What's new

US doesn't want to arm Pak against India: Obama to Zardari

I think Pakistanis in the United States should start voting for Republicans.

Democrats have a soft spot for indians. The clintons and obamas love india.

Republicans dont care about South Asia, they're too busy fighting with Iran and Iraq. Their main focus is in the Middle East, and that'll be better for Pakistan.

Vote Republican next time :tup:

But but... I thought it was Bush (republican) who pushed hard for the Indo-US nuclear deal and got it through, even convincing a huge band of nations to accept it? Huh?

'want to join war'? No, there is no way I want Pakistan to join a war.

I am just saying that it would be beneficial for Pakistan to join a Sino-India war because otherwise in an India-Pak war, we will be alone.

And calm down, India isn't as strong as you think it is when it's sandwiched between two capable enemies.

Please care to explain sir that how will Pakistan going to benefit by joining in Indo-China war??? Don't you think she will be beneffited more by staying away from war rather than arming with China against India????

Regarding two front war, being offensive on both sides is not possible...but being offensive on one side and defensive on other is do-able given it is a short war, which is what it should be when the parties involved are all nuclear, no???? Though work is in progress yet Eastern Command is purely China centric and have enough might to hold off Chinese aggression....

P.S : I have ignored International response and diplomatic isolation for Pak altogether...

I think Pakistanis in the United States should start voting for Republicans.

Democrats have a soft spot for indians. The clintons and obamas love india.

Republicans dont care about South Asia, they're too busy fighting with Iran and Iraq. Their main focus is in the Middle East, and that'll be better for Pakistan.

Vote Republican next time :tup:

Are you kidding me.. The presidential tenure of Bush was the time when Indo - US alignment reached its peak. aka Nuclear deal, inclusion of the F 16 and F 18 in the MMRCA, etc etc

Democrats traditionally have been against the outsourcing to India and are more prone to balancing their relationship with India and Pakistan..

Are you kidding me.. The presidential tenure of Bush was the time when Indo - US alignment reached its peak. aka Nuclear deal, inclusion of the F 16 and F 18 in the MMRCA, etc etc

Democrats traditionally have been against the outsourcing to India and are more prone to balancing their relationship with India and Pakistan..

Bush did that only because he wanted india to back out of the IPI deal. The Republican hatred for Iran got india a nuclear deal and that is only because of Bush, he's famous for his stupidity all across the world.

Nixon was also a Republican and he didn't have nice things to say about indians.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Nixon's dislike of 'witch' Indira

Please care to explain sir that how will Pakistan going to benefit by joining in Indo-China war??? Don't you think she will be beneffited more by staying away from war rather than arming with China against India????

Regarding two front war, being offensive on both sides is not possible...but being offensive on one side and defensive on other is do-able given it is a short war, which is what it should be when the parties involved are all nuclear, no???? Though work is in progress yet Eastern Command is purely China centric and have enough might to hold off Chinese aggression....

P.S : I have ignored International response and diplomatic isolation for Pak altogether...

By benefitial, I mean that there would be more favorable than a 1v1 where there would be heavy losses on both sides.

But yes, I would prefer no war over both options

Karan the right explanation would be India's growing economic and geo-political might otherwise Democrats/Republicans are not a new concept to India, no??? In short it doesn't matter whether its democrats or republicans relations with India are going to improve which will have its implications viz-a-viz relations with Pakistan....

By benefitial, I mean that there would be more favorable than a 1v1 where there would be heavy losses on both sides.

But yes, I would prefer no war over both options

We all hope for no war...However in volatile south asia nothing can be ruled out...Anyways what i fail to understand is the benefit Pak will get by joining China...I am sure inflicting heavy damage on India by getting heavily damaged in retaliation is not Pak's goal...So in what way's you see benefit coming out??? I could have understood had you said that If India-Pak are in war and China joining in will benefit Pak but fail to understand the other way around...Please clarify....

Bush did that only because he wanted india to back out of the IPI deal. The Republican hatred for Iran got india a nuclear deal and that is only because of Bush, he's famous for his stupidity all across the world.

Nixon was also a Republican and he didn't have nice things to say about indians.

All i can say about you is time to wake up...Face the reality....Whether you like it or not India is rising and countries have acknowledged this fact....The reactions is directly related to it...

Remembering history is good.. Living in the past is not..

You are talking about a 40 year old dislike of a republican US president ..

Anyway vote either way.. Democrats or Republicans.. India can do business with both..

However, Republicans may give a tougher time to Pakistan

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Karan the right explanation would be India's growing economic and geo-political might otherwise Democrats/Republicans are not a new concept to India, no??? In short it doesn't matter whether its democrats or republicans relations with India are going to improve which will have its implications viz-a-viz relations with Pakistan....

True.. I Don't disagree with this..

Nixon was thrown out of the White House IN A STATE OF DISGRACE!

Republican or Democrats - they do not have the guts to carry out their "Bombing Raids" in India.

may be US can start supplying arms on lease.After let's say a 10 years, the equipment would be returned.This way ,Pakistan would be able to use it for WOT as well as it will not be used to harm any other country

Sir You are right action speaks louder than words.Please compare the list of weapons supplied to Pakistan to those supplied/under Indian evaluation/Being offered to India and you will know what we are talking about.

Hint- 38 F-16 Block 52 vs 120 F-16(Super viper)block 60(on offer to India).
Actions speaking sir.

Just stop right there with your cover up, typical Indian style. India is the second biggest arms buyer in the world and is in the process of acquiring 4 aircraft carriers, so stop playing innocent. Oh India stands for peace.ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh we all believe it.........biggest BS.

lol before arriving with ur lame lol comments just notice which people had been claimed to said this

about stadiums of India,let me not force to start with the comparison table with Pakistan where not even a foreign team visits

hahahha We know what u did in Cricket Worldcup issue in ICC. Unfortuntly slap on your own face when foreign teams arrived at your country and very first statement coming from your super duper best friend UK about CWG is (security situation, quality of stadium especially (Enviroment) in the area is very pathetic and the best statement comes from NW officials about bridge collapse "such thing always happen with THIRD WORLD COUNTRY organize such international events" lol slap from many countries on indian face at a time.. what u want more ?? LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

At least they think india is safe enough to comme for games..people should look at their countries security history before laughting at others.

But I will troll nevertheless, it gives some good moments (hint:snakes!). :lol:

Back
Top Bottom