What's new

US - Anti muslim crowd quite pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the fact is that the brothers are grown up in USA (by abusing the generosity of this country).

I have never understood why Chechens should be against America.

I did read somewhere that the elder brother had been questioned by the FBI at the behest of the Russians. Maybe that's what pissed him off against Americans.

It's not a question of conspiracy but media clout. If Muslims had a powerful media, they would keep calling him a Christian terrorist, and you would hear it.

So the whole world is wrong, and you guys are the sole bearers of truth. :D

Like I said, go up to any average person in any non-Muslim country and ask them to say Breivik was a "Christian terrorist". :lol: They will laugh their head off, and they might even call the FBI on you for being an extremist yourself.

Whereas everyone will accept that Al-qaeda is an Islamic terrorist group. You don't have to be a social outcast to say that, it is accepted everywhere.

What YOU have failed to answer time and again is why is it that when a Muslim quotes the Quean and fights for Allah, he is a "Muslim terrorist". but when Breivik does comparable things with Christian texts, he is not a "Christian terrorist"?

Because his motivation was far-right militarism, Islamophobia and opposition to Marxism. Not political Christianity, NOT as a "retaliation for Western attacks on Christians", or anything like that.

He also attacked a Government youth camp, and the Government is a common target of far-right extremists like Timothy McVeigh. Whereas Islamic terrorists tend to go for civilians in public places.

Actually, CD showed his intellectual dishonesty by not accepting the FACTS that Breivik used biblical verses as his justification and claimed to be fighing for Christ.

Perhaps you can return to school and learn to read English,

Yes because Breivik's hate for muslims and multiculturalism clearly means he is doing this for Christ. If you actually read what he wrote you'll see he hated immigrants and was an ultra nationalist and not a "christian terrorist".

So it's really you who should be doing the reading.

I have never understood why Chechens should be against America.

I did read somewhere that the elder brother had been questioned by the FBI at the behest of the Russians. Maybe that's what pissed him off against Americans.

Yes because being questioned by the FBI is a good catalyst for planting bombs at a marathon.
All I see here is someone trying to justify it. "The FBI pissed him off by simply doing their job, so he had the right to blow up innocent people"

So in your best defence now, all you have to say is...........go to Kaafirs to get a verdict on a kaafir.

We "kaffirs" make up the vast majority of the Earth's population. :lol:

Who would I go to in order to get a verdict? An extremist like yourself who thinks that all "kaffirs" are ignorant?

I must Thank you again for admitting that you along the rest of the Kaafirs are ignorant to facts.

I don't know what world you live in, but Islamic extremism is considered bad by pretty much the entire population of Earth, minus the extremists.

Confirmed yesterday by their father and by their uncle.

And Tamerlan himself said he was a "very religious" Muslim in a magazine interview for Boston University. And that he does not "smoke or drink". The interview was before the attacks of course.

Bombing suspects: Brothers with foreign roots, American lives - U.S. News

Muslims are always very religious, one in millions will be less religious Muslim. Infact Being highly religious is basic ingredient of Islam...

So this word "Highly religious" is irrelevant for Muslims..

We "kaffirs" make up the vast majority of the Earth's population. :lol:

Who would I go to in order to get a verdict? An extremist like yourself who thinks that all "kaffirs" are ignorant?

I don't know what world you live in, but Islamic extremism is considered bad by pretty much the entire population of Earth, minus the extremists.

Your petty attempts to engage others in pointless bickering emanate from the fact that you have no intellectual capacity to hold a civil discussion and thus should be replied to in your own language; trolling.......guilty as charged!
And thanks for the third time, this time for admitting that Muslims have to face the backlash because they are outnumbered by their enemies.....and here I thought you couldnt say anything wise........

"Pleased"? Oh what the hell. You couldn't find a more insensitive verbal insertion to describe the sentiments here.:disagree:

Your petty attempts to engage others in pointless bickering emanate from the fact that you have no intellectual capacity to hold a civil discussion and thus should be replied to in your own language; trolling.......guilty as charged!
And thanks for the third time, this time for admitting that Muslims have to face the backlash because they are outnumbered by their enemies.....and here I thought you couldnt say anything wise........

He said muslim extremists.

Muslims are always very religious, one in millions will be less religious Muslim. Infact Being highly religious is basic ingredient of Islam...

So this word "Highly religious" is irrelevant for Muslims..

Really? And you make this sweeping generalization sitting in India?

Contrary to popular belief, many Muslims in the U.S. aren't driven by religious zealotry. These two idiots are an exception amongst those raised on American soil since childhood/adolescence.

Really? And you make this sweeping generalization sitting in India?

Contrary to popular belief, many Muslims in the U.S. aren't driven by religious zealotry. These two idiots are an exception amongst those raised on American soil since childhood/adolescence.

You should introduce yourself in members introduction.

:welcome:

So when your beloved Andres Brievek advocates Zionism and denounces Islam.....then there is no religious dimension here.... and you conviently dub it as Right-wing terrorism to conceal the real identity of this Christian-Zionist terrorist.
Tony Greenstein's Blog: Andrei Breivik – A Christian Zionist and Friend of the EDL
This is called a Reality Check Slap! And I have my doubts that it would have striked any sense into an islamophobe like you.
And the Norwegian idiot kept his idiocy in Norway.

So when your beloved Andres Brievek advocates Zionism and denounces Islam.....then there is no religious dimension here.... and you conviently dub it as Right-wing terrorism to conceal the real identity of this Christian-Zionist terrorist.
Tony Greenstein's Blog: Andrei Breivik – A Christian Zionist and Friend of the EDL
This is called a Reality Check Slap! And I have my doubts that it would have striked any sense into an islamophobe like you.
And the Norwegian idiot kept his idiocy in Norway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom