What's new

US believes Russian President Vladimir Putin has decided to invade Ukraine

The Anglo Axis, i.e America and Britain, are deliberately driving the hysteria about an imminent invasion of Ukraine. It is their attempt to reinvigorate the viability of NATO for themselves at the helm. The hysteria is to target Europe, to try and gain legitimacy of NATO's existence. As it stands some of the bigger European States have already questioned the existence of NATO in a post Cold War world. And it's not without reason either, since 2017 the Anglo Axis (America and Britain) have faced a series of defeats and failures. Two of the most prominent being Syria and Afghanistan.

In Syria, the Anglo Axis (America and Britain) called for a regime change in the country. The Anglos had used the same playbook they had done in Libya, by running terrorist groups as being insurrectionists fighting the good fight against a dictatorial government. However they were checked and stopped in Syria, by a rising power, the Russian Federation.

The sheer might and heavy firepower of the Russian Federation, was witnessed by the world and one which stopped the terrorists, dead in their tracks. And as the Russian air and missile strike campaign gained momentum, we witnessed the Anglophiles crying about those missile strikes hitting their rebel groups, i.e terrorists. For all intents and purposes, the cat was out of the bag about so-called regime change plans of the Anglo Axis.

Aside from the failure in Syria, came the blow that knocked the wind right out of the Anglo Axis and it's much touted NATO military power. Afghanistan, after 20 years, was being vacated by the occupying Anglo Axis led NATO. Of course the inept leadership in Washington DC ordered the evacuation from Afghanistan, post haste, to gain political brownie points and to proclaim that it was a President of USA, from the Democratic Party that accomplish to end America's $1.67 trillion "Forever War" in Afghanistan.

The psychological effects of NATO's withdrawal from Afghanistan has struck a blow at the heart of the alliance. Back a decade ago (2011), NATO's member states (Britain and France) were all too eager and filled with glee when they mercilessly bombed Libya while their other fellow NATO member state, Turkey (or Turkiyé), provided the insurrection momentum by arming terrorists in Libya. Fast forward to 2022, the French were noted going on record, questioning the viability of the continued existence of NATO. In fact we witnessed even Germany warming up to the idea of a European Military, led by Europeans.

So when we witness this incessant barking by the Anglo Axis' MSM, about a possible invasion of Ukraine. It is to target Europe in an effort to reestablish NATO legitimacy amongst the European member states. And as recent news have emerged, Europeans are far from convinced about the Anglo Axis' leadership of NATO and the organization (more like a mafia) itself. Where we see Germany and France calling for dialogue, in opposition to Anglo Axis' (America & Britain) of arming Ukraine and sending in NATO troops. And then we have Hungary, Slovakia and Bulgaria who have outright refused to contribute troops to NATO deployment in Ukraine.

Just recently, the President of Ukraine questioned where the evidence was that Russia is going to invade. Instead the Ukrainian President formally invited the American President to visit the country. He wouldn't be doing that, if Russia was going to invade "any day now."

In conclusion, it is becoming increasingly clear that the Anglo Axis is seen to be losing its credibility and legitimacy at the helm of NATO, due to its own antics that can best be described as a circus act.

A word of advice to Europe, do not allow yourselves to be dictated to by countries who aren't even located on your continent, let alone part of your Union States. Also, working with your neighbors is characteristic of being a stable and growing economic power. Hence building cordial relationship with the Russian Federation and the People's Republic of China, serves the European Union's economic interests.

Last edited:
Not going to happen before PMIK visit to Moscow. Unless there is a provocation from yanks.

Ukraine will be bombed back to the Stone Age. There is a almost a certainty that Donetsk and Lugansk will either be independent or join Russia like Crimea.
Ukraine will be permanently dismantled and dismembered. They are about to lose half their country.
If Ukraine becomes a member of the terrorist organization NATO, Russia should invade it immediately.

US and UK airlifted At-4 and other anti-tank Guerrilla war/ Insurgence weaponry to Ukrainian, instead of heavy weapons. Idea is to draw Russians in and rape them their like Afghanistan.

This will is also push other European countries to join NATO, plus current members will increase their defense spending to 2% which They are refusing to do so far.

Finally to bury Russia, strict economic and technological sanctions will follow.

But this strategy isn’t without risk or flaws.

Russia isn’t Soviet Union and technology has evolved to counter insurgency. Russia’s not only have ruthless experience but were also successful in Chechnya, Daghistan, Crimea and other parts.

China’s economic and industrial might (depending on level of Chinese involvement) can jeopardize everything.

What if Russians decided to expand and cross into Western Europe as a retaliation for NATO involvement in Ukrainian
Insurgence. Putin already stated he will use Nukes to protect Russia.

One thing that's crossed my mind many times is like US & Co., supported Mujahadeen against USSR, why the Russians didn't do the same and get back revenge?

Reverse psychology at its best - repeat something so much that any protest by Russia goes down the drain and it has to attack.
Multi-spectral, Multi dimension and multi theatre warfare. There is a reason why the United States dominates peer to peer warfare.

In view of your age, let me remind you of a common sense:
For countries like Russia that have been sanctioned by many countries, you should refer to Russia's PPP instead of GDP.
Russia's PPP ranks fifth in the world, second only to China, USA, India and Japan.

excuse me come again?

These communist country's have inflated fake GDP just like USSR

they are self destructing nations and USSR and Warsaw pack proves it

NATO is still here

Russia is a improvised nation and RAF will make mince meat of the Russian army from the air within 24 hours of any hostility starting

majority of Russian army is conscripts and poor and even worse equipment

I'll leave them for my Indian bros.

Perverse Auntie fetish is big for some in India. Ask bhakts - as we've seen already with this "Bulli Bai" dude...sick little mofos....

The Americans are playing their usual dubious role. I still haven't figured out why the Americans are suddenly so eager to start a conflict with Russia.

Too many old weapons rotting away, they need new ones.

If old weapons don't get used - how can you replenish with new?

Plus weapons need actual use in the battlefield to warrant improvements.

I'm sure the military mfrs. in the US are seeing $$$ signs in their eyes now....

One thing that's crossed my mind many times is like US & Co., supported Mujahadeen against USSR, why the Russians didn't do the same and get back revenge?

So for starters, the American support for Mujahideen in Afghanistan against the Soviets (not Russia) was in itself a revenge against the Soviets. As the Soviet Union had been Viet Cong's primary supplier of armaments, which at the time was one of the main factor America bleeding to death in the Vietnam War.

Since the Afghan War was one of the decisive blows that brought about the collapse of the Soviet Union, it is fair to say that there was no revenge to be taken, as there was no Soviet Union left to avenge the loss in Afghanistan.

I have observed, to my shock, that there are quite a few Pakistanis who fail to make the distinction between Soviet Union and Russia. The latter was a part of the Soviet Union, just like Ukraine, Belarus, Baltic States and the Common Wealth of Independent States (Central Asian Republics). Many do not realize that Russia, being the heartland Orthodox Christianity suffered horrific oppression at the hands of Atheist Bolshevik Jews who took hold of power in Moscow and subjected Orthodox Christians who make up majority of Russians, atrocious punishments and oppressions.

So now that we have cleared up that part up. Let's move on to Russia and why it did not avenge on behalf of the Soviet Union for the defeat in Afghanistan. Truth be told, post Soviet collapse, Russians were equally if not more than enthusiastic than the present day Ukrainians, to embrace the West. In fact, Russian State was eager to join the NATO alliance. And why not! The Russians thought themselves liberated from the oppressive Soviet regime and considered the West as their kin, who enjoyed freedoms as the Russians were eager to experience themselves.

What followed however, is what most students of political science have failed in studying and understanding and that is how the West treated Russia post Soviet collapse. As the 1990s, America, now the undisputed Superpower in the world, unleashed it's parasites to run amok, looting and plundering .... what they refered to as, their "backyard", i.e Latin and Central Americas. In this region, Argentina was mercilessly and ruthlessly ravaged by Wall Street, with the help of the CIA and with the blessings of the State Department. And if Latin America wasn't enough, the emboldened Americans set their sights on Russia. The latter made Argentina look like an appetizer, and Wall Street, CIA and their like, were primed to tear into Russia like a blood lusting boar.

Russia was naive, at first, opening up their country to the West. As they thought they were friends, since Russia was no longer under the Communist, Bolshevik Atheist-Jew tyranny. They thought that they were on the same side as the West. But it became glaringly obvious, quickly so, that the West (in particular America and Britain), were anything but friends or on the same side. It didn't take long before Russians jogged their memory back to before the Bolshevik disease had gripped them, that the Russia was identified by the British Empire, as a threat to it's supremacy. You know, back when Britain was a colonial, narcissistic, imperial overlord. Which it still is, even though it's now a shadow of it's former self.

Russia was too weak, too indebted, too handicapped in it's industries and was facing an onslaught to even think about avenging Soviet Union. It's not like the Russians cared for the Bolshevik anyways. But what Russia wasn't going to allow, was the other scum, Wall Street and CIA, to do to their country, what was done to Argentina.

It took 30 years, under a constant hail storm of road blocks, interference and meddling by the West. But Russia managed to come out on top and withstand, check, stop and then defeat Western onslaught. To the point that today Russia proved a balancing force, checkmating the Anglo American scourge from rampaging through Syria as they had done so in Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Today's Russia is not about taking revenge. Today's Russia is about live and let live. Which is why you don't see Russian Military Bases and Nukes surrounding America. It's the other way round. Russia pursues it's security as it's primary objective, like any country would. At the same time, it chooses to live in a multipolar world. As Russia has demonstrably shown with it's sound and amicable relationship with a rising giant, China.

You know the three stooges, America, Britain and France, could learn a thing or two from Russia, on being humble and yet be powerful. On being establishing honest relations with other states, without a shred of vanity.

So there you have my friend. Russia is not spiteful or vengeful. But if other states think that they can park their nukes on Russia's doorstep, under the banner of "Indivisible Security." Then they will see what a real power does, when faced with threatening behavior by a duplicitous, hypocritical, fraudulent bunch (America, Britain and France).

Last edited:
So for starters, the American support for Mujahideen in Afghanistan against the Soviets (not Russia) was in itself a revenge against the Soviets. As the Soviet Union had been Viet Cong's primary supplier of armaments, which at the time was one of the main factor America bleeding to death in the Vietnam War.

Since the Afghan War was one of the decisive blows that brought about the collapse of the Soviet Union, it is fair to say that there was no revenge to be taken, as there was no Soviet Union left to avenge the loss in Afghanistan.

I have observed, to my shock, that there are quite a few Pakistanis who fail to make the distinction between Soviet Union and Russia. The latter was a part of the Soviet Union, just like Ukraine, Belarus, Baltic States and the Common Wealth of Independent States (Central Asian Republics). Many do not realize that Russia, being the heartland Orthodox Christianity suffered horrific oppression at the hands of Atheist Bolshevik Jews who took hold of power in Moscow and subjected Orthodox Christians who make up majority of Russians, atrocious punishments and oppressions.

So now that we have cleared up that part up. Let's move on to Russia and why it did not avenge on behalf of the Soviet Union for the defeat in Afghanistan. Truth be told, post Soviet collapse, Russians were equally if not more than enthusiastic than the present day Ukrainians, to embrace the West. In fact, Russian State was eager to join the NATO alliance. And why not! The Russians thought themselves liberated from the oppressive Soviet regime and considered the West as their kin, who enjoyed freedoms as the Russians were eager to experience themselves.

What followed however, is what most students of political science have failed in studying and understanding and that is how the West treated Russia post Soviet collapse. As the 1990s, America, now the undisputed Superpower in the world, unleashed it's parasites to run amok, looting and plundering .... what they refered to as, their "backyard", i.e Latin and Central Americas. In this region, Argentina was mercilessly and ruthlessly ravaged by Wall Street, with the help of the CIA and with the blessings of the State Department. And if Latin America wasn't enough, the emboldened Americans set their sights on Russia. The latter made Argentina look like an appetizer, and Wall Street, CIA and their like, were primed to tear into Russia like a blood lusting boar.

