What's new

US Congressional hearing may spell trouble for Pakistan

Where are the guys who thinks that US's presence in Iran has no impact on Pakistan? We have to work with Iran to keep these human like animals away from us and make their life hard in AF.

Where are the guys who thinks that US's presence in Iran has no impact on Pakistan? We have to work with Iran to keep these human like animals away from us and make their life hard in AF.

In Pakistan we have a university called 'Quaid e Azam' university and there is a dpt. of strategic studies.

There you can find enough research papers on how Iran, India and Israel launched BLA and were provided safe sanctuaries in Iran.

Iran has his hands full in Baluchistan and many other regional conflicts, allowing leverage to anti Pakistan forces.

In Pakistan we have a university called 'Quaid e Azam' university and there is a dpt. of strategic studies.

There you can find enough research papers on how Iran, India and Israel launched BLA and were provided safe sanctuaries in Iran.

Iran has his hands full in Baluchistan and many other regional conflicts, allowing leverage to anti Pakistan forces.

Yes I heard about Iranian part in supporting BLA, but U.S. is more anti-iran than anti-pakistan. Watch the video, when the American politician was asking the Baloch-American if Baloch in Iran would like to work with U.S. against Iran.

Oh wow!!

First, Vietnam - Result? A bloody nose!
Second, Somalia - Result? A bloody nose!
Third, Iraq - Result? A bloody nose!
Fourth, Afghanistan - Result? A bloody nose!
Fifth, Pakistan - Probable result? A bloody nose!

Cheers!

IIRC it was Pakbat in Somalia which saved American arses when ambushed by the Somali rebels.
I wish we hadn't done that.

I am feeling very uneasy because a super power which has its own designs in the region is talking about reshaping the map my place.
And the way it is discussing it is as if its making a partition of a house or distributing sweets to children.
what they are talking about involves the lives of many innocent people of 3 countries.

I dont know how they are banking on 2 terrorist groups in Pakistan and Iran to carve out a new country out of 3 countries when the majority of the population is completely indifferent to this thinking and is very much happy with the way the current boundaries are.

"one fits all" formula of touting one faction and dismissing the rest and hoping the things will turn out as planned has not worked in Iraq and Afghanistan but the American Policy makers are willing to risk the lives of their own soldiers and deaths of tens of thousands of people from Iran , Afghanistan and Pakistan.

I hope the sense prevails in America or it falls flat financially due to its war debt for the sake of countless lives that will be lost due to this new American adventure.

I fail to understand why GoP is silent on this hearing. Atleast FO should issue a warning but she hasn't and that's making me uneasy.
Imagine how Russia, Georgia, France/Spain or Turkey/Greece would react if US was to organize a hearing or openly support independence of Chechnya, Ngorno-Karabach, Basque Land etc.

Well, first its impossible to unite Baluchistan, where a part from Iran,Afghanistan and Pakistan. Second they don't have any leadership. A few guys sitting in Europe and running insurgency through Indian consulate in Afghanistan. Plus balance of population is not in favor of Baluchis. In coming few years Baluchies will be minority , because Pashtun , Punjabi and Mohajir settlers. In true figure Baluchis are hardly makes 40% of Baluchistan population.
After 2014 this issue will be gone, American never wants to make more enemy. Already west is getting the blame of armed insurgency in Kurdistan, another headache for Turks, Iranian and Iraqi.
Plus musliims already gave too many sacrifices for Christians, gave South Sudan and East Timor as independent state to Christian.
Its now Indian turn to hold independent election in Kashmir, where 90,000 people had died and still thousands or unmarked graves are appearing every year. Coming years will be the freedom of Kashmir .

0:01:50 to 0:02:80

"In 1947 baloch leaders voiced to desire for independence but the pakistan army took control of the area and forced the baloch tribal chiefs to submit to rule from islamabad."

^^At that time the capital was karachi and there was no balochistan, Actually balochistan was made in 1970 by joining some different states.

Last edited by a moderator:
US House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations,Baluchistan - YouTube

above is the video of the hearing.
I must add , some people are able to blame BLA as well without fear.
if anyone mentions the BLA terror he has to justify it as a reaction of "ALL Baloch" and the Punjabi oppression.

I think instead of just worrying and complaining. Pakistan senate should form a committee and organize a hearing about American Army abuses in Afghanistan and Iraq and the continued targeting of relief workers after the drone strikes.

my Indian friends say that the US hearing is just a pressure tactic to force Pakistan to open supply lines and start NW operation and we see that there is that reason too. Therefore the US "concern for the human suffering" is just a farce.

US House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations,Baluchistan - YouTube

above is the video of the hearing.
I must add , some people are able to blame BLA as well without fear.
if anyone mentions the BLA terror he has to justify it as a reaction of "ALL Baloch" and the Punjabi oppression.

I think instead of just worrying and complaining. Pakistan senate should form a committee and organize a hearing about American Army abuses in Afghanistan and Iraq and the continued targeting of relief workers after the drone strikes.

my Indian friends say that the US hearing is just a pressure tactic to force Pakistan to open supply lines and start NW operation and we see that there is that reason too. Therefore the US "concern for the human suffering" is just a farce.

I fail to understand why GoP is silent on this hearing. Atleast FO should issue a warning but she hasn't and that's making me uneasy.
Imagine how Russia, Georgia, France/Spain or Turkey/Greece would react if US was to organize a hearing or openly support independence of Chechnya, Ngorno-Karabach, Basque Land etc.

The Government of Pakistan are traitors and would hand Balochistan to America for a thousand dollars.

ISI and Pakistan Army are the only people in Pakistan holding the country together. Sometimes we Pakistanis are so ungrateful to the real men who are protecting our Pakistan.

Block their supply, make nuisance for them and stick Taliban up their back side after double dealing them for 10 years

and they don't even do one Balochistan to you !
Bro, some Pakistani people keep forgetting that they backstab us with TTP, when we backstab them with anti-US Taliban groups. This is a tit for tat game, which needs to end. Backstabbing is not the solution to our problems.

Pakistan needs a strong diplomatic and cultural representation in USA. This is the only solution. This is exactly what India is trying to do as well.

It would be foolish to expect from USA to magically understand Pakistani problems and sympathize with beliefs of Pakistani people with insignificant representation of Pakistan inside USA.

IIRC it was Pakbat in Somalia which saved American arses when ambushed by the Somali rebels.
I wish we hadn't done that.
Don't forget the death of 24 Pakistani soldiers in Somalia. Look at the big picture.

Bro, some Pakistani people keep forgetting that they backstab us with TTP, when we backstab them with anti-US Taliban groups. This is a tit for tat game, which needs to end. Backstabbing is not the solution to our problems.

Pakistan needs a strong diplomatic and cultural representation in USA. This is the only solution. This is exactly what India is trying to do as well.

It would be foolish to expect from USA to magically understand Pakistani problems and sympathize with beliefs of Pakistani people with insignificant representation of Pakistan inside USA.

Don't forget the death of 24 Pakistani soldiers in Somalia. Look at the big picture.

America has changed a lot since last 30 years brother. There is already a Pakistani lobby in Washington but its going nowhere. Zionists control America's policies. There is nothing more Pakistan can do to please U.S. With all the sacrifices Pakistan made, you would think that we would get strategic gifts from U.S. but forget about it. The U.S. did not come to the region to find Osama Bin Laden and defeat Al Qaeda. They have goals that Indians and Israelis share with U.S..

Back
Top Bottom