What's new

US Congressional hearing may spell trouble for Pakistan

It is also negotiating or begging to negotiate the same people. What are your comments. Your friends are negotiating with your enemies. You and others like you never expected this. Do you?

My comments have all been posted earlier in this thread and in the one below:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/158590-afghan-forces-raid-pakistani-village-3.html

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

How can you prove that the other side deliberately abandoned their posts? It's not as if the abandonment happens in real time as the fighting unfolds. The "coincidences" have been observed and the timing noted.

You do know how the words 'observed' and 'noted' can be fabricated to suit one's story, don't you?

...don't prod me to go where I do not wish to venture.

You do know how the words 'observed' and 'noted' can be fabricated to suit one's story, don't you?

...don't prod me to go where I do not wish to venture.

You can afford to live in denial and dismiss frontline reports as "fabrications" since it suits the Indian agenda. Pakistani security forces know who is the enemy and how to deal with their "demands".

Post your points here. You were trolling when one member didn't post answer to your rants saying they are already answered. Post them here.

That member quoted my post.

Replied to my post.

And then said he didn't want to reply to my post and that his post did not contain the answer to my question thereby negating the very logic of quoting my post and replying to it.

If it sounds too complicated, go and check my post history. :)

'nuff said.

That member quoted my post.

Replied to my post.

And then said he didn't want to reply to my post and that his post did not contain the answer to my question thereby negating the very logic of quoting my post and replying to it.

If it sounds too complicated, go and check my post history. :)

'nuff said.

You are also quoting and answering my post. Now post what you said in the past. Enough said.

You can afford to live in denial and dismiss frontline reports as "fabrications" since it suits the Indian agenda. Pakistani security forces know who is the enemy and how to deal with their "demands".

In other words, you (as in your country/army/government), have no proof to back your outlandish theories up.

Thank you very much.

Balochistan should never have been a part of Pakistan but that's another story.

For a free Balochistan to materialize, 3 countries will have to lose terroteries and thats a challenging task for anyone.

Balochistan should never have been a part of Pakistan but that's another story.

For a free Balochistan to materialize, 3 countries will have to lose terroteries and thats a challenging task for anyone.

That's an impossible. Can't see it happening unless without a world war 3. Baluchistan had/has every right to be part of Pakistan. Stop smoking weed of your country.

That's an impossible. Can't see it happening unless without a world war 3. Baluchistan had/has every right to be part of Pakistan. Stop smoking weed of your country.

stop eating paan of your country :D

don't try to be a smart ***. We are discussing the issue of Balochistan here and its upto the Baloch people to decide wether they want to be part of Pakistan or not. You are no one to judge. Let's hold a referandum and see what they choose. :)

don't try to be a smart ***. We are discussing the issue of Balochistan here and its upto the Baloch people to decide wether they want to be part of Pakistan or not. You are no one to judge. Let's hold a referandum and see what they choose. :)

An afghani should be the last person to tell us what should we do in our country. You better take care of your country than giving us suggestions about our territory. Taliban are looking too anxious to come back in Kabul. :D

And Paan isn't of my country it is from your biggest friend India.;)

428107_327506123959373_132128813497106_920033_15239454_n.jpg

Among the witnesses at the US Congressional hearing on Balochistan recently was Ali Dayan Hasan: Pakistan Director, Asia Division, Human Rights Watch.

Pakistan's corporate media: Who needs enemies when you have domestic produce?

Hold a referendum, and who the **** are you to propose such a thing. When you say its up to Baloch people to decide, you forget you are not a Baloch. So go and post your nonsense some place else. As for Baloch people to decide, they already made the decision when they joined Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Hold a referendum, and who the **** are you to propose such a thing. When you say its up to Baloch people to decide, you forget you are not a Baloch. So go and post your nonsense some place else. As for Baloch people to decide, they already made the decision when they joined Pakistan.

I read somewhere that before Kalat was annexed, Kalat's both houses voted against joining Pakistan and when it was made a part of Pakistan, the municipality of Quetta having mostly non-Baloch majority voted to join for Pakistan. Like Referendum done in NWFP where millions given chance to vote, such referendum was not done in case of Balochistan.

(anyway I believe Balochistan is Pakistan's internal matter, outsiders have no right to interfere)

Back
Top Bottom