Russia was naive, at first, opening up their country to the West. As they thought they were friends, since Russia was no longer under the Communist, Bolshevik Atheist-Jew tyranny. They thought that they were on the same side as the West. But it became glaringly obvious, quickly so, that the West (in particular America and Britain), were anything but friends or on the same side. It didn't take long before Russians jogged their memory back to before the Bolshevik disease had gripped them, that the Russia was identified by the British Empire, as a threat to it's supremacy. You know, back when Britain was a colonial, narcissistic, imperial overlord. Which it still is, even though it's now a shadow of it's former self.

Russia was too weak, too indebted, too handicapped in it's industries and was facing an onslaught to even think about avenging Soviet Union. It's not like the Russians cared for the Bolshevik anyways. But what Russia wasn't going to allow, was the other scum, Wall Street and CIA, to do to their country, what was done to Argentina.

It took 30 years, under a constant hail storm of road blocks, interference and meddling by the West. But Russia managed to come out on top and withstand, check, stop and then defeat Western onslaught. To the point that today Russia proved a balancing force, checkmating the Anglo American scourge from rampaging through Syria as they had done so in Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Today's Russia is not about taking revenge. Today's Russia is about live and let live. Which is why you don't see Russian Military Bases and Nukes surrounding America. It's the other way round. Russia pursues it's security as it's primary objective, like any country would. At the same time, it chooses to live in a multipolar world. As Russia has demonstrably shown with it's sound and amicable relationship with a rising giant, China.

You know the three stooges, America, Britain and France, could learn a thing or two from Russia, on being humble and yet be powerful. On being establishing honest relations with other states, without a shred of vanity.

So there you have my friend. Russia is not spiteful or vengeful. But if other states think that they can park their nukes on Russia's doorstep, under the banner of "Indivisible Security." Then they will see what a real power does, when faced with threatening behavior by a duplicitous, hypocritical, fraudulent bunch (America, Britain and France).

You do make valid points in your statement, thanks for some detail(s) which I didn't know before. :)

excuse me come again?

These communist country's have inflated fake GDP just like USSR

they are self destructing nations and USSR and Warsaw pack proves it

NATO is still here

Russia is a improvised nation and RAF will make mince meat of the Russian army from the air within 24 hours of any hostility starting

majority of Russian army is conscripts and poor and even worse equipment
Yup and I heard they just ran from Ukraine. Like always... If it was some poor weak country, they act like you, but when it comes to a real power, all talk no action. Lolol

So there you have my friend. Russia is not spiteful or vengeful. But if other states think that they can park their nukes on Russia's doorstep, under the banner of "Indivisible Security."

I agree that Russia has been repeatedly provoked since the end of the Cold War by the primarily America-led Neocons and their British stooges. Europe inevitably followed the Neocons led wars and when Europe tried to resist--such as when France threatened to use its UNSC Veto against the Iraq War in 2003 or Germany forcefully opposed the 2003 Iraq War--then such European countries were relentlessly attacked by the dominant American media. Even now Germany is being pressured to forego German national interests to support anti-Russia campaign. The magical power of American media still has many countries mesmerized. A very rich country like Germany has nothing to fear from Russia and everything to gain from a peaceful Europe integrating with EurAsia but behaving stuck in the Cold War era.
No NATO is needed. No Ukraine is needed in NATO. And one day Putin will be gone and I doubt such a force will again emerge in Russia--more likely another weak-kneed Yeltsin to follow. But some countries are in rush to humiliate Russia and I believe the primary motives are economic exploitation. Russia's natural resources are enormous and war-mongers can't wait to grab them ASAP. If they wait some more then Russia is likely to become another country of the former USSR to fall in the European order led by America.

Russians slowly doing it later on. Pentagon officials started blamed them in Congressional hearings.

Initially Russians were In on WoT because of their own fight and troubles dealing with struggles in Chechnya and Dagestan. They didn’t wanted those toys or worst US openly supporting fighters in Chechnya and Dagestan.

It didn't take long before Russians jogged their memory back to before the Bolshevik disease had gripped them, that the Russia was identified by the British Empire, as a threat to it's supremacy.
how the West treated Russia post Soviet collapse.
There is a reason behind it, Evangelical Christian dominate US establishment and vote bank. Their beliefs revolves around restoration of Israel, return of Jesus and repentance of Jews.

Muslim Arabs are the villain of mid-East and Russian (empire) their final end of times nemesis.

So just like Iranian Ayatollahs are waging proxy war to take hold of two holy mosque, to fulfill their version of end of time return of medhi. Or mullah indoctrinating masses about “yahoodi
Shazih “ in Pakistan. Similarly, these US govt policies have religious connotation.

‘West has been destroyed without a shot fired' – Russia​

Published: 15 Feb 2022 | 10:24 GMT
‘West has been destroyed without a shot fired' – Russia

© Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation

By Layla Guest

The Russian Foreign Ministry has announced February 15 as “the day Western propaganda failed”

With Russia announcing that its troops are pulling back following the completion of exercises near the border with Ukraine, Moscow has insisted that predictions it could be just moments away from ordering a full-blown invasion have been proven false.

In a fiery statement on Tuesday, Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova poured scorn on weeks of reports and claims from US and European officials that Moscow’s armed forces could be just hours away from launching a strike against its neighbor.

“15 February 2022 will go down in history as the day Western war propaganda failed,” she wrote. According to her, the West has been “shamed and destroyed without firing a single shot.”

At the same time, Moscow’s Ministry of Defense announced that a number of Russian troops had finished their training exercises in Belarus, close to the Ukrainian border, and will begin the process of withdrawing.

Zakharova’s comments come after American business outlet Bloomberg reported on Saturday, citing unnamed officials, that an offensive against Ukraine could take place as early as Tuesday. The agency reported that a possible attack might include a provocation in the Donbass region or against Kiev.

The White House’s national security advisor, Jake Sullivan, told CNN over the weekend that “sources” and “gathered intelligence” suggested “major military action” could “begin any day now.” He said that this included the coming week before the end of the Olympic games.

Tensions on the shared border have escalated in recent months, with Western officials raising the alarm that Moscow’s troops could soon stage an invasion. The Kremlin has repeatedly insisted that it has no aggressive intentions and has accused English-language outlets of whipping up mass “hysteria.”

Amid fears of a potential incursion, Moscow has sought security guarantees that would limit the expansion of NATO closer to its borders and block Ukraine from joining its ranks. However, the bloc’s Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg has said that Russia has “no veto” on Kiev’s ambitions to secure membership.

On Monday, Russia’s top diplomat, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, said that his side had been disappointed by the response from NATO and the US, but there were still hopes of reaching a diplomatic solution. Speaking shortly after Zakharova on Tuesday, he claimed that Western reports of an imminent invasion amounted to “information terrorism.”

----------------------------------------------

FYI the U.S National Security Advisor, Jake Sullivan is the same person who was part of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign and a key proponent of the "Russia Gate" absurdity. It was reported that Clinton's campaign committee hired a private firm to "wiretap" Trump's campaign officer's servers.

I would classify Jake Sullivan as a zealot, driven to mislead people with lies that promote his narrative which was selected by the DNC as the way forward to use in the 2016 elections.

These are the sort of people, in a long line of generations, that have been part of American policies have been over the last 50 or so years. From Donald Rumsfeld, to Dick Cheney, to Mike Pompeo, to Jared Kushner, to John McCain and countless others.

One more thing, to respond to those Russophobe zealots, if there was a Russia collusion to get Trump into office. Then it stands to reason that Russia would have benefited from Trump being in the White House. But as the records show, this is most certainly not the case. And as one ought to follow logic, the money trail and rationale .... then only country who benefited tremendously from Trump being elected, was Israel. As Trump became the first President in American history to officially declare Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel, by relocating the U.S embassy from the actual capital of Israel, Tell Aviv, to Jerusalem.

Trump's son in law, a Zionist Zealot, Jared Kushner, is the key figure in pushing Trump to go ahead with such a diplomatic move. No other President in the history of America ever dared to do such a thing.

So going by logic, if there were to be any fingers pointing at a country for colluding in the 2016 U.S Presidential Election, it would pointing straight at Israel, not Russia.

Back
Top Bottom