What's new

US - Anti muslim crowd quite pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no such thing as racial profiling whatsoever!
You're weaknesses are your strengths.
This whole business of unfair racial/religious profiling is silly. Regardless of political correctness that may be sought to be employed, it would really be foolish to treat old white women, old black women, probably even young black women & men, Chinese, Japanese, even white Europeans (including Scandinavian men) the same way as one would treat an Arab/South Asian looking man after a terrorist attack in the U.S., especially one which has been used before as a m.o. in South Asia, specifically by Muslim terrorist groups. No matter how bad it looks, this is simply a fact of life. This whining of unfair racial profiling is silly, that is the group that simply is the most likely one to be suspected. People need to get real.

According to the British East India Company majority of Hindu are terrorist.............but not all Hindus are Terrorist!!!

Some day we shall stop living in the past- we shall then be able to see the future.

The East India Company was a commercial venture that ceased in 1857.

There's no such thing as racial profiling whatsoever!
You're weaknesses are your strengths.

So are you telling us that the Saudi guy who took over media as a potential terrorist for being an Arab and the Bangladeshi guy who got beat up for looking like an Arab are very POWERFUL? Even before they launched the investigations they started targetting Muslims....those who deny that racial profiling doesnt exist are just a bunch of conniving reprobates......funny thing is they always lie in the face of facts and are deluded enough to believe that they can get away with their deceit.

so is the US paying any attention that the congress party and its ally owaisi could be linked to this?
Digvijay Singh and Owais both go to the US often.
Rahul Gandhi a known ****** well wisher was even arrested in Boston in 2001 after the terrorist attacks for laundering money.
Congress es-fisheries minister Mohammad Surti who is now in jail for 1993 Surat blasts his associates were arrested in London 2 years ago for plotting a jihad attack.

The bomber said it HIMSELF in an article for Boston university. :rolleyes:

Did you even read the article?

The uncle said that their religion Islam had nothing to do with their bombings, and their aunt said the younger one became "very religious" a few years ago.

Tamerlan's wife said she converted to Islam for him.

This information has been available for days, I don't know where you have been.

The bomber admitted to the bombings? Where is your evidence of this?

Yes, I read the article, but a few words don't mean anything.

I have watched the interview of the uncle, he did talk about not equating Islam with terrorism, but this statement of yours doesn't revoke what I said about the uncle admitting to not being involved much with the victim's family.

And you either were misinformed about the mother and father 'admitting' that their son was the perpetrator of the bombings, or you are just making things up.

The bomber admitted to the bombings? Where is your evidence of this?

No, read properly. I said the bomber himself claimed to be a "very religious" Muslim multiple times.

Yes, I read the article, but a few words don't mean anything.

LOL what?

Tamerlan himself said he was a "very religious" Muslim in an article for Boston university. Why doesn't that mean anything?

The Uncle said that "their religion Islam" had nothing to do with the bombings, and of course he would say that.

No, read properly. I said the bomber himself claimed to be a "very religious" Muslim multiple times.

So, are you relating religiosity with terrorism here? I don't seem to understand you.

LOL what?

Tamerlan himself said he was a "very religious" Muslim in an article for Boston university. Why doesn't that mean anything?

The Uncle said that "their religion Islam" had nothing to do with the bombings, and of course he would say that.

Once again, what has being religious have to do with anything here? I suspect that you are relating terrorism with Islam, which is a very unwise thing to do, I expected more and better from a person like you.

I, too, am very religious. Being a religious and faithful Muslim doesn't equate to terrorism. Terrorism is an ideology, and has nothing to do with religion.

So, are you relating religiosity with terrorism here? I don't seem to understand you.

Once again, what has being religious have to do with anything here? I suspect that you are relating terrorism with Islam, which is a very unwise thing to do, I expected more and better from a person like you.

I, too, am very religious. Being a religious and faithful Muslim doesn't equate to terrorism. Terrorism is an ideology, and has nothing to do with religion.

What a ridiculous assumption. :rolleyes:

I am just responding to your post here:

None of that would have mattered if the bombers did not turn out to be Muslims. But they were.

Where is it that you believed this straight away?

I believed it because the bombers themselves claim to be Muslim, multiple times. In articles they wrote for Boston university, and their uncle verified that Islam was their religion too.

They are Chechen extremists, what religion did you think they were?

So when your beloved Andres Brievek advocates Zionism and denounces Islam.....then there is no religious dimension here.... and you conviently dub it as Right-wing terrorism to conceal the real identity of this Christian-Zionist terrorist.
Tony Greenstein's Blog: Andrei Breivik – A Christian Zionist and Friend of the EDL
This is called a Reality Check Slap! And I have my doubts that it would have striked any sense into an islamophobe like you.

So when your beloved Andres Brievek advocates Zionism And denounces Islam.....then there is no religious dimension here.... and you conviently dub it as Right-wing terrorism to conceal the real identity of this Christian-Zionist terrorist.
Tony Greenstein's Blog: Andrei Breivik – A Christian Zionist and Friend of the EDL
This is called a Reality Check Slap! And I have my doubts that it would have striked any sense into your bigoted head.

You're calling ME a bigot after you called me a "jahil kaffir"? :rofl:

What a hypocrite. :lol:

And nobody calls Breivik a Christian terrorist except you extremists. Because he was not primarily motivated by political Christianity, unlike Al-qaeda who are primarily motivated by political Islamism.

Go to any average person in the world and claim that Breivik was a Christian extremist like Al-qaeda are Muslim extremists, they will laugh their head off at you.

You're calling ME a bigot after you called me a "jahil kaffir"? :rofl:

What a hypocrite. :lol:

And nobody calls Breivik a Christian terrorist except you extremists. Because he was not primarily motivated by political Christianity, unlike Al-qaeda who are primarily motivated by political Islamism.
Jahil means IGNORANT and kaafir means NON BELIEVER........and last I checked you are both.
You keep on defending Brievek because you cannot stand the fact that even in sensless terrorism kaafirs are matchless. This man has openly expressed fervour for ZIONISM, but some how you fail to see a jewish connection here, but if a muslim commits such a crime then lets blame his religion...........kindly look up the definition of a HYPOCRITE in a dictionary....you will only find your name there.:rofl:

Jahil means IGNORANT and kaafir means NON BELIEVER........and last I checked you are both.
You keep on defending Brievek because you cannot stand the fact that even in sensless terrorism kaafirs are matchless. This man has openly expressed fervour for ZIONISM, but some how you fail to see a jewish connection here, but if a muslim commits such a crime then lets blame his religion...........kindly look up the definition of a HYPOCRITE in a dictionary....you will only find your name there.:rofl:

LOL, right! Everything is the fault of Jews and Zionists! :rofl:

Try going to any non-Muslim country in the world and ranting about how Breivik is a "Christian terrorist" and that "Zionists and Jews are framing Muslims". People will think you are crazy, and rightly so.

But I guess you don't care, since the rest of the world are "ignorant kaffirs". :lol:

Your logical arguements are falling on deaf ears here. This Chinese-Trolligon will not reason with you on facts......he will spew senseless comments to detract you from your stance.....i have provided him a proof of his beloved terrorists connections with religions and yet he refuses to comment upon it.

You are joking right?
Having an extreme right is very widespread in Islam which also enjoys silent support from the Centrists whereas it is nought but a speck in Christianity and even then denounced most heavily.

Christian right wing has found a new label to hide itself: they call themselves cultural crusaders, and that phenomenon is fairly widespread. Like the Hindutvada extremists, they have moved with the times and are using politically acceptable labels to get around the secular safeguards in their countries.

The usual apologist refrain is that the European cultural crusaders are secular, but that is patently false. The Swiss law bans minarets, but not church steeples. The French law outlaws headscarfs, but not small cross pendants.

The difference between the two cannot be more stark. Christianity has moved on from having religious wars and religious motivations to violence, Islam has not.

You may be right about this to some extent. I haven't followed what sort of correlation there is between the American Christian Right and support for war.

And this is where I disagree. I am against understand criminals of any shape and form. Either murderers or rapist or terrorists. That is the liberals perspective. I'm only for determining if the bad guy commit the crime. And if they do, they should pay for their crime according to the law. The justice system should be for bringing justice for the victims, not to understand and protect the criminals.

Most of us would agree that criminals should be punished, but it is also recognized that the only long term way to fight a particular crime is to understand and address the underlying causes.

It isn't. The primary debate is one of ideology and I'm yet to be convinced how the Knights Templar and other Far Right groups can be considered as bastions of Christian terror when one doesn't even have to be a Christian to gain admittance or harbor Far Right views.

Two different concepts: not every far right group is Christian, and not every Christian group is far right, but there is overlap, and that is what we are talking about.

Breivik was a cultural Cristian ,he was voilent , he hated islam and was a islamophobe , he wanted to crusade only against islam and wanted help of many other countries on which islam had blessed its remarks, so he could be tagged as islamophobic right wing terrorist but not Cristian .

He cited biblical verses to justify his actions. Mainstream Christians would say that he misrepresented Christianity and is, therefore, not a Christian, just as mainstream Muslims say about the Muslim terrorists.

It is the scale that led to the labeling. Companion to scale is concentration and intensity. If enough individuals of similar mindedness behaves in similar fashion long enough and intense enough, observers will produce a label for them.

The labeling is warranted by the motivation. If a terrorist cites Quranic verses and claims to be fighting for Allah, then he is a Muslim terrorist. Similarly, when someone cites Biblical verses and claims to be fighting for the cause of Christ, then he is a Christian terrorist.

What you are describing is when the term enters the popular lexicon, and when it is classified as a global phenomenon.

LOL, right! Everything is the fault of Jews and Zionists! :rofl:

Try going to any non-Muslim country in the world and ranting about how Breivik is a "Christian terrorist" and that "Zionists and Jews are framing Muslims". People will think you are crazy, and rightly so.

But I guess you don't care, since the rest of the world are "ignorant kaffirs". :lol:
I must Thank you again for admitting that you along the rest of the Kaafirs are ignorant to facts.
Offcourse they will never accept him as a Christian Terrorist....................its like asking you to accept that you have a severe case of Islamophobia.
BUT.............at the same time I must uphold truth to counter cheap propogandinsts like you....be it a defence forum.:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom