What's new

US - Anti muslim crowd quite pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before they were formally identified... American news channels were trying to be very politically correct about it.

They presented domestic terrorists as the most likely cause, followed by international terror groups like Al-qaeda and then lone wolves.

There were countless articles about how people should not be quick to jump to conclusions, and how Muslims across the world were praying that the Boston bombers were not of their faith.

That is true, unfortunately you won't see Muslims appreciating that.

Taj Mahal is a precious Indian monument built by Shah Jahan , an Indian muslim. Babur on the other hand came from Uzbekistan . He wasn't Indian neither was his mosque.

Shah Jahan father was also of uzbek blood............they were the rulers of Sultanate-e-Mughal not India and this was there flag and Territory Kingdom.

mughal.gif

Mughal%20Dynasty.jpg

There r many temples also build by the same man plz break them.
agree with rest of ur post.

Nope. Show me where I've done so on the Boston bombings issue :D

The rationale would be to track down the individuals who are radicalizing those feeble-minded kids. They are the real criminals. Until that happens, the rest are pretty pointless.

You are right Loki about the people who are spreading hate, but disagree on who they are. You think they are some kind of people alien to islam, you don't accept that their ideological justification they draw is from the way muslims look at the world. Many muslims support saudi policies of religious supremacism, want blasphemy laws for their faith, want blood of those who insult your religous figures and treat minorities with disdain but think its some ''individuals who are radicalising those feeble minded kids''.

You look but can't see. Something is broken, not just ''some individuals who have come from someplace else''.

Shah Jahan father was also of uzbek blood............they were the rulers of Sultanate-e-Mughal not India and this was there flag and Territory Kingdom.

mughal.gif

Mughal%20Dynasty.jpg

There r many temples also build by the same man plz break them.
agree with rest of ur post.

Shah Jahan was born in India and lived in India all his life. It doesn't matter where his ancestors came from. He was Indian. Also, my friend, this map of Mughal empire is from the Aurangzeb era when the empire was at its peak, not from the Shah Jahan era.

As i said whatever was built by Indian mughal rulers will not be broken. Babur wasn't Indian.

Muslims extremists and terror all over the world ohh god please save us from them

Shah Jahan was born in India and lived in India all his life. It doesn't matter where his ancestors came from. He was Indian. Also, my friend, this map of Mughal empire is from the Aurangzeb era when the empire was at its peak, not from the Shah Jahan era.

As i said whatever was built by Indian mughal rulers will not be broken. Babur wasn't Indian.

thenn accept salah ud deen of hizbul mujahden is indian and you admit that what he did is as indian not cross border terror

@Chinese dragon ... dont expect much from the "silent muslims" much.. You have been a member for a long time u know better. Go through a bin Laden thread post his execution. Half of the muslims were in denial of he being killed even and the other half were hailing him as an inspiration.

As for other bombing threads.. all u can see is 99.99% of muslims talk about ME/palestine/drones and what not which are completely offtopic to begin with. They wont denounce it but pollute the thread with millions of muslims getting killed in the world and other BS.

What is needed is a concerted effort from all countries across the globe to vanquish any country or govt/ group indoctrinating the illiterate muslims to plant bombs !

Last edited by a moderator:
The issue is not one of scale but labeling. If someone explicitly states that his motivation is preservation of "Christian" culture from Muslim invasion, then why is he not labeled as such?

You are joking right?
Having an extreme right is very widespread in Islam which also enjoys silent support from the Centrists whereas it is nought but a speck in Christianity and even then denounced most heavily.

The difference between the two cannot be more stark. Christianity has moved on from having religious wars and religious motivations to violence, Islam has not.

Don't worry guys, the answer has been found, check the title of this thread:

Israeli False-Flaggers Flown in for Boston Shoot-Out?

Don't point out the ridiculous level of denial though, otherwise you'll get a conspiracy theory directed at yourself. Example:

See this is the point.....when it turns out that the perpetrators are muslims, you kaafirs jump your anti islam bandwagon and start profiling all muslims as terrorists as if you people have never committed crimes......... you believe that since muslims are involved so its okay to malign their religon......

You'll also get called a "kaffir" multiple times when they can't provide evidence for their stupid conspiracy theories.

That is the crux of the matter, in my opinion, majority of my fellow Muslims do not categorically condemn terrorist violence carried out by religious terrorists nuts, as usual, there are always ifs and buts, and that makes the entire community suspect in the eyes of non-Muslims.

Let me give you one example, after the terrorist attack of September 11 in US, I did not see any big demonstration or rallies by the American -Muslims against that barbaric attack.

After 9/11, American Muslim should not only be against the attack, but should be the first to sign up to serve in the US arm forces to fight against radical Islam. It reminded me that the Japanese American regiment was the most decorated unit even though their family members were placed in concentration camps in the states.

I solute you for bring this up.

Don't worry guys, the answer has been found, check the title of this thread:

Israeli False-Flaggers Flown in for Boston Shoot-Out?

Don't point out the ridiculous level of denial though, otherwise you'll get a conspiracy theory directed at yourself. Example:
Yes guys dont worry.........ChineseDragon has proven that he indeed is a Chinese product which cannot even stand in the face of a logical arguement.
He is only programed to say this 'conspiracy theory' if I may ask kindly upgrade his software.:omghaha:

Well, there is a school of thought which says the Taj Mahal is an old Hindu temple that one Muslim king re purposed and renamed as a mausoleum for his wife :)

You know that this is not true and is total BS. Its a mausoleum, not a victory mosque.

Yes guys dont worry.........ChineseDragon has proven that he indeed is a Chinese product which cannot even stand in the face of a logical arguement.
He is only programed to say this 'conspiracy theory' if I may ask kindly upgrade his software.:omghaha:

So, do you have evidence of these conspiracy theories yet?

Or are you just going to call me a "kaffir" and run away again? :rofl:

So according to you we should condemn Christianity because Hitler was a Christian and also the President of USA during HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI bombing was a Episcopal Christian...Therefore, based on YOUR statement, Christians are MURDERERS! :pop:

Oh wait even Buddhists are showing their true colours Special Report: Buddhist monks incite Muslim killings in Myanmar | Reuters soo... Buddhism should be scarred now ...

Pathetic logic !! :disagree:

Hitler never killed the Jews in the name of Christianity, but his racial superior views. FDR did not bomb Hiroshima because he was a Christian, but he wanted to prevent Operation Olympus, which would have killed more people, even more Japanese than the two bombs.

If the brothers didn't planed the bomb and killed in the name of Islam, than they are not Muslim jihadist, but some lunatic killer that exists any where. But if they did killed in the name of Islam, than they are Jihadist and part of America's war on terror.

America is in a war against Muslim extremism.

It's more complex than that. As far as I know, most people here condemn terrorism but some people want to stifle free speech and discussion.

Take the example of any crime: theft, rape, etc.
Of course, every sane person would agree that these things are crimes, but you won't find a solution until you go into the root causes of such actions and try to understand them.

Nobody would say that such discussions are "thief apologist" propaganda or "rape apologist" propaganda, yet we see this response as soon as someone tries to discuss the causes of terrorism.

And this is where I disagree. I am against understand criminals of any shape and form. Either murderers or rapist or terrorists. That is the liberals perspective. I'm only for determining if the bad guy commit the crime. And if they do, they should pay for their crime according to the law. The justice system should be for bringing justice for the victims, not to understand and protect the criminals.

So, do you have evidence of these conspiracy theories yet?

Or are you just going to call me a "kaffir" and run away again? :rofl:

Your trolling is only a proof that you lack the capacity to hold a proper discussion. I have asked you a simple question.........what led the boston police to consider the Saudi man as a suspect............answer it....other wise you wont be just a kaafir you will be a jaahil kaafir.:omghaha:

Your trolling is only a proof that you lack the capacity to hold a proper discussion. I have asked you a simple question.........what led the boston police to consider the Saudi man as a suspect............answer it....other wise you wont be just a kaafir you will be a jaahil kaafir.:omghaha:

It was unfair racial and religious profiling that caused them to consider the Saudi guy as a suspect.

Stop deflecting. :lol: Where is the evidence for the conspiracy theories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom