What's new

US can win Al-Qaeda war by just $50 million

I don't get how some Pakistani members here claim that Afghans are their brothers and use the refugees as a example of the brotherly love, then turn around and demand that all the refugees, who can only be thieves and beggars, need to be deported or Afghanistan should pay for them.

Thats some brotherly love, isn't it?

we are nobody's brother including pakistan. karzai might have said that because of diplomacy, but trust me neither karzai not the ordinary afghans consider pakistan as their brothers. India is also not our brother, but we are having good relations based on mutual interest.

Ahmad has got it right. People need to understand that relations are made on the basis of mutual interest. Afghanistan has nothing against India, and India does not have anything against Afghanistan - both countries maintain friendly relations due to mutual interests.

However, I have seen LOTS of Afghans on the internet, and more than one right here on defence.pk, who are extremely mistrustful and suspicious of Pakistan.

we are nobody's brother including pakistan. karzai might have said that because of diplomacy, but trust me neither karzai not the ordinary afghans consider pakistan as their brothers. India is also not our brother, but we are having good relations based on mutual interest.
No body is nobodys brother in diplomacy. We will do everything to save our interest. Thats why we dont want Indian in Afghanistan.

However when we say we are brother with Afghanistan we mean we love Afghan people. But not get the same love in reply. And its not because some claim that we made mujahideen and stuff. The attitude was same even before all this **** started. So why heck we care. All they care and think about themselves then we should do the same. If Afghan civilian get fucked up in protecting the interest of Pakistan. I have no problem ANYMORE. I used to care BUT NOT ANYMORE.

PLUS: If we really didn't cared about you at all. Afghan refugees might still be in Afghan refugee camps with barbed wires around it not spread all around the country illegally.

Look Ahmed. Actually the problem is that we faced hostility from the western borders right from the birth of our country. We don't have very positive things to share about Afghanistan even before the invasion of Soviet Union and Afghan war 1. The greater Pukhtoonistan movement and support to Baloch insurgents by Afghan rulers are one of few examples of anti Pakistan tactics of Afghan rulers. The fact is that even today many Afghans don't accept Pakistan. In fact a few days ago I saw an Afghan on the web claiming Chitral And KP to be the part of Afghanistan. So I have to agree with Mjnaushad on this part of his post.

If Afghan civilian get fucked up in protecting the interest of Pakistan. I have no problem ANYMORE. I used to care BUT NOT ANYMORE.

Sorry but this is the ground reality.

Once again... if US is negotiating with Taliban than what is the point in giving two billion to Pakistan and to spend even more by continuing their stay and deliberately failing in peace development?

Who is forcing US to spend so much money on war and its ancillaries, earn bad rep. and in the end it is same Taliban... who never hurt any US interest.

US, NATO and allies are not 'sold' on Pakistan position that their strategic interest in afghan is achieved by supporting the Taliban sympathetic to AQ. The recent move by Karzai to hold talks with moderate Taliban without Pakistan and Mulla Omar involvement is due to this thinking. US and NATO is aware of the fact Mulla Omar has become a slave to ISI and certainly will not entertain him to be part of any negotiations. We have several drones waiting for him

US, NATO and allies are not 'sold' on Pakistan position that their strategic interest in afghan is achieved by supporting the Taliban sympathetic to AQ. The recent move by Karzai to hold talks with moderate Taliban without Pakistan and Mulla Omar involvement is due to this thinking. US and NATO is aware of the fact Mulla Omar has become a slave to ISI and certainly will not entertain him to be part of any negotiations. We have several drones waiting for him

Shouldn't ISI and US be allies?

Where as we know Mullah Umar sympathizers were mass murder at the beginning of invasion.
Before murder Organs of all Pashtuns were taken out by Indian surgeons and exported.
Children of Pashtuns were transfered to US and India for medical experiments.

In any case Mullah Umer's bullets were consumed in one month of war and today he is as much dependent on transit aid of Pakistan as is NATO & US.

That will kill the purpose of shifting the blame to something. US is not really spending anything on WOT. Just using up its cold war weapon reserved built to fight Russia. The money for those reserves and investment has already been done!

This is a difficult situation. The War cannot be won without active Pakistan support, No doubt Indian presence in Afghan has complicated this war. ISI and CIA works together I guess, but it has become harder and harder to understand ISI.

Shouldn't ISI and US be allies?

Where as we know Mullah Umar sympathizers were mass murder at the beginning of invasion.
Before murder Organs of all Pashtuns were taken out by Indian surgeons and exported.
Children of Pashtuns were transfered to US and India for medical experiments.

In any case Mullah Umer's bullets were consumed in one month of war and today he is as much dependent on transit aid of Pakistan as is NATO & US.
Where do you get all this wonderful news that our doctors engaged in organ trade and used Afghan bodies for medical experiments? Some new revelation or a desperate move to shift the "guilty" image to India? :lol:

You need to try better than that seriously. Whether you are bonhomie with USA or not, it is there to stay in Afghanistan till Pentagon decides what to do next. And you cannot do anything about it, including demading removal of Indian assitance in re-building Afghanistan. Your general Kayani desperately tried to demand our removal but he simply got a deaf ear.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom