What's new

US Dollar touches highest level in history against Pakistani rupee

It'll come back to 165 ish in atleast 6 months maximum absolute maximum a year (I highly doubt it'll take that long though)
Mark my words, quote it whatever you want

Or even better to buy Bitcoin/Ethereum. In fact, all FIATs are just trash, some are worse just like PKR and Lebanese Lira. Why should we suffer because of Inflation? Bitcoin is the answer to all these printing money by governments. We citizens don't deserve our hard-earned cash to lose its value instantly.

So no to FIAT buy Bitcoin and Ethereum, in fact in just Crypto Future trading I made $400 from $300 within 3-5 days. :angel:
Cryptocurrencies are volatile. But beyond that, the US Federal government at anytime can legislate their businesses to stop accepting payments in cryptocurrencies. If that should happen, imagine what will happen to the value of your investments. Btw, don't worry about Fiat currencies. I know that a lot of YouTubers make a big deal out of it. The reality is, money is based on nothing more than trust. Trust need not necessarily be commodity backed :-)

You can keep cryptocurrencies in your portfolio, but do not over do it.
It'll come back to 165 ish in atleast 6 months maximum absolute maximum a year (I highly doubt it'll take that long though)
Mark my words, quote it whatever you want
For PKR to appreciate significantly, it would mean that there must be an increase in demand for PKR in the currency market. If you would like people to take your prediction seriously, then you should explain where this demand will come from in such a short period of time. Do you see the Pakistani government selling their $ reserves to buy PKR in the midst of negotiating dollar denominated loans from IMF?

Last edited:
Imran Khan inherited a bad economy and then COVID hit. It is unfair to blame him. I think he is doing his best.

This fool will find out during the elections. He isn't going anywhere. The economy is the least of his concern.

For PKR to appreciate significantly, it would mean that there must be an increase in demand for PKR in the currency market. If you would like people to take your prediction seriously, then you should explain where this demand will come from in such a short period of time. Do you see the Pakistani government selling their $ reserves to buy PKR in the midst of negotiating dollar denominated loans from IMF?

Another way is to decrease demand of forex by imposing heavy duties or banning non-essential items. But anyway, IK isn't even capable of finding a Finance Minister who can run ministry for complete year let alone bringing exchange rate back to 165

Biggest mistake of my life is to invest in PKR, will never use it will only use USD or even better Bitcoin. :D
Bitcoin crashed bigtime

The crypto bubble is about to Burst
Another way is to decrease demand of forex by imposing heavy duties or banning non-essential items. But anyway, IK isn't even capable of finding a Finance Minister who can run ministry for complete year let alone bringing exchange rate back to 165
The appreciation is mainly due to rising oil prices
Now that they are cooling again expect more sensible figures for exchange rate

Roshan Digital Account, Apke same naam wala banday ne aghaz kiya tha iska Imran Khan. :D
so you opened PKR account ? wow really horrible mistake . you sould open dollar or EURO account man .
Bitcoin crashed bigtime

keep euro gold and RE mixed

Bitcoin crashed bigtime

Indians have invested $10 Billion USD in Crypto but now Government of India is banning Crypto. Hence the crash

Indian investment in cryptocurrency hits $10 billion this week

Indian government's plan to ban cryptocurrencies leads to heavy selling-investors

Bitcoin crashed bigtime

hahaha just made $250 on trading today, it is recovering all back, I had taken out profits earlier and now I went back in even with bigger bags. 8-)8-)

Will share with you guys one day my success story.

Indians have invested $10 Billion USD in Crypto but now Government of India is banning Crypto. Hence the crash

Indian investment in cryptocurrency hits $10 billion this week

Indian government's plan to ban cryptocurrencies leads to heavy selling-investors

Lol, India is no one when it comes to Crypto, even when Chinda (which had the most bitcoin hash rate) banned Bitcoin more than 10 times and it never affected what do you think India can do? :lol::lol:

Rupee's downward spiral continues unabated as it hits 177.89

— AFP/File
— AFP/File

• The local currency closes at Rs177.89 against the greenback in the interbank market surpassing Friday’s record low of Rs177.71.
  • Financial analyst Khurram Schehzad says "it is important for the currency to remain stable as fluctuations are normal."
  • The rupee has depreciated by 12.91% since July 1, 2021.
KARACHI: Pakistani rupee continued to slide against the US dollar on Monday with a fresh decline of Rs0.18 owing to the constant supply-side pressure.
The local currency closed at Rs177.89 against the greenback in the interbank market surpassing Friday’s record low of Rs177.71 due to increased demand from the importers and a lack of sufficient supplies.

Speaking to Geo.tv, Alpha Beta Core CEO Khurram Schehzad said that the nominal fluctuations are normal.
“It is important for the currency to remain stable,” he added.
The rupee has maintained the downtrend for the past seven months. It has lost 16.82% (or Rs25.62) to date, compared to the 22-month high of Rs152.27 recorded on May 14.
With a fresh decline of 0.10%, the rupee has depreciated by 12.91% (or Rs20.35) since the start of the current fiscal year on July 1, 2021, data released by the central bank revealed.

Earlier, analysts had predicted that the Pakistani rupee will lose more ground against the US dollar during the next week if the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) does not intervene till the completion of the sixth review of the International Monetary Fund's (IMF) $6bn loan programme.
Currency dealers said that the rupee continued to suffer from higher demand for dollars from importers, particularly in the absence of inflows from the central bank and other sellers. In addition, a wide trade deficit caused by hefty imports and global oil prices were a threat to currency stability.
“There is still some demand pressure and that could let the rupee weaken further unless there is liquidity intervention in the foreign exchange market. The rupee seems to be trading at 178-179 levels going forward,” a currency dealer said.
Schehzad added that the local unit is expected to close within a range of Rs170-180 by the end of the calendar year 2021.

Back
Top Bottom