What's new

Pakistan Rupee Rally to be Short-Lived, Say Goldman’s Analysts

We are not in best of the conditions for sure but the condition of poverty in south Asia is a similar phenomenon more or less , Its better to spend on ur security rather than being butchered by Modi in Gujrat or Israel in Gaza. Moreover a paralel approach of deveopment and poverty elevation can be carried out . lets work harder to accomplish .
No let's be clear about it...

We were similar in 2008 not today..after disaster of 2008-2018 and 2022-2023

Today bengaldeah and India is much more ahead of Pakistan in HDI

They have better education and health care stats..

Pointing out zebra is possible but we are talking about median numbers here

Bengaldesh is 129, India 131 and Pakistan 161

So not sure what "similar" means here

Number are even more skewed when you account for balochistan and parts of sindh, rural punjab and KPK

Pakistan gets to 161 due to good numbers in kashmir, GB(due to agha Khan health) and central punjab

Maternal mortality between India and Pakistan
In 2000 and 2020

384--->103 per 10,000(goal is <10)
387--->154

This is 2020 numbers (2018 data) pretty sure numbers are even worse now

In other words India mortality is HALF..

I MEAN HALF that of pakistan

So why do people in PDF think differently??

Key is central punjab and urban Pakistan..numbers are pretty good so who cares about actual Pakistan numbers

I wrote a paper in 2008 about maternal mortality, reasons were cost and lack of transport and availability of medicine

In other words all economics

Last edited:
Imagine telling your wives and kids you have 50% higher likely hood of dying as compared to Indian women and then saying we are super power

Why? I don't want to end up like you. No offense:

I may be on naswar but pretty sure you are on LSD for you are surely hallucinating

Imagine telling your wives and kids you have 50% higher likely hood of dying as compared to Indian women and then saying we are super power

According to what source? That the world's second most polluted country has a lower mortality rate? A country with more poverty than all of Africa has a lower mortality rate?

A country with one third of the world's poverty has a lower mortality rate? What is your source? The Bharati department of statistical propaganda? lol

Keep dreaming muhajir sahab.

According to what source? That the world's second most polluted country has a lower mortality rate? A country with more poverty than all of Africa has a lower mortality rate?

A country with one third of the world's poverty has a lower mortality rate? What is your source? The Bharati department of statistical propaganda? lol

Keep dreaming muhajir sahab.
Whatever source you want ?

Tell me which source you believe and will give it to you

You believe Pakistani govt source, NGO source WB source or my own papers I compiled in PESHAWAR that you can read on pubmed

My forefathers fought mughals, the British and then the Sikhs with the Brits lol

So yeah I am probably a mahjir when you go a 1000 years back from somewhere but ultimately my roots from Adam

Yours ..I am kinda not sure whether a monkey was there in between

You believe Pakistani govt source, NGO source WB source or my own papers I compiled in PESHAWAR that you can read on pubmed

Yes the reality of India being the poorest and second dirtiest country is sourced to the Pakistani ministry of propaganda.

Yes the reality of India being the poorest and second dirtiest country is sourced to the Pakistani ministry of propaganda.
Yet we're just a few years away from being an upper middle income country and having high Human Development Index score nearing 0.7 (High).

Otoh there's another one who's going towards low income country group from current lower middle income levels, and is stuck at low HDI score comparable to failed states.

Yet we're just a few years away from being an upper middle income country and having high Human Development Index score nearing 0.7 (High).

Yes we heard/read that for over 20 years. Practically for 30 years. And we'll be hearing/reading it for another 30 years.

Whatever source you want ?

Tell me which source you believe and will give it to you

My forefathers fought mughals, the British and then the Sikhs with the Brits lol

So yeah I am probably a mahjir when you go a 1000 years back from somewhere but ultimately my roots from Adam

Yours ..I am kinda not sure whether a monkey was there in between
You want to be correct with genealogy. If you want to get into 'monkey' talk, change the number to 1 million and please use the term Primate. We want to be respectable around here!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom