What's new

US - Anti muslim crowd quite pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far far far more people have made careers pushing supremacism, have permanently instituted in their constitutions, used that in politics, secretly and openly indoctrinated to children, spread that using huge amount of money all over the world and even using charity money to bomb civilians.

The bullshit in this post is too damn high. congrats, you are an internet American now :lol:

I guess you didn't bother reading the whole article. It talks about Knights Templar, Christian far-right groups, EDL and other groups which explicitly invoke Christianity's battles with Islam in old Europe, etc. as part of their literature.

Their motivation is based on religion but, like the Hindutvada crowd, they are smart enough to couch it as cultural resistance.

Breivik was also very anti-immigrant. Most of the right-wing groups in Europe are in fact afraid that they'll lose their jobs to immigrants from abroad, particularly in the blue-collar segment. This fear is masked by 'cultural/religious resistance'.

As far as Muslims are concerned, the Arabs blamed the Western powers for their respective country's problems. Particularly against the US.

Whatever happened in Afghanistan simply spiraled out of control which will take generations to incapacitate with the current approaches to the problem.

Breivik was also very anti-immigrant. Most of the right-wing groups in Europe are in fact afraid that they'll lose their jobs to immigrants from abroad, particularly in the blue-collar segment. This fear is masked by 'cultural/religious resistance'.

It's the other way round. The hatred of immigrants is due to their opposition to dilution of "Christian" culture. They proudly proclaim themselves as "culture warriors". That's why most of his victims were white liberal proponents of multiculturalism.

I guess you didn't bother reading the whole article. It talks about Knights Templar, Christian far-right groups, EDL and other groups which explicitly invoke Christianity's battles with Islam in old Europe, etc. as part of their literature.

Their motivation is based on religion but, like the Hindutvada crowd, they are smart enough to couch it as cultural resistance.

I did, and I will give full cognizance to the Knights Templar and other role-play fetishes white guys indulge in if and when they place Christianity as the cornerstone of their ideology. The Far Right just isn't the Christian Right, there may be passing references but it isn't accepted ideology and not all Far Right adherents are Christians.

Can the same be said of Islamic terrorists? How does the Far Right and Muslim terrorism measure up in the sheer scale of violence? Can the Knights Templar(even if one assumes it to be a Christian terror group) and Al Qaeda be lumped together in the same category?

How does the Far Right and Muslim terrorism measure up in the sheer scale of violence?

The issue is not one of scale but labeling. If someone explicitly states that his motivation is preservation of "Christian" culture from Muslim invasion, then why is he not labeled as such?

Silent majority has offered an apology. Thank you.

But not in the case of rama pir mandir or in the case of peshawar temple or the ahmadi graves .

The issue is not one of scale but labeling. If someone explicitly states that his motivation is preservation of "Christian" culture from Muslim invasion, then why is he not labeled as such?

Because he is not fighting on Christ's order or biblical law .

Because he is not fighting on Christ's order or biblical law .

From the BBC link

Breivik offers a clear instance of "Christianism" - the use of travestied Christian doctrines for the advancement of violent and revolutionary views.

It isn't. The primary debate is one of ideology and I'm yet to be convinced how the Knights Templar and other Far Right groups can be considered as bastions of Christian terror when one doesn't even have to be a Christian to gain admittance or harbor Far Right views.

But I hope you do understand my hesitance to put jokers like them on the same pedestal as Al Qaeda.

From the BBC link

Breivik offers a clear instance of "Christianism" - the use of travestied Christian doctrines for the advancement of violent and revolutionary views.

Breivik was a cultural Cristian ,he was voilent , he hated islam and was a islamophobe , he wanted to crusade only against islam and wanted help of many other countries on which islam had blessed its remarks, so he could be tagged as islamophobic right wing terrorist but not Cristian .

It is the scale that led to the labeling. Companion to scale is concentration and intensity. If enough individuals of similar mindedness behaves in similar fashion long enough and intense enough, observers will produce a label for them.

That is the crux of the matter, in my opinion, majority of my fellow Muslims do not categorically condemn terrorist violence carried out by religious terrorists nuts, as usual, there are always ifs and buts, and that makes the entire community suspect in the eyes of non-Muslims.

Let me give you one example, after the terrorist attack of September 11 in US, I did not see any big demonstration or rallies by the American -Muslims against that barbaric attack.

Offtopic but if the Pic in your Dp is your real pic you look Slightly like Amitabh Bacchan .

I quite don't understand people like these bombers. What is this fitna within Muslim community which we are facing in this day and age?

BBC is showing interview of The mother of the two suspects.she insists that both vere non religious and unlikely to go for jihad.
Plus both werr being watched by FBI for some years.
How lame a country's security agency can be?

BBC is showing interview of The mother of the two suspects.she insists that both vere non religious and unlikely to go for jihad.
Plus both werr being watched by FBI for some years.
How lame a country's security agency can be?

That is what she is claiming, but if you watch the interview with the aunt you can see how much of denial is going throuh their minds. The two were caught on tape while planting explosives and attacked the police and killed one officer when they tried to arrest them. Why would they kill an officer or try to run if they were innocent. And why and where did they get the explosives. The mother just lost one of her son and the other one is in jail, she is trying to deny what is infront of her because she can't see her sons in pain, which is understandable since she is a mother afterall.

why the FFFF should I condemn for something some lunatic did, you can condemn all you want and shut the FFF up....by the way how would I condemn it If I change my mind?? is there any procedure written somewhere or something like thoujand appologies?

Did i asked you to Condemn the act or to post apologies ? ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom