What's new

US doesn't want to arm Pak against India: Obama to Zardari

Areesh

That's entirely unacceptable - you can make your point much better than resorting to these kinds of base caricatures that represent hatred, not critique.

Sorry sir can't become logical for the hypocrisy and imperialistic policies which have make such a lot of mess in this world.

I think nature of China-Pak friendship is of true mutual benefit. I hope we don't get some idiot wit corrupt politician making it the same as what the US-Pak relationships have been

But it's all about the intention too. I see it that US made us slaves (they've 'cancelled friendship' when they got the job done time and time again), China made us friends (we did a lot to earn that friendship).

If China doesnt ditch it is good for Pakistan.. but Pakistan has to change the way they deal with there friends.. So far Pakistan has only concentrated on defence deals ... it has not bothered much about other fields like Industries, culture, education etc.. so Pakistan should concentrate on this in order to come out of its havoc.. otherwise it hsa to be ready to get ditched by China also

The reply should have been, "We are fighting a war, not of our own. So we should be reimbursed to the very last penny, at least for the material losses."

Then US will reply back like this... Why did you join in the first case?? you could have opted out of it just like india... you could have just provided berth space, air space for which you could have asked for rent...

Yes they can arm India against Pakistan.....as doing by giving them Civil Nuclear Technology......and just check the Indian Defence budget increasing every year......is for what......to control the indian population that is increasing rapidly or to show the muscles to other countries............a fools play.

pure ranting ... you really dont have background information on the arguments you are posting...

The question is not what Obama wants to do. But what Obama is doing.

All the weapons acquired by Pakistan can and will be used in the event of war, if that were ever to happen. There is no doubt about that in Obama's mind, Zardari's mind or Manmohan's mind.

Yea - the nature is like that at the moment. But in ALL your wars against India - has China provided you any tangible military support? India is a big market for Chinese goods and it continues to grow. In case of a real armed conflict, the most you can expect from China is condemnation of India and diplomatic support for yourselves.

...what they've done for us is more than enough, sometimes I feel that we don't even deserve it.

No, they didn't help us in the fighting part, because they didn't want to get directly involved, but if there's an Indo-China war, we may join because it will be beneficial to Pakistan (but that depends on the conditions of Pakistan at that time). Getting china to join the previous wars is like asking Pakistan to help out in the border tensions between India and China.

Allies are allies, slaves are slaves, masters are masters, etc, etc but the :usflag::pakistan: allegance can be damned to hell. We've lost a lot more in the war and a few F-16s and the like can't pay for it- sure, if we won Afghanistan, it may have been worth it.

Right now Pak is in no condition to fight for or against anyone. That includes China, and that probably includes Kashmir (though I think they are capable of getting independence on their own if there is some 'arming' support ;))

See, I could not disagree more - it was always "our war" - these terrorist don't want to take over US or Europe, they want to take over Pakistan.

See, we in Pakistan fed and nurtured this whole islam-ism, a weaponized religion to solve all problems - and our creature got to be turned against us, how can it not be "our war"?

Who is TTP? Americans? Indians? really? No, friend, no Ostrich routine, these Islamist terrorists are first and foremost our enemies, their terms are let us kill the Kafir and we will save you for last, these terms may be acceptable to some, but no to Pakistanis of conscience.

An alternative from this mess? Kill all islamist terrorists and all who fund it and all who propagandize for it -- see, we're i this war, lets win it.

awesome post, sadly only few like you are left here, keep up the great work.

...what they've done for us is more than enough, sometimes I feel that we don't even deserve it.

No, they didn't help us in the fighting part, because they didn't want to get directly involved, but if there's an Indo-China war, we may join because it will be beneficial to Pakistan (but that depends on the conditions of Pakistan at that time). Getting china to join the previous wars is like asking Pakistan to help out in the border tensions between India and China.

Allies are allies, slaves are slaves, masters are masters, etc, etc but the :usflag::pakistan: allegance can be damned to hell. We've lost a lot more in the war and a few F-16s and the like can't pay for it- sure, if we won Afghanistan, it may have been worth it.

Right now Pak is in no condition to fight for or against anyone. That includes China, and that probably includes Kashmir (though I think they are capable of getting independence on their own if there is some 'arming' support ;))

why you want to join china in indo sino war ? If china is so weak that it gonna ask your help or GOP is so scared that she want a partner to fite with india? Is india is alone! ? Lemme be very clear if you going to jumpin so our friends too . Plz restrain yourself from this kinda B.S

You know whats funny?

Pakistan no longer gives a shyt about American weapons. Apart from some upgrades here and there.

Obama may not want to arm Pakistan against India, but China does.

Consider next 20 years and then this news that i came across today, in the morning.

http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/10-signs-the-us-is-losing-its-influence-in-the-western-hemisphere-535456.html?tickers=eem,ewz,fxi,eeb,jjm,^dji,xle

Just made my day.

Thank you Obama. You are gonna get ripped apart in the next election.

no new news; the U.S. (govt) is even talking of defence cuts at home.....Obama has completely alienated the Pentagon, and the rift is deepening.

so sad to see Washington being run by political troglodytes who doggedly clings to their Marxist faith in goverment and class warfare.

its a simple game. US has intrests,Long term Intrests with india. Its US partner in The Great game in central asia.
its palinly stupid to expect from US.

a good ally is china. we should develop good relations with Russia.

Do u trust India's closest ally...:rofl:

Thank you Obama. You are gonna get ripped apart in the next election.

I think Pakistanis in the United States should start voting for Republicans.

Democrats have a soft spot for indians. The clintons and obamas love india.

Republicans dont care about South Asia, they're too busy fighting with Iran and Iraq. Their main focus is in the Middle East, and that'll be better for Pakistan.

Vote Republican next time :tup:

why you want to join china in indo sino war ? If china is so weak that it gonna ask your help or GOP is so scared that she want a partner to fite with india? Is india is alone! ? Lemme be very clear if you going to jumpin so our friends too . Plz restrain yourself from this kinda B.S

'want to join war'? No, there is no way I want Pakistan to join a war.

I am just saying that it would be beneficial for Pakistan to join a Sino-India war because otherwise in an India-Pak war, we will be alone.

And calm down, India isn't as strong as you think it is when it's sandwiched between two capable enemies.

If China doesnt ditch it is good for Pakistan.. but Pakistan has to change the way they deal with there friends.. So far Pakistan has only concentrated on defence deals ... it has not bothered much about other fields like Industries, culture, education etc.. so Pakistan should concentrate on this in order to come out of its havoc.. otherwise it hsa to be ready to get ditched by China also

Yes, we've learnt a lot from the industrial side but not so much for education- and you might be right when you say we've focused too much on defense. The thing is that army will take what it can to bolster itself unless told not to do so by the government. The army is no political party- its main aim is to protect the country.

So basically not only do you have the army taking a lion's share in order to keep balanced but the rest of the money is ill managed and doesn't go down well. I could wager that reducing 10% of the army budget and investing it in education (Mush did this- we reaped the benefits recently because the generation that finished studying is now giving back to its country) will do hellovalot of good.

Also, coming to China; I'd rather let GOP sort this issue out because too much chinese influence in Pakistan might make it similar to US-Pak so-called-friendship. Be deserving friends, not masters and slaves!

Back
Top Bottom