What's new

Updates on F-INSAS program

sorry dude
@WebMaster has given me permission already

i am sorry for ur sadness now:omghaha:

Hahaha why would I be sorry or happy !!!!!

I had the feeling you are the same sardar dude thats why I never reply to your quotes.

Hope @WebMaster agree with what you are saying Good luck :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well for that you had best contact the MOD, ask them shift their babus out of cream posts at the OFB. De-unionize the place, install 8-hour 3 shift practices which prevail in many other companies on the shop floor. Bring in actual management so that it translates to actual quality on the shop-floor. Dis-invest and retain only majority shares..the list of remedies goes on and on.

wow this looks so easy!!!

provide another pic pls

Hahaha why would I be sorry or happy !!!!!

I had the feeling you are the same sardar dude thats why I never reply to your quotes.

Hope @WebMaster agree with what you are saying Good luck :tup:

who cares for ur reply anyway

@Dillinger : Can you add any info about proposed "Delta Land warrior" like F-INSAS's approach ???
Last I heard we su@k up at that and one team was sent to US for help which they didnt get.

@he-man

The second system belongs to MKU- cannot get you high def pics but here are the components-

Helmet, helmet ACH ARC kit for mounting optronics, attachment akin to a VAS shroud for flip-on/flip-off NVG attachment:-

27.jpg

BPJ- (far too many details to list- mainly- Molle web gear, quick release system, and trust me its extremely light- have handled one personally):-

14.jpg

25.jpg

Rifle mounted/ IR enabled sight with transmit to eye-optics gear:-

10.jpg

Aur kuch? There are a whole host of NVD monocular, binocular and RAS options. Even a tactical soldier carried and deployed surveillance UAV.

Closer look at the system- still no high res pic though:-

6.jpg

@Abingdonboy A better look at the MKU F-INSAS offerings.
@Armstrong I is going to wear all of this and hunt your BIG lard a$$.:smokin:
OR I'll hunt @BDforever at the border.:devil:

i found one more

a358.jpg

@Dillinger

mku one looks better but i would still prefer tata

tatas gear must be pretty decent too and this contract will bring them into our defence industry,,,,its a win win situation

plus i think tatas stuff will be cheaper too.
any idea on price diff??

whats the diff in wt between tata and mlu??

@he-man this is just the tip of the ice-burg, you don't get to armor the VLS encasement of a Frigate for shits and giggles. They can match the price- they already have 3 units churning away products- Imagine my surprise when I see soldiers decked in their gear in PFP pres.:laughcry:

whats the diff in wt between tata and mlu??

They're both good but despite MKU being MUCH smaller a company it has unparalleled experience is providing personal protection solution. As I said, its already a NATO registered supplier.

@he-man this is just the tip of the ice-burg, you don't get to armor the VLS encasement of a Frigate for shits and giggles. They can match the price- they already have 3 units churning away products- Imagine my surprise when I see soldiers decked in their gear in PFP pres.:laughcry:

They're both good but despite MKU being MUCH smaller a company it has unparalleled experience is providing personal protection solution. As I said, its already a NATO registered supplier.

man,,,,i personally feel it would be a massive mistake

although anyone is entitled to his or her opinion
@Dillinger

what about the recent defence procurement policy of trying indian manufacturers first??

isn't it applicable to this gear??

@Dillinger

what about the recent defence procurement policy of trying indian manufacturers first??

The DPP has nothing to do with this.

Mistake? TATA already has big projects, who do you think is one of the big contractors in the Arihant project? They were involved in the IACCS and will most probably dip their fingers into the BMS. What needs to be mandated to TATA is to design a L-ATV/Light-MRAP platform and a wheeled IFV pronto-but don't count on it.

The MIC grows when SMEs in the sector are put forward- where do you think the giants like Lockheed get half of their vendors from- American SMEs and then production and innovation moves smoothly.

@Dillinger

what about the recent defence procuremnt policy of trying indian manufacturers first??

Wait you mean MKU is a Indian company

The DPP has nothing to do with this.

Mistake? TATA already has big projects, who do you think is one of the big contractors in the Arihant project? They were involved in the IACCS and will most probably dip their fingers into the BMS. What needs to be mandated to TATA is to design a L-ATV/Light-MRAP platform and a wheeled IFV pronto-but don't count on it.

The MIC grows when SMEs in the sector are put forward- where do you think the giants like Lockheed get half of their vendors from- American SMEs and then production and innovation moves smoothly.

they are just doing electrical work in arihant

this project is huge as all the gear provided will have to be updated too,,,,,,plus repairs and all
if i was the pm i would veto this to tata......(if their quality is good)

Back
Top Bottom