What's new

US can win Al-Qaeda war by just $50 million

The battle is not about alquaida but alquaida is rather a frankenstien of fairy tale. The aim is to establish american strategic presence in Asia to keep an eye on China, assist India as a regional power, control energy transits through indian ocean, ensure cheap oil.
The US invaded Afghanistan and Iran first, both bordering nations of Iran to establish encirclement of Iran. With a US puppet government in Iran, US will have a trio of oil, gas and minerals on the cheap. US sucked arab oil for 60 years and its economy flourished. Just in 10 years since Saudi Arabia became vocal in OPEC, the US economy has dealt a massive blow.

because this Indian version is world wide accepted version and in context of Afghanis this version is their story of suffering

wakeup..indians are side lined all the way world wide when it comes to afghanistan and its policy and totally unheard of.

how about you take 4+ million afghans out of Pakistan to your india and end their suffering. afghanis should be grateful to Pakistan to keep them for the past 25+ years.

well it was your mistake to have had them in your country. We dont repeat mistakes which you made.:cheers: we have an example of you.

As far as we see it we are still in Afghanistan as of today and had been hearing the hopes of u people since long of we leaving Afghan brothers.

well it was your mistake to have had them in your country. We dont repeat mistakes which you made.:cheers: we have an example of you.

As far as we see it we are still in Afghanistan as of today and had been hearing the hopes of u people since long of we leaving Afghan brothers.

Afghans are NOT your brothers.

Listen what Hamid Karzai said in Pakistan:

- India is our good friend (only)

- But Pakistan is our BROTHER.

See who is brother and who is just a friend.

Afghans are NOT your brothers.

Listen what Hamid Karzai said in Pakistan:

- India is our good friend (only)

- But Pakistan is our BROTHER.

See who is brother and who is just a friend.

we are nobody's brother including pakistan. karzai might have said that because of diplomacy, but trust me neither karzai not the ordinary afghans consider pakistan as their brothers. India is also not our brother, but we are having good relations based on mutual interest.

^^ We do consider Afghans as our brothers but not the northern alliance pigs.

Tell me a why are we discussing every thing but the subject matter?

Is it scary?

Last edited:
we are nobody's brother including pakistan. karzai might have said that because of diplomacy, but trust me neither karzai not the ordinary afghans consider pakistan as their brothers. India is also not our brother, but we are having good relations based on mutual interest.

That can be your personal opinion or sentiment. But you can't deny the facts. Is it not a fact that millions of afghans live in Pakistan ??

Why don't they go to other neighboring countries!! Why is it an abnormal migration of Afghans to Pakistan which would otherwise have been a normal one, where Afghan people would have left for all of their neighboring and other countries in the world in a usual manner.

Its all because they find Pakistan close to them, the brotherly feeling, the cultural similarity and the only country with their gates open to them.!! Is it all so called Our WIshfull Thinking !!!!

You are first Afghan among the many I have met with such sentiments.

Also, what about the cries that went loud when two years back Pakistan wanted to seal its borders with Afghanistan !!!

What about then words of Afghani people, Pakistani people, Afghani government and even the US government, that this will disturb the region and brotherly ties within the people of both nations and bordering tribes who consider the border nothing other than an element for the map!!!!

God Knows but Sometime your posts give an impression that only your flag is Afghani.

Every educated Afghani has lived in Pakistan as there were no universities or colleges in Afghanistan.

This includes the president of Afghanistan who is also a refugee and his father, his wife, his brothers and miilions alike.

Now comming back to the subject.... since short while after the war Karzai and US are looking for deal with Mulla Umar!
through backchannells, Of course Americans were kept blind.

Now again Taliban are back on negotiating tabels, than what is the wisdom in spending 100 billion for 2010 and even more after????

Tell me a why are we discussing every thing but the subject matter?

Is it scary?

^^ We do consider Afghans as our brothers but not the northern alliance pigs.

The turth is, you dont have any friend in Afghanistan at all, even your puppets the taliban dont consider you as friends. every ethnic group in afghanistan(the main ones, tajiks, pashtoons, hazaras, uzbkes) dont trust or like you guys, an ordinary afghan is never in your favour, if you deny this fact then you can do it, i dont have any problem with it.

I am no friends of non existent NA or have any relations with them, but i cant tolerate you call my countrymen pigs. you are a pig yourself. please stop being childish in the future.

That can be your personal opinion or sentiment. But you can't deny the facts. Is it not a fact that millions of afghans live in Pakistan ??

it is not my personal opinion, every afghan think this way. they might not tell you in the face because they wont feel good, but in private and on the internet it is entirely different story, you can deny this fact, i dont have a problem with it.

Why don't they go to other neighboring countries!! Why is it an abnormal migration of Afghans to Pakistan which would otherwise have been a normal one, where Afghan people would have left for all of their neighboring and other countries in the world in a usual manner.

There are milions of afghans in iran, hundres of thousands of them are in central asia like Tajikistan, they are in turkey, russia, all over europe and north america, they are in ausstralia, nzealand, they are in entire world.

Its all because they find Pakistan close to them, the brotherly feeling, the cultural similarity and the only country with their gates open to them.!! Is it all so called Our WIshfull Thinking !!!!

not my friend, it is because some provinces of the east and south are close to pakistan distancewise, and the capital is also closer to pakistan than any other neighbouring country. the cultural similarity you talk about is only between our souther and south eastern pashtons with your north western pashtons of KP, apart from that we have nothing in common, and bear in mind that those pashtoons of afghanistan only love pakistani pashtoons, they dont give a damn about panjabi, sindhi or urdu speakers. yes, it is all your wishful thinking.

You are first Afghan among the many I have met with such sentiments.

deny the fact as much as you like.

Also, what about the cries that went loud when two years back Pakistan wanted to seal its borders with Afghanistan !!!

our president wanted the pashtoons of pakistan and afghanistan not be divided by that fence, but not every body agreed with Mr. Karzai, m any people still think the border should be sealed for security reasons.

What about then words of Afghani people, Pakistani people, Afghani government and even the US government, that this will disturb the region and brotherly ties within the people of both nations and bordering tribes who consider the border nothing other than an element for the map!!!
the governments say all these for the sake of diplomacy, nothing new. otherwise the US gov dont give a damn about this so called brotherhood which is non existing.

God Knows but Sometime your posts give an impression that only your flag is Afghani.

i dont care what you think about me and judge me, if that makes you feel good then do it.

Every educated Afghani has lived in Pakistan as there were no universities or colleges in Afghanistan.

All i can say is a big LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This includes the president of Afghanistan who is also a refugee and his father, his wife, his brothers and miilions alike.

karzai was educated in india, he studied law.

Now comming back to the subject.... since short while after the war Karzai and US are looking for deal with Mulla Umar!
through backchannells, Of course Americans were kept blind.

this is a good move, if it brings peace and stability then why not?

Now again Taliban are back on negotiating tabels, than what is the wisdom in spending 100 billion for 2010 and even more after????

you can ask this from american members, but many afghans still believe that their lives are less worse compare to under the taliban rule.

The United States won the war, lost the future

because this Indian version is world wide accepted version and in context of Afghanis this version is their story of suffering

wakeup..indians are side lined all the way world wide when it comes to afghanistan and its policy and totally unheard of.

how about you take 4+ million afghans out of Pakistan to your india and end their suffering. afghanis should be grateful to Pakistan to keep them for the past 25+ years.

then why is Pakistan so bothered with our presence in Afghanistan? :azn: If we were sponsoring terrorism like you accuse us, then we would have been part of the afghan strategy dialogue.

the fact that we are sidelined is because we are there just for aid and construction work. but of course Pakistan will never accept that.

Last edited:
The turth is, you dont have any friend in Afghanistan at all, even your puppets the taliban dont consider you as friends. every ethnic group in afghanistan(the main ones, tajiks, pashtoons, hazaras, uzbkes) dont trust or like you guys, an ordinary afghan is never in your favour, if you deny this fact then you can do it, i dont have any problem with it.

I am no friends of non existent NA or have any relations with them, but i cant tolerate you call my countrymen pigs. you are a pig yourself. please stop being childish in the future.

Afghanis traditionally belonging to soviet theatre were automatically pro-India. While the Pakistani Puktoons are traditionaly loyalist. This is what sparked our intrest for taking part in first afghan war as well creation of talibans. We suscessfully eliminated Soviet-Indian threat from our northern borders and taught a lesson to Afghanis. Again we have to differenciate between Afghans and Pakistani Pukhtoons.

All pride aside, we are probably the only country which managed to pawn "graveyard of empires" not because we struk millitarily but idealogically. Therefore if Afghanis talk ill of Pakistan, it is their very right. Probably nobody has punished them so severly and sucessfully in their entire history. The future of Afghanistan is going to be a strong trilaterial dependency on Pakistan, USA and China with India nowhere in sight. Offcourse we did not intent to host million of Afghans for free, payday has come.

Afghanis traditionally belonging to soviet theatre were automatically pro-India.

Believe it or not, there is no any Afghan who is pro pakistan or at least having a favourable opinion about Pakistan.

While the Pakistani Puktoons are traditionaly loyalist.

Why do you mix up Pakhtoons of Pakistan with pashtoons of afghanistan or any other afghan? every ethnic group in afghanistan have their reason not to like pakistan, that include pashtoons too. Pakistani pakhtoons are your country men and have got nothing to do with us, yes our pashtoons and your pashtoons have linguistic and cultural connection and that is it.

This is what sparked our intrest for taking part in first afghan war as well creation of talibans. We suscessfully eliminated Soviet-Indian threat from our northern borders and taught a lesson to Afghanis. Again we have to differenciate between Afghans and Pakistani Pukhtoons.

Absolutely, you should make the differtiation.

All pride aside, we are probably the only country which managed to pawn "graveyard of empires" not because we struk millitarily but idealogically.

be thankful to religion and playing religious card properly, but now people have realized the truth.

Therefore if Afghanis talk ill of Pakistan, it is their very right. Probably nobody has punished them so severly and sucessfully in their entire history.

True.

The future of Afghanistan is going to be a strong trilaterial dependency on Pakistan, USA and China with India nowhere in sight.

This is the attitude that we dont trust pakistan, we trust anyone to some degree, but not pakistan.

Offcourse we did not intent to host million of Afghans for free, payday has come.

Thank you very much for telling the truth. this is what i had been saying for a very very long time.

then why is Pakistan so bothered with our presence in Afghanistan? :azn: If we were sponsoring terrorism like you accuse us, then we would have been part of the afghan strategy dialogue.

the fact that we are sidelined is because we are there just for aid and construction work. but of course Pakistan will never accept that.

Yes, its quite impossible for most people to accept that India is just there for helping people out, opening tens of consulates etc etc. The Indian government is the epitome of peace and tranquility for all mankind...:rofl:

Your presence there back in the first Afghan war was noted as well, Khalsas running around in Kabul with the Soviets and KHAD. And no they weren't the Pathan sikh's that too reside here.
You were sidelined because of a clear cut diplomatic stance that India has NOTHING to do with the impact of the Afghan security situation. The only thing that effects India is the energy exports and how the situation in Afghanistan can be manipulated to adversely effect Pakistan. And yes, there will be clear attempts to keep India out of Afghanistan..One hostile border is enough.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom