What's new

US doesn't want to arm Pak against India: Obama to Zardari

(Warning- Never trust American policies, India should be careful too).

So its only China for Pakistan now, other middle east countries are also a puppet of America. Rivalry with India has brought only blows to Pakistan with bang.

It really amuses me when I see Indian fellows getting happy for America's new policy of handling South Asia. Sometimes members raise questions that why Pakistanis hate US so much even after so much of support from it.

I think its a matter of a few years when these questions will be answered.

Same is the case here again, these grapes are really sour guys!!! but nobody realizes it unless they eat them.:lol:

Pakistan has really tasted them and really wants to get rid of it.

Sooner US dumps Pakistan and we get a reality check, the better

In the years past I had argued that Pakistan should seek better relations with the US -- but now, 10 years on from 2001, I think it's fair to ask very forcefully about the substance of these relations - to my mind, there is no substance short of F16's - and I'm so over that - All of Pakistan's problems are essentially problems the US cannot help even if it wanted to help with.

Good commercial relations with US for sure, but no security or strategic relations, please.

In the years past I had argued that Pakistan should seek better relations with the US -- but now, 10 years on from 2001, I think it's fair to ask very forcefully about the substance of these relations - to my mind, there is no substance short of F16's - and I'm so over that - All of Pakistan's problems are essentially problems the US cannot help even if it wanted to help with.

Good commercial relations with US for sure, but no security or strategic relations, please.

Yes, I agree. And besides, regarding security, it won't hurt getting our weapons from China as well as developing our own industry with them (hint: JF-17!).

It's been proven in the past that we're 'chew up and spit out' material to the US- many fail to recognize this- there is no future for Pakistan in US.

We should learn as much as we can from the Chinese before this opportunity is wasted. I am very glad we helped China out in our own way when we were formed- Pakistan is reaping the benefits.

Once again, thanks :china: for helping us get this far, even though it is of mutual benefit!

PS. Does anyone have an opinion on Afghan-Pak relationships? They seem to be down the toilet, figuratively speaking...

Sir please check the recent developments in defence co-operation
between India-US vis-a vis US -pakistan.You will understand it is just not the book.

Really :what:. So those AMRAAMS, Harpoons, F16's, Anti Armour, Howitzers, AIM9's, P3's, TPS77, OHP and latest Electronic Warfare equipment is for the Taliban ;). My friend, actions speak louder than words and clearly in this case American actions speak for themselves.

Really :what:. So those AMRAAMS, Harpoons, F16's, Anti Armour, Howitzers, AIM9's, P3's, TPS77, OHP and latest Electronic Warfare equipment is for the Taliban ;). My friend, actions speak louder than words and clearly in this case American actions speak for themselves.

and u r all over drooling over this age old weapons,compare this with what they r offering India and u will see the reality

and u r all over drooling over this age old weapons,compare this with what they r offering India and u will see the reality

Age old?????
F-16 C/D, AMRAAMS, AIM9, HARPOONS and those howitzers are age old???

What are they offering India?? Anything for the love of strategic partnership!!! They are offering weapons for money isn't it!! Would they transfer even a single bullet unpaid?

@ topic

US in not the name of some Orphanage, US offers Pakistan free weapons and aid for WOT and they sell products to India for Money!!

It really amuses me when I see Indian fellows getting happy for America's new policy of handling South Asia. Sometimes members raise questions that why Pakistanis hate US so much even after so much of support from it.

I think its a matter of a few years when these questions will be answered.

Same is the case here again, these grapes are really sour guys!!! but nobody realizes it unless they eat them.:lol:

Pakistan has really tasted them and really wants to get rid of it.

Those grapes are slow poison for pakistan, not sour.

What the heck is wrong with you guys? They get to arm both sides and you don't see anything wrong with this picture? Last time they did that more than 1 million Iranian and Iraqi were killed -- think!

I can't believe they make money out of this... oh well, money is money, even if it means destroying nations

Does anyone have an opinion on Afghan-Pak relationships? They seem to be down the toilet, figuratively speaking...

Under this Afghan govt. yes they are, but that should not come as a surprise after all look at who is "guiding" the Afghan govt.

Once there is a more balanced government, perhaps things will be better, but nothing will improve with Afghanistan until Pakistan are very clear about talib and such movements -- and of course unless Pakistan are crystal clear about the border with Afghanistan, it can stay the same or it can move more towards the West and the North and in no other direction if Afghanistan is to stay asa unified country.

obama_monkey.jpg

ya become 1% of the monkey your making fun of and then we will talk, dont resort to racist slurs if you cant make a good point.

Under this Afghan govt. yes they are, but that should not come as a surprise after all look at who is "guiding" the Afghan govt.

Once there is a more balanced government, perhaps things will be better, but nothing will improve with Afghanistan until Pakistan are very clear about talib and such movements -- and of course unless Pakistan are crystal clear about the border with Afghanistan, it can stay the same or it can move more towards the West and the North and in no other direction if Afghanistan is to stay asa unified country.

With Afghanistan being a weak/poor country and all and America funding its elections, how will there ever be a vision change? I am sure any Afghani president that somehow manages to win the elections and does what America doesn't want it to do will be removed.

I have a feeling that Afghanistan is going to be militarized by USA in the next 20 years, which means that either;

1. They are looking for new puppet after they have dropped us recently.

2. Bad news for Iran and Pakistan. I listed Iran because Afghanistan has a very strong anti-shia stance amongst its people which can be used to fight the Iranians. They were lead by the nose into fighting Russia (I did assignment on Sov-Afg war for school, found footage with US commanders instigating anti Russian feelings amongst the locals), it'd be just as easy to start guerrilla forces to fight Iran as well as utilize their newly born military for missions in the area.

I wonder if Afghans are thinking 'Why us?' right now...

how will there ever be a vision change?

Look, how about we do what we can for ourselves and our interests - leave the Afghan to his American, he will bite the American the first chance he gets, it's "fitrat".

In the meantime, lets concentrate on stuff we can do for ourselves, economy, Economy, Economy, security, the expansion of the state into society by way of legalizing (rule of law), extending rights and responsibilities and SERVICES.

See, if Pakistan can exert a strong enough economic draw, the American can do nothing in Afghanistan -- just remember everything the American does in Afghanistan is through Pakistan - lest change that if you want ot see changes in Afghanistan - The American is preparing Kyrghyzistan and Tajikistan for next chapters of "create ethnic strife, get OK to intervene - on humanitarian grounds, of course - and stay"

See, if Pakistan can exert a strong enough economic draw, the American can do nothing in Afghanistan -- just remember everything the American does in Afghanistan is through Pakistan - lest change that if you want ot see changes in Afghanistan - The American is preparing Kyrghyzistan and Tajikistan for next chapters of "create ethnic strife, get OK to intervene - on humanitarian grounds, of course - and stay"

I'm guessing that won't sit too well with the Russians. Wonder what they'll do about it? And which will India side with: US or Russia?

Back
Top Bottom