What's new

Uproar in Muslim world after BJP leaders' derogatory remarks on Prophet

Time of cut off all diplomatic relations with India until RSS extremists government goes away.

Trade ban too.

This is just a simple statement can cause this political damage to India

I have stated in this forum many times that if India attack Pakistan, there will be energy boycotts from Muslim countries, many from Pakistan and Bangladesh dont believe

This show my estimate is not false

This is just a simple statement can cause this political damage to India

I have stated in this forum many times that if India attack Pakistan, there will be energy boycotts from Muslim countries, many from Pakistan and Bangladesh dont believe

This show my estimate is not false

India is heading towards balkanization, the RSS extremist ideology is to blame. People of all religions lived peacefully during Mughal Rule, I guess Modi is craving for it again.

Hindustanis are reeling.

4Jy9jJfI_400x400__1__1200x768.jpeg

Harshit Srivastava is a member of the BJP’s Youth Wing and a member of the student council

A BJP leader has been arrested by the Kanpur Police for derogatory tweets against Prophet Mohammad, days after clashes broke out in the Uttar Pradesh city over remarks against the Prophet by the now-suspended BJP spokesperson, Nupur Sharma. The tweets have been deleted since.

The arrested leader, Harshit Srivastava, is a member of the BJP’s Youth Wing and a member of the student council.

“His posts were objectionable. Police took immediate action and registered a case under relevant sections, following which he was arrested,” Kapur top cop Vijay Singh Meena said.

“The government’s policy is very clear. If anyone tries to stir up a communal frenzy or disturb social harmony, unbiased and strict actions will be taken,” he added.

The BJP, facing extreme international backlash over the comments made by its party leaders, suspended Nupur Sharma and expelled Naveen Kumar Jindal for their remarks on the Prophet. The foreign ministry, in an attempt to firefight on war footing, called the comments “views of the fringe”.

Yati-660x495.jpg

UP govt warns hate speech accused Yati against Jama Masjid visit

Yati Narsinghanand is known for his hate-filled speeches against Muslims and has on several occasions called out to Hindus to pick up arms against them.

Last edited:

It is to be noted that along with Qatar, other middle-eastern countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Kuwait also condemned the remarks made by Nupur Sharma on the Prophet Muhammed, and hence there are demands to ban companies hailing from these nations as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom