense anger among the Officer Core to teach these fu**'s a lesson and show them who the boss is.

Immense resources were poured into training and acquiring the right equipment to conduct thorough recce and strike these targets with deadly precision. Efforts were made to improve joint coordination with the Army and ISI to identify and find these fu**s which ever hole they were hiding under. The results are right in-front of you, its not to hard to see the success. The current air blitz is nothing short of extra ordinary. PAF knew exactly where they were hiding and knew exactly which precision weapons to use on them. If this was not impressive, rewind your memory back to not long ago when the TTP attacked a convoy and killed several soldiers. PAF responded in full force with deadly accurate strikes, the TTP were afraid they will die without a fight because PAF's strikes were so deadly accurate.

PAF has by now surveyed and mapped out every nook and corner of NW. They know the slopes, they know the ridges, they know the hide outs and they know exactly where the training camps are. PAF's recce has been so impressive that Army Aviation and Ground Troops are requesting navigational and mapping assistance from PAF which they have happily provided. The only question is, when is the political leadership going to grow a pair and unleash a full force operation in NW?

I wholeheartedly agree with what you've written about mapping, and all that anger/bravado amongst the lower to mid-ranks, however, with a little bitter twist................ the twist being, most of these TTP scumbags have/had masters in one of our 'premier' agencies. ALL OF IT, is nothing but a staged show.....and most recent PAF bombings, nothing more than an exciting episode...... trust you me, I've seen every side of it....... there are places right now, where "good taliban" are hiding in plain sight, with "full" cooperation of you know who...... and I'm not talking about handful people.........

Pakistan is a dirty dirty place....... saray ka sara aawa he bigra hua hai..........

Agreed, i would request her source to post evidence in regards to this issue.

I had quite a detailed discussion with a W/C not to long ago and i was impressed by the thorough preparedness of PAF against these tafriki fu**. After the attacks on PAF installations, there was immense anger among the Officer Core to teach these fu**'s a lesson and show them who the boss is.

Immense resources were poured into training and acquiring the right equipment to conduct thorough recce and strike these targets with deadly precision. Efforts were made to improve joint coordination with the Army and ISI to identify and find these fu**s which ever hole they were hiding under. The results are right in-front of you, its not to hard to see the success. The current air blitz is nothing short of extra ordinary. PAF knew exactly where they were hiding and knew exactly which precision weapons to use on them. If this was not impressive, rewind your memory back to not long ago when the TTP attacked a convoy and killed several soldiers. PAF responded in full force with deadly accurate strikes, the TTP were afraid they will die without a fight because PAF's strikes were so deadly accurate.

PAF has by now surveyed and mapped out every nook and corner of NW. They know the slopes, they know the ridges, they know the hide outs and they know exactly where the training camps are. PAF's recce has been so impressive that Army Aviation and Ground Troops are requesting navigational and mapping assistance from PAF which they have happily provided. The only question is, when is the political leadership going to grow a pair and unleash a full force operation in NW?

I wholeheartedly agree with what you've written about mapping, and all that anger/bravado amongst the lower to mid-ranks, however, with a little bitter twist................ the twist being, most of these TTP scumbags have/had masters in one of our 'premier' agencies. ALL OF IT, is nothing but a staged show.....and most recent PAF bombings, nothing more than an exciting episode...... trust you me, I've seen every side of it....... there are places right now, where "good taliban" are hiding in plain sight, with "full" cooperation of you know who...... and I'm not talking about handful people.........

Pakistan is a dirty dirty place....... saray ka sara aawa he bigra hua hai..........

Agreed.

I too have sources in both places (thanks to my dad) and no, I don't need to email @Aeronaut . I just post these in the interest of people, they should know both sides.

I know for a fact that there are stupid people in our agencies who support so called "good talibans" (In my dictionary, only good taliban is a dead taliban). But things aren't usually grey SOMETIMES they can be black and white.

Like the fact, good taliban support "bad" taliban (I hav ample proof including videos/pictures and even a eulogy the good taliban printed for hakimullah scum on his extermination)

Bibi jan, you see things in 'black and white'. The war itself is 'wrong'. There is no 'wrong or right' as all choices presented are bad choices. We have to defeat this terrorist scum at all costs, we must eradicate them from our borders and lock them in Afghanistan. As long as we don't get hit, its all good and dandy.

AS long as we dont get hit? That is naive.

We supported takfiri groups like JeM, LeT, Hizbul, Harkatul etc etc mujahideen.. and now TTP is mostly formed from those cadres and they are killing us.

Same is the case with "locking them up in afghanistan"

We live side by side and our borders are porous. AS long as they ae active in Afghanistan, we are not safe. We can't play double game with US and expect to win. We should either stay NEUTRAL. or Side FULLY with USA (so we get benefits, even more dollars etc etc) or fully side with Terrorist scums (so atleast they dont kill us).. But this in between policy is alienating us..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom