What's new

Uproar in Muslim world after BJP leaders' derogatory remarks on Prophet

Stop lying and fabricating Islam to justify why you live in the lands of the infidels.

There is no limit to how ignorant people can be because ignorance comes from lack of knowledge, unlike stupidity, which come from an incapacity to learn

We should allow criticism of all religions. Anyone gets violent, lock them up ..

No one would be able to complain then.
Selective targeting of one faith, just because you're in power, is kinda pathetic, though.

As an aethist, I would love if this is done, only as an introspection by the religious people belonging to the same religion, as a tool for reform. But people belonging to other religion should not poke their nose at other's religion. What does it matter if other's beliefs are good or bad? Religious belief/ practices should be discussed by competent people/authority, only if they are contrary to the laws of the land.

I don't understand the various bigots stirring up useless hatred by invoking something that happened, or not happened, 1500 years ago. All around the globe, a lot of things happened in the past which do not conform to today's norms. The world has moved on and continuous reform in social, moral, polical & economic systems, is the only way to go into this tremendous scientific future that is staring at us.

Not a single nation state is making as much noise for soil or ground-water conservation, global warming etc., which are actually the immediate burning issues hugely detrimental to human existence.

As an Indian, its sad and embarrassing to see such bigots being given long rope for such a long time. Its time to leash them in. Strong act and messages are the need of the hour.

As a thumb rule, discussion/ post on anything that happened before WW-II, should be completely banned, unless its done as a history lession.

Last edited:
As an aethist, I would love if this is done, only as an introspection by the religious people belonging to the same religion, as a tool for reform. But people belonging to other religion should not poke their nose at other's religion. What does it matter if other's beliefs are good or bad? Religious belief/ practices should be discussed by competent people/authority, only if they are contrary to the laws of the land.

I don't understand the various bigots stirring up useless hatred by invoking something that happened, or not happened, 1500 years ago. All around the globe a lot of things happened in the past which do not conforms to today's norms. The world has moved on and continuous reform in social, moral, polical & economic systems, is the only way to go into this tremendous scientific future that is staring at us.

Not a single nation state is making as much noice for soil or ground-water conservation, global warming etc., which are actually the immediate burning issues hugely detrimental to human existence.

As an Indian, its sad and embarrassing to see such bigots being given long rope for such a long time. Its time to leash them in. Strong act and messages are the need of the hour.

As a thumb rule, discussion/ post on anything that happened before WW-II, should be completely banned, unless its done as a history lession.
Well, the problem is that some people use the religious text as a USER MANUAL. It is not relevant current socio, economic situation.

Where do these eight pass morons come from??

Too many of them festering like open sores in India...

Bhai, it's not about 8th pass but about what they learn during their education years, which the Indian "education" system mostly teaches just the in-fashion technical skills necessary to get a ridiculous Capitalist job in the dog-eat-dog environment here. The Indian education system doesn't teach empathy, real knowledge and revolutionary thought hence why India is mostly where it was 3000 years ago when the Aryans invaded and set up the oppressive, irrational and utter-chaos-bringing systems still in place. If college degrees and PhDs defined a person to be educated then there must be 500 million college graduates and millions of PhDs so if they were actually knowledged then India should have long been an advanced, evolved and harmonious place and should have had at least one crewed Mars research station 20 years ago. But such is not the case. :)

I am a 12th class dropout as you may know but my intellect is much superior to all 500 million Hindutvadis combined. Please read this post of mine about the exploits of some Indian PhDs aligned with Hindutvad. :D

Lastly, Michael Faraday wasn't much into "formal education" but his developments and discoveries are what we use today.

People of the book still infidels.
You don’t really know do you lol let me spoon food you as English is not your language

Infidel is an ecclesiastical term in Christianity around which the Church developed a body of theology that deals with the concept of infidelity, which makes a clear differentiation between those who were baptized and followed the teachings of the Church versus those who are outside the faith.[3] The term infidel was used by Christians to describe those perceived as the enemies of Christianity.

After the ancient world, the concept of otherness, an exclusionary notion of the outside by societies with more or less coherent cultural boundaries, became associated with the development of the monotheistic and prophetic religions of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam (cf. pagan).[3]

In modern literature, the term infidel includes in its scope atheists,[4][5][6] polytheists,[7] animists,[8]heathens, and pagans.[9]

In the Quran the term "people of the book" (Ahl al-Kitāb) refers to Jews, Christians, and Sabians. In this way, Islam considers Jews and Christians as followers of scriptures sent by God previously.

😂🤣 try again

There is no limit to how ignorant people can be because ignorance comes from lack of knowledge, unlike stupidity, which come from an incapacity to learn
Sometimes I wonder if they were born stupid or did they evolve in stupidity to turn out this way
And to log into a Pakistani Muslim forum especially
Lol

Well, the problem is that some people use the religious text as a USER MANUAL. It is not relevant current socio, economic situation.
Shoo infidel crawl back into the gutter you came out of

Another stupid bot
Infidel bot though for sure this one lol

I will take it as, you have no answer.
Are you for real , surely not you cannot be this dumb
I swear someone help this guy there is so much stupidity a person can take
Ignorance can be educated
Crazy can be medicated
But there is no cure for stupid .

Back
Top Bottom