What's new

Uproar in Muslim world after BJP leaders' derogatory remarks on Prophet

Coward lol is the correct definition of yourself who only posts on this forum derogatory anti -Islam posts then runs and hides 😂🤣 what a life lol

View attachment 852233

If you look at the English dictionary meaning of infidel, you would find that it means someone who does not have a faith or does not believe in Allah.
Does the Qur’an say that the Jews and Christians do not believe in Allah? No. In Surat Al-`Ankabut (29:46), Allah says that the God of Christians, Jews, and Muslims is one and the same.
Additionally, fidelity definition is for a person. Allah has no need for our fidelity.

15-35 O mankind, you are those in need of Allāh, while Allāh is the Free of need, the Praiseworthy.

Gulf Countries should suspend all kinds of trade with India. Deport all Hindutva rats. Only let muslims and other minorities stay.

This will bring money worshiping baniyas to their knees.

Insulting Islam and the prophet is an old tradition in India.

😂😂😂 Himanshu is threatening Arabs with nukes and 3rd largest army.

The dream team.
If they want GCC can diversify manpower supply from countries like Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos. Saddam thought he can threaten GCC and discovered it was like threatening America, which since Gulf war has military bases in every GCC country.

Of course they are rallying behind her, they hate Muslims and Islam.
This is also great many of these videos are now making the rounds all over the Muslim world i.e. where senior BJP are defending the comments. It is making matters now beyond repair.

They just woke up to a reality we knew long before Pakistan existed.

Bigot Janta Party… the gift that keeps on giving.
Bazaru Janta Party
Bhadwa Janta Party
Bikau Janta Party
Bekaar Janta Party
Bimaar Janta Party
Bull crap Janta Party
Boci Janta Party (Pronounced Bodi and rhymes with modi and means dick in itaukei)
B!tches Janta Party
please continue :omghaha:

ESnBrBZUMAAgkWs.jpg

Its a false flagger
Would have been my first thought given bizarre reasoning had I not encountered his kind before

You will find several eastern Europeans and Balkans gloat about European supremacy until they divulge their Balkan origin and then get targeted by Western Europeans for it

Back
Top Bottom