What's new

US drone strike leaves four dead in North Waziristan.

What about Armed Forces ? PA has over powered Pakistan in past, why didn't they do anything regarding this valid issue ?

Something you guys don't understand is that what happened in the past or how things were run in the past is not the case anymore. Today its a completely different story. For the last 5 years the armed forces are working under the civilian government. Not once have they tried to over rule or exercise their power over the civilian government.
The chief of the air force was on record saying we can bring down the drone, government has to give the go ahead.

There are three reasons for it.
1- Baluchistan is more sensitive issue as a separatist movement is going on there, talibans are not separtists.
2- balochistan is a province with pakistani laws and jurisdiction , FATA is not.
3- Pakhtuns are used to violence and wars since thousands of years, and they dont whine. They dont raise their voices, they simply respond with guns to those who attack them.....and pashtun is "ghareeb" by nature, sabar (patience) se kaam leta, ronay peetnay ko apne ghairat k khilaf samjta he...
So fata is just like ajk and Gilgit Baltistan? ?
And I never knew that fata wasn't a province. .
You cleared my doubt.i always saw 5 provinces in Pakistan, excluding ajk and Gilgit Baltistan, but failed to understand why they mentioned only four..

To the MOD Blackblood who issued a warning to my post, i wanted to know what categorizes as "other rules" for receiving the warning ? Is mentioning Ababeel a violation of the rule ? Or is the word jehadi the reason my post was deleted ? I want to know, what was so provocative in the words in the context of the post i used, that got me that warning ? Neither of them are derogatory/insulting/demeaning in any sense of the terminology. Let me know what are the censored words in my post and why are they so.

you cant post multiple threads on same topic, it needs to be merged with the mother thread, you are trolling only

You cleared my doubt.i always saw 5 provinces in Pakistan, excluding ajk and Gilgit Baltistan, but failed to understand why they mentioned only four..

There is no comparison of FATA with these so called Azad Kashmir and GB, Pakistani army can't enter FATA by law but after war on terror started Pakistani army came for military action. Unlike other two so called AJK and GB, FATA is considered integral part of Pakistan.

Something you guys don't understand is that what happened in the past or how things were run in the past is not the case anymore. Today its a completely different story. For the last 5 years the armed forces are working under the civilian government. Not once have they tried to over rule or exercise their power over the civilian government.
The chief of the air force was on record saying we can bring down the drone, government has to give the go ahead.

Pakistan army is still powerful than the civilian government. If drone attacks happening, its happening with the consent of the army. No civilian government could change this.

AJK is different. But FATA status is close to gilgat baltistan. Northern areas were formely agencies called FANA.

Who knows how many innocent people they are killing but not admitting to.

When will Pakistan stand up to these terrorist state USA?
come on guys, learn from Iran/ take down their drones.

These morons only understand the language of force.

Pakistan army is still powerful than the civilian government. If drone attacks happening, its happening with the consent of the army. No civilian government could change this.

You are entitled to your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom