What's new

US - Anti muslim crowd quite pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does someone turn radical to an extent that they bomb innocents and kids? I consider AQ as the leading source followed by other ****** groups, they radicalize muslims directly and indirectly.

well whether it was lone wolf case, AQ or CIA based. it doesnt matter. what matters is that it has revived peoples views about muslims being terrorist and now everywhere on internet and even public it will be made clear that muslims are terrorist and such wars are right. muslims living over there will face massive racism as they will be branded terrorist.

These 2 idiots just handed out Ultra conseravative Americans ammunition to attack Islam & Muslims
That's why the Odinary Muslims should condem this
But they are 2 busy to condem some movies made by some people.

Mod Edit: Unnecessary word removed

Before they were formally identified... American news channels were trying to be very politically correct about it.

They presented domestic terrorists as the most likely cause, followed by international terror groups like Al-qaeda and then lone wolves.

There were countless articles about how people should not be quick to jump to conclusions, and how Muslims across the world were praying that the Boston bombers were not of their faith.

They even blame a Hindu - Sunil Tripathi and a Christian - Mike Mulugeta for the attacks . They were so desperate to sound politically correct, but the truth came out.

Meanwhile, poor Sunil is still missing.

Time for the silent majority to stand up (not like in BD BTW, destroying scores of hindu and buddhist temples).

That wasn't the silent majority. It was the violent minority. Silent majority stood up during the shahbagh protests.

Btw, as always non-muslims will wait for the muslim silent majority to raise its head ... and keep waiting.

Imagine a Christian or Hindu or Jewish group dedicated to attacking PAKISTAN _ imagine that some Christians or Jews or Hindus, in Pakistan behaved as if they supported this group, how would Pakistanis have reacted?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting for a minute that the kind of chauvinistic xenophobic responses we will see among segments of American opinion is justifiable - for the most part the American really do live in a world of their own, the real world is a an intrusion upon their world - and the US and Muslims (non-US Muslims) are not going to be OK with each other for a long time to come - this confrontation will change them both, to my thinking, for a really long time.

And Maybe that is not all bad.

Imagine a Christian or Hindu or Jewish group dedicated to attacking PAKISTAN _ imagine that some Christians or Jews or Hindus, in Pakistan behaved as if they supported this group, how would Pakistanis have reacted?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting for a minute that the kind of chauvinistic xenophobic responses we will see among segments of American opinion is justifiable - for the most part the American really do live in a world of their own, the real world is a an intrusion upon their world - and the US and Muslims (non-US Muslims) are not going to be OK with each other for a long time to come - this confrontation will change them both, to my thinking, for a really long time.

And Maybe that is not all bad.

And the problem with this is that we become the salami in the sandwich. I'm not Muslim but for the next few months I will have to be on my tenterhooks when I go to the States on business. Not looking forward to being pulled aside for 2 hours or more at an airport or receiving paranoid stares at a supermarket.

They wont Condemn ....That "Boston Blast" main thread is an example ...

I thought everyone was against religious extremists and terrorists.

But I was dead wrong. In that thread they went crazy at me for condemning the extremist bombers.

And there was so much apologism for the actions of the bombers, blaming the situation in Palestine/Iraq/Chechnya/Xinjiang for the violent actions of Muslim extremists. It was like a mental asylum in that thread.

But I was dead wrong. In that thread they went crazy at me for condemning the extremist bombers.

And there was so much apologism for the actions of the bombers, blaming the situation in Palestine/Iraq/Chechnya/Xinjiang for the violent actions of Muslim extremists. It was like mental asylum in that thread.

It's a self fulfilling prophecy. They believe the world is against them and their actions really do turn the many in the world aganist them.

Im talking about extremists here of course.

And there was so much apologism for the actions of the bombers, blaming the situation in Palestine/Iraq/Chechnya/Xinjiang for the violent actions of Muslim extremists. It was like mental asylum in that thread.

Playing "Victim Card",equating with Brevik are Usual ,But that "collateral damage" defense seems to be a new one...

And the problem with this is that we become the salami in the sandwich. I'm not Muslim but for the next few months I will have to be on my tenterhooks when I go to the States on business. Not looking forward to being pulled aside for 2 hours or more at an airport or receiving paranoid stares at a supermarket.

Anal cavity search by the TSA for everyone! :P j/k

Playing "Victim Card",equating with Brevik are Usual ,But that "collateral damage" defense seems to be a new one...

I don't know why they were so upset that I chose to feel angry towards the bombers. They killed one of my fellow citizens, not to mention a little kid as well.

I don't know what kind of logic goes through their thought processes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom