What's new

Pakistan Rupee Rally to be Short-Lived, Say Goldman’s Analysts

1.00 US Dollar = 1,357.0865 South Korean Won

South Korea exports $683.58 billion

Pakistan exports $39.42 billion

NOTE: Stop caring about the dollar and increase your productivity!
lets fix our fundamentals first - $ rates shouldn't be our national obsession
judge governments on CAD, exports, tax collection, deficits, remittances, services exports not $ rate

The country is dead anyway.
Never give up on Pakistan, or else Napak army wins. We must be relentless in defying this Napak fauj's oppression and destruction, until we win it back

Stats don’t lie 😁

They lie as his majesty asim munir sahab has said so

lets fix our fundamentals first - $ rates shouldn't be our national obsession
judge governments on CAD, exports, tax collection, deficits, remittances, services exports not $ rate
Disagree
If we do that nawaz sharif shahab will be in trouble
We want ishaq dar back he will beat the dollar with stick

No need for stream lining remittances or exports, we can simply ban all imports and kill the growth/economy with it

I don’t think you need to be a Goldman Sach analyst to understand this.

Forex near 0.
GDP growth near 0.
Exports going down.
Remittance going down.
Foreign Direct Investment down. (One time fire sale of State assets doesn’t mean much)
CAD is down but at the expense of economic growth.

So what happens next? Rs is bound to get f-cked.

I don’t think you need to be a Goldman Sach analyst to understand this.

Forex near 0.
GDP growth near 0.
Exports going down.
Remittance going down.
Foreign Direct Investment down. (One time fire sale of State assets doesn’t mean much)
CAD is down but at the expense of economic growth.

So what happens next? Rs is bound to get f-cked.
Question is why are overseas Pakistanis sad about it

We should rejoice as it will give us greater buying capacity

So love this

Also the huwala hundi is Great because it gives us additional buying power

So all hail ishaq dar love you 💕

Hopefully they will scrap rupee altogether and move to Indian rupee or dollar or Chinese yan like many other countries

Even afgahnistan once use to use Pakistan rupee there shouldn't be any shame in using afghani as they don't print afgahni hap hazardly (no state bank lending from Taliban) so that's much more reliable

Why?
Lebanon did great with switching to dollars
I think Indian rupee should also be added as acceptable alternative

With respect to cocaine I wish I could but damn employer makes us pee in cups

How do you feel when you use it

Do yourself a favor and don't compare Indian rupee to American dollar. If we had to abandon our currencies, I'd go for the Chinese Yuan or Turkish Lira.

Do yourself a favor and don't compare Indian rupee to American dollar. If we had to abandon our currencies, I'd go for the Chinese Yuan or Turkish Lira.
Nature takes it course

Pride is one thing but bad decisions has consequences

People knowingly supported PMLN knowing what they did in 1990s.

Using Indian rupee would happen in black market ultimately as India in 10-20 years will be a massive economy

And we will be still singing khata hey tu lagata be hey

Question is why are overseas Pakistanis sad about it

We should rejoice as it will give us greater buying capacity

So love this

Also the huwala hundi is Great because it gives us additional buying power

So all hail ishaq dar love you 💕

Hopefully they will scrap rupee altogether and move to Indian rupee or dollar or Chinese yan like many other countries

Even afgahnistan once use to use Pakistan rupee there shouldn't be any shame in using afghani as they don't print afgahni hap hazardly (no state bank lending from Taliban) so that's much more reliable
The overseas Pakistanis (majority) have essentially suspended investing in Pakistan.

Rs devaluation might give bigger purchasing power to Overseas Pakistanis but in terms of recuperating their investment its economic suicide.

The scam of DHA and other property developers has essentially come to an end. Real estate prices in Karachi is going down in Rs terms.

The overseas Pakistanis (majority) have essentially suspended investing in Pakistan.

Rs devaluation might give bigger purchasing power to Overseas Pakistanis but in terms of recuperating their investment its economic suicide.

The scam of DHA and other property developers has essentially come to an end. Real estate prices in Karachi is going down in Rs terms.
Well I was never in city dha property as it made no sense to me to pay same amount of house I pay in USA or Dubai or any third country

I was more into rural farm land ..those prices are going up with devaluation but still not as high as devaluation itself

Well I was never in city dha property as it made no sense to me to pay same amount of house I pay in USA or Dubai or any third country

I was more into rural farm land ..those prices are going up with devaluation but still not as high as devaluation itself
Beware. The boys might grab your land if its prime arable land.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom