What's new

Pakistan Rupee Rally to be Short-Lived, Say Goldman’s Analysts

Never give up on Pakistan, or else Napak army wins. We must be relentless in defying this Napak fauj's oppression and destruction, until we win it back
They've already won. Let them shove this country where the sun don't shine.

The overseas Pakistanis (majority) have essentially suspended investing in Pakistan.

Rs devaluation might give bigger purchasing power to Overseas Pakistanis but in terms of recuperating their investment its economic suicide.

The scam of DHA and other property developers has essentially come to an end. Real estate prices in Karachi is going down in Rs terms.
People aren't finding prices to be worth it to sell DHA lands now. I know a few and they're getting anywhere between 2mil-3mil less for what it was going for earlier.

Beware. The boys might grab your land if its prime arable land.
It's just across the gazi airbase ..there were plans to grab all the land when nawaz sharif was sweat talking Obama into billions but the plan fell apart after wards

Though who knows ..Iran war is coming and we will be at forefront again like we have always been

They've already won. Let them shove this country where the sun don't shine.

People aren't finding prices to be worth it to sell DHA lands now. I know a few and they're getting anywhere between 2mil-3mil less for what it was going for earlier.
Imagine if you add property tax...
I think this was the biggest fall out between Imran Khan and army ..the property taxes and smuggling

We just over complicate it.. USA siffer was just a bahana

Just like post 9/11 reason was dollars 💵 and USA bombing was just a bahana

Nature takes it course

Pride is one thing but bad decisions has consequences

People knowingly supported PMLN knowing what they did in 1990s.

Using Indian rupee would happen in black market ultimately as India in 10-20 years will be a massive economy

And we will be still singing khata hey tu lagata be hey

It already is a massive economy. When even a country like the Russian Federation does not want their rupees, why should we?

People like you have been claiming "in such number of years India & Bangladesh will be this and that."

You've been claiming it for decades now. Isn't it getting old now?

It already is a massive economy. When even a country like the Russian Federation does not want their rupees, why should we?

People like you have been claiming "in such number of years India & Bangladesh will be this and that."

You've been claiming it for decades now. Isn't it getting old now?
Dude I am not in my 60s how can I be claiming this for decades

In 2021 I said rupee will be devastated and that happened now if you were sleeping and woke up now just from long coma how is that my fault

If you can't manage the rupee (by not doing state bank lending/over printing it) you should either talk to Taliban or adopt their money if you are serious, otherwise if you want to build your overseas mansions, you can keep fouling the public

Though who knows ..Iran war is coming and we will be at forefront again like we have always been
Yes, who knows.

Pakistan might be the fore front rentier state and the CSF would start flowing in ushering in a new era of bombing Muslim brothers for $$$.

We’ve been there in the past, haven’t we.

Dude I am not in my 60s how can I be claiming this for decades

In 2021 I said rupee will be devastated and that happened now if you were sleeping and woke up now just from long coma how is that my fault

If you can't manage the rupee (by not doing state bank lending/over printing it) you should either talk to Taliban or adopt their money if you are serious, otherwise if you want to build your overseas mansions, you can keep fouling the public

Dude, since the 90s, people like you claimed India (and BD) are "developing." This claim has been circulating since the 90s. I've been hearing it since 2000.

How is it not getting old. Do you think these satires were made without reason:

Dude, since the 90s, people like you claimed India (and BD) are "developing." This claim has been circulating since the 90s. I've been hearing it since 2000.

Off Topice, but since you posted the video,

Initially Upendra was great Director his Shhh and Om were great, I loved his Rakta Kanneeru & H2O and his tickling acting in A & Updenra made me think that Sandalwood got new generation Shankar Nag but as time progressed and after few films he become same old stereotype. He continued to present same old wine in new bottle and lost the mojo he once created.

in his view India will reach that height if they follow his method of development which is laughable, but I like it, I like it.

Army has done it's part to push Pakistani economically back to 1971 levels

It feels dark period

Between 1999-2008 Army under Musharraf had a reputation as Intelligent , planning Military which came up with wonderful ideas
  • JF17 Program
  • F22P program
  • Canal project for Balochistan
  • Launch of Gwadar project ambitious project
  • Launch of NADRA , digitization of Passports
  • Telecom reform , Cell phones & Communication revolution
  • Revival of PIA
  • Revival of Railways , Ambitious increase in Manufacturing and repair capacity

All the good that was done under Musharraf was reversed next 10 years under Zardari /Nawaz Sharif

But after Bajwa , Army has lost all credibility as a Intelligent , people friendly institute

The Self inflicting Suicidal wound , has injured Pakistan's Economy based on some "False" promises given via Cipher

The move to Topple Imran Khan's government was really a bad Economic Move

Army has raped u many many times.... u are cult and a shame ! Ur beloved leader is rotting in jail....

Okay from me it becomes people like me

Well, it's true, have you seen your per capital human development index maternal child mortality and infrastructure or political influence

Or will you stick your head in sand

India was with Imf n 1990 and had worse per capital income then Pakistan

They did reforms in late 1990s and took off in2010s

Just like how Korea, vitename, bengaldesh and in the future 20-30 years Afghanistan will

Army has raped u many many times.... u are cult and a shame ! Ur beloved leader is rotting in jail....

Correction Leader of Islamic Republics of Pakistan is in Prison for Bogus cases
By conspiracy of own Army General core commander group against People of Pakistan

Okay from me it becomes people like me

Well, it's true, have you seen your per capital human development index maternal child mortality and infrastructure or political influence

Or will you stick your head in sand

India was with Imf n 1990 and had worse per capital income then Pakistan

They did reforms in late 1990s and took off in2010s

Just like how Korea, vitename, bengaldesh and in the future 20-30 years Afghanistan will

Muhajir neo-liberal spotted. They had way more foreign aid.

Yeah 30 years ago you claimed in 30 years. Now 30 years later you keep moving the goalpost.

Also tell your stories to Afghan and Bangladeshi migrants in my country. Even today not a single Muhajir will apply to resettle in India or BD.

Because it's all bullocks.

Muhajir neo-liberal spotted. They had way more foreign aid.

Yeah 30 years ago you claimed in 30 years. Now 30 years later you keep moving the goalpost.

Also tell your stories to Afghan and Bangladeshi migrants in my country. Even today not a single Muhajir will apply to resettle in India or BD.

Because it's all bullocks.
No I am talking about today...today, now oct 2023 dude

Look at Pakistan and India

Maternal mortality and child death is three times higher and HDI is 30% higher

Per capital is almost twice and it's national strength and power is unmatched in the region

What are you talking about? Where the hell are you living 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Remember

Pakistan had higher per capital income, more moral and diplomatic strength and much better HDI then India 1960-1990 era

You must have been in coma since 1970

Due lot has happened since our shalwarin dropped in Bengal after we ran on rampant raping and killing of bengalis

Question is why are overseas Pakistanis sad about it

We should rejoice as it will give us greater buying capacity

So love this

Also the huwala hundi is Great because it gives us additional buying power

So all hail ishaq dar love you 💕

Hopefully they will scrap rupee altogether and move to Indian rupee or dollar or Chinese yan like many other countries

Even afgahnistan once use to use Pakistan rupee there shouldn't be any shame in using afghani as they don't print afgahni hap hazardly (no state bank lending from Taliban) so that's much more reliable

Stop barking like a dog here and there ! you dont know shit what you are talking about......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom