What's new

US - Anti muslim crowd quite pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was unfair racial and religious profiling that caused them to consider the Saudi guy as a suspect.

Indeed and what caused them to do so.......their media? Which proves my point that their media is indeed biased and misleading people about Muslims. LoL you just admitted that what I said was absolutely RIGHT......so why are you still butt hurt? :woot:

Indeed and what caused them to do so.......their media? Which proves my point that their media is indeed biased and misleading people about Muslims. LoL you just admitted that what I said was absolutely RIGHT......so why are you still butt hurt? :woot:

You have avoided the question ten times so far. :rofl:

Where is the evidence for these conspiracy theories?

Hitler never killed the Jews in the name of Christianity, but his racial superior views. FDR did not bomb Hiroshima because he was a Christian, but he wanted to prevent Operation Olympus, which would have killed more people, even more Japanese than the two bombs.

If the brothers didn't planed the bomb and killed in the name of Islam, than they are not Muslim jihadist, but some lunatic killer that exists any where. But if they did killed in the name of Islam, than they are Jihadist and part of America's war on terror.

America is in a war against Muslim extremism.

Add to that, I would like to ask who were the ones who landed on Ohama beach to liberate the world from the curse of Hitler?

I guess the allied forces even at that time were Christian majority.

That is the crux of the matter, in my opinion, majority of my fellow Muslims do not categorically condemn terrorist violence carried out by religious terrorists nuts, as usual, there are always ifs and buts, and that makes the entire community suspect in the eyes of non-Muslims.

Let me give you one example, after the terrorist attack of September 11 in US, I did not see any big demonstration or rallies by the American -Muslims against that barbaric attack.
Forget about condemning, must of them find ways to justify the act or cast doubt using conspiracy theories.

Add to that, I would like to ask who were the ones who landed on Ohama beach to liberate the world from the curse of Hitler?

I guess the allied forces even at that time were Christian majority.

To some of these radical Islamic denial people, the American arm forces are Christian forces. And any good deed performed by an individual is in the name of their religion. Because of this belief, they don't understand why people do not associate murders commit by Hitler as "Christian" murders and its any different from actions of Osama Bin Laden as being in the name of Islam.

To some of these radical Islamic denial people, the American arm forces are Christian forces. And any good deed performed by an individual is in the name of their religion. Because of this belief, they don't understand why people do not associate murders commit by Hitler as "Christian" murders and its any different from actions of Osama Bin Laden as being in the name of Islam.

Those who call Hitler a religious terrorist and stupid to say the least..

Another trend I have seen is that the convenience with which they assert that a Muslim terrorist who commits such crimes is not a Muslim. I mean how ridiculous is that!

I guess they were from mars and found the word Islam amusing..

well at least don't pretend to be a friend of Pakistan next time

LOL, so I ask for evidence of his conspiracy theories, and now you are crying like this? :lol:

And don't worry, I wouldn't even dream of it.

Muslims should fight a great war against the evil US,not some brainwashed terrorists rats,it's pathetic and won't do anything good to muslims

Just because Muslims did something bad doesn't mean they did it for Islam.

Impossible bigots everywhere

why the FFFF should I condemn for something some lunatic did, you can condemn all you want and shut the FFF up....by the way how would I condemn it If I change my mind?? is there any procedure written somewhere or something like thoujand appologies?

they told you not to condemn it???
can you send me the link to exactly where they got mad at you for condemning it
or maybe you wanted all muslims to appologize ?
you have obviously not read the thread.

Shameless turn to this thread - instead of empathy and sympathy with victims, some of who may not realize that there can be no acceptable justification are conjuring up curious scenarios, False Flag operators and Martians - lets not allow the thread to deteriorate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom