What's new

Updates From Operation Inherent Resolve

There is a rumor that Iran has started targeting ISIL in airstrikes. Can you confirm or deny this?

I will forward you the response given by Rear Adm. Kirby to reporters when asked the same question.

REAR ADM. KIRBY: "We have no indication that they're not true. I have no reason to believe that they're not true, those reports that Iranian aircraft struck targets against ISIL in eastern Iraq. Again, you(speaking with reporters at the pentagon) should consult the Iranian government to speak to the activities of their military."

Haroon Ahmad
DET - U.S. Central Command
United States Central Command - Urdu - MacDill Air Force Base, FL - Government Organization | Facebook

Iranians did do some low-instensity strikes, not in cooperation with western effort. At least thats what BBC reported. Kind of surprises me - but then again iranians are probably trying to flex some muscles

hires_141124-N-TP834-358.jpg

This thread serves as part of our series of posts aimed at providing updates and information about our continued efforts against ISIL. As many of you might be aware, our operations in Iraq and Syria against ISIL fall under Operation Inherent Resolve. Airstrike operations are being carried out independently by the U.S. military and Coalition Nations. Coalition Nations that are conducting airstrikes in Iraq include Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Netherlands and the United Kingdom. Coalition nations conducting airstrikes in Syria include Bahrain, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.

Between Nov 28 and Dec 1, 2014, the U.S. military has conducted 13 strikes near Mosul, against IS in Iraq and 17 strikes near Kobani, against IS in Syria. These strikes were targeted at ISIL’s tactical units, infrastructure, and artillery in our efforts to eliminate this terrorist organization and put an end to its activities within the region.

For more information, please follow the link below

Defense.gov News Article: Airstrikes Continue Against ISIL in Syria, Iraq

Haroon Ahmad
DET – U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu

Great work guys :) ISIL is also imo the most intense form of evil on the planet today.

Please step up the strikes, and work on eliminating the funds of ISIL as well.
Only once their ability to wield heavy weapons has been eliminated, do the local moderates stand a chance to finish and punish the remainder of ISIL themselves. And I have gut instinct that this is the best option, the option that gets the west doing the strikes the most and longest lasting goodwill in the region.

Good luck, God's speed, stay safe :)

I'll send a short petition (link of this post ;) to the whitehouse, cia and nsa in a few minutes :)

USAF F-16 crashes during operation against the Islamic State
Marina Malenic, Washington, DC - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly
02 December 2014

A US Air Force (USAF) pilot was killed when a Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon crashed in a non-combat-related incident on 30 November at approximately 11.00pm EST, US Central Command announced following the incident.

"The aircraft was returning to its base in the Middle East shortly after takeoff," said the announcement. The crash did not occur in Iraq or Syria, according to the Pentagon, but officials declined to specify where it occurred, citing "political sensitivies".

The death of the pilot was the first involving a fixed-wing aircraft since the air campaign against the Islamic State began on 8 August, Pentagon spokesman Colonel Steve Warren said on 2 December.

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — A 30-year-old Air Force pilot from Colorado who was killed in a crash of his F-16 jet in the Mideast was mourned Tuesday as a patriot willing to put his life on the line for his country.

Capt. William H. Dubois (credit: Facebook)

Capt. William H. “Will” DuBois, of New Castle, Colorado, died Monday when his fighter jet crashed near an unidentified coalition base in the Middle East, the Pentagon said.

Air Force: Colorado Captain Killed In F-16 Crash « CBS Denver

USAF F-16 crashes during operation against the Islamic State
Marina Malenic, Washington, DC - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly
02 December 2014

A US Air Force (USAF) pilot was killed when a Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon crashed in a non-combat-related incident on 30 November at approximately 11.00pm EST, US Central Command announced following the incident.

"The aircraft was returning to its base in the Middle East shortly after takeoff," said the announcement. The crash did not occur in Iraq or Syria, according to the Pentagon, but officials declined to specify where it occurred, citing "political sensitivies".

The death of the pilot was the first involving a fixed-wing aircraft since the air campaign against the Islamic State began on 8 August, Pentagon spokesman Colonel Steve Warren said on 2 December.

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — A 30-year-old Air Force pilot from Colorado who was killed in a crash of his F-16 jet in the Mideast was mourned Tuesday as a patriot willing to put his life on the line for his country.

Capt. William H. Dubois (credit: Facebook)

Capt. William H. “Will” DuBois, of New Castle, Colorado, died Monday when his fighter jet crashed near an unidentified coalition base in the Middle East, the Pentagon said.

Air Force: Colorado Captain Killed In F-16 Crash « CBS Denver

Rest In Peace, Capt. DuBois.

Upon occasions we get questions from bloggers on this forum about our actions, military actions, against ISIL. The issue of ISIL is a multi-tiered one, in addition to working with our coalition partners, and aiming for a collective action against ISIL, we are also conducting air strikes which are targeting members of ISIL or their assets. This enables our coalition partners, the Iraqi forces to conduct better ground operations. Having said that highlighted below are the most recent updates on our military operations against ISIL, Operation Inherent Resolve, as deliberated by Spokesperson Col. Steve Warren:

“As of 12 o'clock today, the U.S.-led coalition has conducted a total of 7,440 airstrikes, with 4,798 in Iraq, 2,642 in Syria. In Ramadi, the ISF continues to move to isolate enemy forces who are occupying the capital of Anbar province. We've conducted 292 strikes against ISIL in and around that city since operations there began. We've conducted 52 strikes just in the last 10 days. These strikes have killed hundreds of fighters, destroyed mortar positions, vehicle-borne IEDs, explosive facilities, heavy machine guns, and even sniper positions.

Aided by our strikes, Iraqi ground forces have advanced 15 kilometers over the last seven days and we've seen some encouraging developments. Last week for the first time, Iraqi F-16s provided direct support to maneuvering Iraqi ground forces. Over the past week, the CTS, the counterterrorist service, in particular has stood out in very tough fighting along the western approaches to Ramadi.”

Haroon Ahmad

Upon occasions we get questions from bloggers on this forum about our actions, military actions, against ISIL. The issue of ISIL is a multi-tiered one, in addition to working with our coalition partners, and aiming for a collective action against ISIL, we are also conducting air strikes which are targeting members of ISIL or their assets. This enables our coalition partners, the Iraqi forces to conduct better ground operations. Having said that highlighted below are the most recent updates on our military operations against ISIL, Operation Inherent Resolve, as deliberated by Spokesperson Col. Steve Warren:

“As of 12 o'clock today, the U.S.-led coalition has conducted a total of 7,440 airstrikes, with 4,798 in Iraq, 2,642 in Syria. In Ramadi, the ISF continues to move to isolate enemy forces who are occupying the capital of Anbar province. We've conducted 292 strikes against ISIL in and around that city since operations there began. We've conducted 52 strikes just in the last 10 days. These strikes have killed hundreds of fighters, destroyed mortar positions, vehicle-borne IEDs, explosive facilities, heavy machine guns, and even sniper positions.

Aided by our strikes, Iraqi ground forces have advanced 15 kilometers over the last seven days and we've seen some encouraging developments. Last week for the first time, Iraqi F-16s provided direct support to maneuvering Iraqi ground forces. Over the past week, the CTS, the counterterrorist service, in particular has stood out in very tough fighting along the western approaches to Ramadi.”

Haroon Ahmad

@CENTCOM --- I appreciate what the US military is doing there in Syria , please relay to to your commanders of our support of Inherent Resolve. Lastly, I hope that the continued military paradigm between the JSF and the USAF continues with staunch fervor. Victory unto the United States Military over our foes !

Sincerely,
@Nihonjin1051
ex-2nd Lieutenant, Japanese Maritime Self Defense Force.

Haroon Ahmad

thank you for this information,
and my new blog that does not need to change URLs ever again, nor does my software-biz URL (website address), is at http(s)://seductiveapps.com and Rene Veerman | Facebook plus Rene Veerman | Facebook plus Rene Veerman | Facebook plus Rene Veerman | Facebook plus Rene Veerman | Facebook pointing to http(s)://facebook.com/ReneVeermanSeductiveApps which will always show a profile picture of what i really look like and is shot less than a year ago at any given moment btw. I am now 38 years old, am doing lots of hiking and bicycle camping sports again (did a lot of outdoor sports in my earlier-youth, i am polyamarous and get plenty of attention from 20-something hot women, am *completely* and *for the rest of eternity* hetrosexual, and the rest is all listed at my facebook profile, including, hint-hint ;) my Cheetah Kungfu family-kungfu style for which i am releasing new moves a couple of times per year at youtube ;) All moves are OK with the global top-sifu community btw.. ;)
Cheetah Kungfu homepage at google plus Cheetah Kung-Fu Rene AJM Veerman - Google+

I am the founder of Cheetah Kungfu. If you want to use the brandname Cheetah Kungfu, fine, but i am the founder, and founder-sifu and top-sifu of Cheetah Kungfu and i have according to what God of the Christians (my God) keeps confirming to me over and over again, at least 83 years left in this lifetime of mine. I do *not* *ever* want to know much about my previous lifetimes, but i am by now convinced by God that I have been a Christian for all of my lifetimes, and i was among the first souls to crawl onto land as a fish species ok.. :)
Founder of Cheetah Kung-Fu, Rene AJM Veerman, birthday 27-05-1977, taken on…

Cheetah Kungfu Rene AJM Veerman at youtube : Cheetah Kung-Fu Rene AJM Veerman - YouTube

Rules for starting a Cheetah Kungfu offspring channel / adaptation / whatever :
public statement : all branches of cheetah are authorized, kid :) just rename…

Back
Top Bottom