What's new

US - Anti muslim crowd quite pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anti-American, anti-Jewish, anti-Hindu crowd can feel quite pleased on this forum, what's the fuss about anti-Muslim crowd pleased at somewhere.

There are similar type of people in all sections of society.

I mean, I see people here bashing Jews left, right and center and justify killing of innocent Israeli people in terrorist attacks. Saying they deserved it or had it coming. Even if the Jews who were killed had nothing to do with anything.

So, lets not be a Hypocrite or if you want to be, then welcome to my religion HYPOKRAITISM. :D

Before they were formally identified... American news channels were trying to be very politically correct about it. They presented domestic terrorists as the most likely cause, followed by international terror groups like Al-qaeda and then lone wolves.
It seems these brothers were "all of the above" but I don't know if they did it for Al-Qaeda - not yet.

I'm somewhat suspicious of accusing Al Qaeda or other religion-based terror groups. The brothers, while Muslims, were Chechens before they were Americans. The Chechen "credo" is said to be that one cannot achieve manhood without killing at least one Russian [Source: MiG Pilot]. Could Russian officials or athletes have been their intended targets? Didn't President Obama personally thank Russian President Putin for some sort of unspecified help?

What a ridiculous assumption. :rolleyes:

I am just responding to your post here:

I believed it because the bombers themselves claim to be Muslim, multiple times. In articles they wrote for Boston university, and their uncle verified that Islam was their religion too.

They are Chechen extremists, what religion did you think they were?

Yes, I know what you were responding to, but the way you are bringing up the term 'religious' and directing it to the 'suspected' bomber, would make anyone wonder.

I was also referring to your WHOLE quote with that statement ''Where is it that you believed this straight away?'', which I made. Not just about the 'suspected' bomber's faith.

So, are you relating religiosity with terrorism here? I don't seem to understand you.

Once again, what has being religious have to do with anything here? I suspect that you are relating terrorism with Islam, which is a very unwise thing to do, I expected more and better from a person like you.

I, too, am very religious. Being a religious and faithful Muslim doesn't equate to terrorism. Terrorism is an ideology, and has nothing to do with religion.

Unfortunately in many cases, it is the terrorists who relate themselves to Muslim, including the suspects of the Boston bombing.

BTW, that doesn't deny the fact that there are also Christian terrorists/extremists.

BTW, the elder Tsarnaev also claimed to be very religious. He event insisted his girl friend converting into Islam.

Different people have their own interpretation of "religious and faithful". I still believe the majority of Muslims are good, nice people. They just want to live a peaceful life.

It seems these brothers were "all of the above" but I don't know if they did it for Al-Qaeda - not yet.

I'm somewhat suspicious of accusing Al Qaeda or other religion-based terror groups. The brothers, while Muslims, were Chechens before they were Americans. The Chechen "credo" is said to be that one cannot achieve manhood without killing at least one Russian [Source: MiG Pilot]. Could Russian officials or athletes have been their intended targets? Didn't President Obama personally thank Russian President Putin for some sort of unspecified help?

But the fact is that the brothers are grown up in USA (by abusing the generosity of this country).

BTW, your "Chenchen credo" is for the most a hearsay from a Russian. I'd see it to be official from more authentic source.

Jahil means IGNORANT and kaafir means NON BELIEVER........and last I checked you are both.
You keep on defending Brievek because you cannot stand the fact that even in sensless terrorism kaafirs are matchless. This man has openly expressed fervour for ZIONISM, but some how you fail to see a jewish connection here, but if a muslim commits such a crime then lets blame his religion...........kindly look up the definition of a HYPOCRITE in a dictionary....you will only find your name there.:rofl:

This whole thread you basically showed everyone who really is jahil. CD backed up his posts with proof meanwhile you assert that because the two terrorists parents assert that their kids aren't "responsible for this and this is a conspiracy" so it must be true.
Even after all the evidence that was shown (more will come later) and certain people not believing it shows
Their parents are stupid, the two terrorists are stupid, and your posts are stupid.

This whole thread you basically showed everyone who really is jahil. CD backed up his posts with proof meanwhile you assert that because the two terrorists parents assert that their kids aren't "responsible for this and this is a conspiracy" so it must be true.
Even after all the evidence that was shown (more will come later) and certain people not believing it shows
Their parents are stupid, the two terrorists are stupid, and your posts are stupid.
I havent even mentioned the "two brother" crap in a single post......just post it here. If true ill delete it right away...you just exposed your true intentions here. BTW I wouldnt be surprised if you are his clone. :bunny:

Actually I'm british. I found out I could do magic at the age of 11 and was sent to Hogwarts. This and the other thread you were asked for proof time after time and you either insulted CD or dodged his questions OR ran away from the thread.

Actually I'm british. I found out I could do magic at the age of 11 and was sent to Hogwarts. This and the other thread you were asked for proof time after time and you either insulted CD or dodged his questions OR ran away from the thread.

You keep on yapping like him......now im indeed certain that you are his cyber clone.....instead of whinning just paste that post here.......reality is I am not even following the story of two brothers and havnt given their reference in any of my posts. Your pointless allegations only point to one fact that he has been requesting his boyfriends in pvt to come to his rescue. He posted facts......? Just direct me to a single post of his that contained a link in it. :omghaha: I cant wait to create a thread exposing the likes of you.

Actually, CD showed his intellectual dishonesty by not accepting the FACTS that Breivik used biblical verses as his justification and claimed to be fighing for Christ.

Perhaps you can return to school and learn to read English,

Actually, CD showed his intellectual dishonesty by not accepting the FACTS that Breivik used biblical verses as his justification and claimed to be fighing for Christ.

Perhaps you can return to school and learn to read English,

LOL. :lol:

Then why it is that everyone in the world (apart from you guys) calls Al-qaeda "Islamic terrorists", and nobody calls Beivik a "Christian terrorist"?

According to you it is some sort of global conspiracy right?

Go to any non-Muslim country, walk up to any random person on the street and try to get them to say that Beivik is a "Christian terrorist". They will laugh in your face. :rofl:

Then why it is that everyone in the world (apart from you guys) calls Al-qaeda "Islamic terrorists", and nobody calls Beivik a "Christian terrorist"?

Go to any non-Muslim country, walk up to any random person on the street and try to get them to say that Beivik is a "Christian extremist". They will laugh in your face. :rofl:

It's not a question of conspiracy but media clout. If Muslims had a powerful media, they would keep calling him a Christian terrorist, and you would hear it.

What YOU have failed to answer time and again is why is it that when a Muslim quotes the Quean and fights for Allah, he is a "Muslim terrorist". but when Breivik does comparable things with Christian texts, he is not a "Christian terrorist"?

Go to any non-Muslim country, walk up to any random person on the street and try to get them to say that Beivik is a "Christian terrorist". They will laugh in your face. :rofl:
So in your best defence now, all you have to say is...........go to Kaafirs to get a verdict on a kaafir. LOL why dont you provide us with a proof that Brievek is not a Christian and didnot vouch support for Zionism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom