What's new

Uproar in Muslim world after BJP leaders' derogatory remarks on Prophet

What we like about BJP hardliners is that they don't hide their feelings and emotions, unlike the Congressi double talkers and hypocrites.

So this is actully good that the fake thin veil of secularism, liberal India is all but gone. Must give it to the Hindutvadis, they are not liars, yes they maybe extremists or radicalized in hating Muslims, and vice versa.

Yes. Modi thinks he can win hearts and minds by suspending LOL He is wrong. People aren't crazy.
BJP spokesperson Niqhat Abbas is desperate to take place of Nupur Sharma.

BJP will sent her to Rajya Sabha soon she seems very talented to be BJP spokesperson :disagree:

Another idiotic statement from peculiar pajeet brain where you connect and mix things never said by opponent side.
Your memory is as good as your intellect
1654625912599.png

Answer this coward are they kuffar or not??!.
afaik people of the book are not called kaffir
kafir is a term for polytheist- It's not inherently a bad word(at least in my book) just a general word for non-Abrahamic faiths - this leads to issues as there were a lot of commandments against kaffirs/non-Muslims of mecca (not even Arabian peninsula just kaffirs of the specific city who they were at war with, were committing atrocities on Muslim pop)
issue becomes when every kaffir thinks its a commandment against them- wrong
radical Wahabis thinking its a commandment against kaffirs (which they also consider a big chunk of Muslim pop to be part of)

lot of Sufi poetry mentions it but it wasn't meant in a derogatory sense- id hate if kaffirs start thinking of the word as its against them so in extension would look at the poetry as a hatful

So why won't the kaffir let you do what you want in your country. Please think laterally. You try buy oil from russia the kaffir won't let you but the whole of Europe buys oil and gas from russia

That is excellent...very proud of you. Please make sure yiu know the meaning of salat. Most people pray and have no idea what they are praying
Well, I am of the principle that in the Kafir's house, their house their rules.

In my House (Muslim), my rules.

Well, I am of the principle that in the Kafir's house, their house their rules.

In my House (Muslim), my rules.
I understand.

Sadly the world doesn't work like that. If you are married you know your mother and mother in law will both interfere in your home. Nit possible to live my house my rules. Let alone on the global stage

I understand.

Sadly the world doesn't work like that. If you are married you know your mother and mother in law will both interfere in your home. Nit possible to live my house my rules. Let alone on the global stage
I am not married yet. I am, only 30 years old. Insh'Allah I will get married at age 37 when my education is officially over. I am studying for LSAT as well.

Answer this coward are they kuffar or not??!.
Coward lol is the correct definition of yourself who only posts on this forum derogatory anti -Islam posts then runs and hides 😂🤣 what a life lol

A511A0C0-5BE4-4798-9287-D65941B88210.png

If you look at the English dictionary meaning of infidel, you would find that it means someone who does not have a faith or does not believe in Allah.
Does the Qur’an say that the Jews and Christians do not believe in Allah? No. In Surat Al-`Ankabut (29:46), Allah says that the God of Christians, Jews, and Muslims is one and the same.

BJP is a gift to Pakistan. BJP has done more damage to Indian society than any other country. In the last 4 years alone, they have deepened social divisions and have elevated the worst elements of Indian society to the mainstream of Indian governance and culture.

Now they put their foot in their mouth again causing them to be politically and economically alienated. Well done BJP, big achievement!

Back
Top Bottom