What's new

Uproar in Muslim world after BJP leaders' derogatory remarks on Prophet

eat shit amd drink piss
You are to be projecting your coprophilic fetishes on to us
sharing dumb lectures.
practice what you preach
It is not random and it is not based on faith rather on his modi support.
Your reading skills are only matched by your reasoning skills, read the translation of the post again and this time make an effort to understand
if they are mistreated why they do not go back to the prosperous slams across india.
Same reason why your kind escape to Western Europe despite the sweet love they have for your type historically

Last edited:
Are you for real , surely not you cannot be this dumb
I swear someone help this guy there is so much stupidity a person can take
Ignorance can be educated
Crazy can be medicated
But there is no cure for stupid .
You know what religion is cure for everything. You can justify/resonate any stupid/crazy act.

Look in a Kafir country, a Kafir can do whatever they want. But in our house they better respect our religion and Prophet Muhammad (saw).

I am trying to be as fair as possible.

I am not at all afraid.

But if idiots in Pakistan start rioting and destroying cars or burning buildings what is that going to solve?
So why won't the kaffir let you do what you want in your country. Please think laterally. You try buy oil from russia the kaffir won't let you but the whole of Europe buys oil and gas from russia

I too am a practicing Muslim.

I say my obligatory namaz with my abba every day including Sunnat and Nafle namaz. I'm as Muslim as you could possibly get.
That is excellent...very proud of you. Please make sure yiu know the meaning of salat. Most people pray and have no idea what they are praying

You are to be projecting your coprophilic fetishes on to us
No, it is part of you daily practice, do not be ashamed of your culture and dietery habits.
practice what you preach
Nonsensical statement
Your reading skills are only matched by your reasoning skills, read the translation of the post again and this time make an effort to understand
Rich from hindutva guy.
Same reason why your kind escape to Western Europe despite the sweet love they have for your kind historically
We are piers competing for world "domination", on the other hand you should stay in your lane and for start stop shiting on the streets before you point finger on others.

On the contrary, we should ban all discussions on religion, especially on toxic TV channels. At the very least, we should ban commenting on someone else's religion. If you are not following a certain religion, why do you care whether it is good or bad? It applies to everyone, and I am not talking about the recent events.
All ideas should be open to criticism and rational debate.

Theological debates are common. Is the BJP about politicians or theologians?
People shouldn't get riled up over theological debates.
Also, things can be kept tasteful.

This is such a piss take loooool

16CD6630-17AF-4C82-AA50-84F50D0863C0.jpeg
16CD6630-17AF-4C82-AA50-84F50D0863C0.jpeg

According to the new diktat following the Nupur Sharma crisis, only official spokespersons and panelists will now be allowed to appear on TV debates. The media cell has been charged with assigning spokespersons for the shows.

The spokespersons who go on TV have been asked not to speak about religious symbols.

“Use restrained language. Don't get excited and agitated. Do not violate the ideology and principles of the party even at the instigation of anyone” - these are some of the new rules, the sources added.

Representatives have been advised to find out about the topic before going for a show. “Prepare for debates and find out the party line on it,” they were told.

I'm surprised at how seriously BJP has taken this issue. Seems like India gives more importance to GCC than it does to the US. 😯

Polite notice:

to all - DO NOT discuss or quote Hadith or the Quran or misquote religious texts in this thread. Your post will be reported and you will be banned!

Thank you!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom