What's new

Uproar in Muslim world after BJP leaders' derogatory remarks on Prophet

Iran foreign minister arrives in India to ‘warm welcome’ amid anger in West Asia over remarks on Prophet​

External affairs minister S Jaishankar is scheduled to hold talks with his visiting Iranian counterpart Hossein Amir-Abdollahian on Wednesday.

1654698744110.png

All is not lost...

Be humble pajeet when you speak about delusions.

Yak, seems like you are still sour about my comments on your devotion to European world domination

You can't be discussing on this current topic while at the sametime cheerleading European Imperialism

In case the dichotomy between two has not dawned on your intellect. European Imperialism in the past centuries resulted in deaths of several Muslims worldwide.
Sétif and Guelma massacre

Its just projects you as a subservient hypocrite

Iran foreign minister arrives in India to ‘warm welcome’ amid anger in West Asia over remarks on Prophet​

External affairs minister S Jaishankar is scheduled to hold talks with his visiting Iranian counterpart Hossein Amir-Abdollahian on Wednesday.

View attachment 852407

All is not lost...
Pakistan is in deep trouble when your main ally Iran is so close with India :lol:

You have big mouth behind screem
You are projecting in case if any of my posts were lost on your comprehension skills

Your entire dedication for European world domination behind the screen is coping for reality of your kind's existence off screen

Pakistan is in deep trouble when your main ally Iran is so close with India :lol:
This is historic and goes back to days of revolution in Iran

Yak, seems like you are still sour about my comments on your devotion to European world domination

You can't be discussing on this current topic while at the sametime cheerleading European Imperialism

In case the dichotomy between two has not dawned on your intellect. European Imperialism in the past centuries resulted in deaths of several Muslims worldwide.
Sétif and Guelma massacre

Its just projects you as a subservient hypocrite
No, idiot, it seems that you are unable to comprehend basic sentences and you have to invent something that was never said by me just to move away from your pathetic and non defendable position of current state of pajeets affairs.

You are projecting in case if any of my posts were lost on your comprehension skills

Your entire dedication for European world domination behind the screen is coping for reality of your kind's existence off screen
Read post above and use your whole couple of brain cells while you doing it and may be you will not come back with stupid reply again.

Back
Top Bottom