mahdi13044-20170515-0012.jpg

mahdi13044-20170515-0010.jpg

mahdi13044-20170515-0015.jpg

mahdi13044-20170515-0002.jpg

Attachments

• mahdi13044-20170515-0004.jpg
    mahdi13044-20170515-0004.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 9
My father and both of my brothers served in the army. Besides, as Iranians, we have to right to speak up regardless of our talent for war.....that's what you guys have turned our country into, an angry, paranoid, broken, corrupt and violent country. A place where you try to silence people who have a legitimate right to speak. It's is a shame, that people in some Arab countries have more freedoms than we do. Like I said before regardless what happens during this election....The time for making people scared, making people disappear and making threats is fast coming to an end.....enjoy it because WINTER IS COMING.

you have right to speak , but you don't have right to lie and scare people and except other shout their mouth and don't protest ....

Sanctions
Further information: Sanctions against Iran
The following provisions regarding sanctions are written into the JCPOA:

• Following the issuance of a IAEA report verifying implementation by Iran of the nuclear-related measures, the UN sanctions against Iran and some EU sanctions will terminate and some will be suspended. Once sanctions are lifted, Iran will recover approximately $100 billion of its assets (U.S. Treasury Department estimate) frozen in overseas banks.[87]
    • Eight years into the agreement, EU sanctions against a number of Iranian companies, individuals and institutions (such as the Revolutionary Guards) will be lifted.[88]
  • The United States will "cease" application of its nuclear-related secondary sanctions[89] by presidential action or executive waiver.[90] Secondary sanctions are those that sanction other countries for doing business with Iran. Primary U.S. sanctions, which prohibit U.S. firms from conducting commercial transactions with few exceptions, are not altered by the JCPOA.[91]
    • This step is not tied to any specific date, but is expected to occur "roughly in the first half of 2016".[89][92][93]
    • Sanctions relating to ballistic missile technologies would remain for eight years; similar sanctions on conventional weapon sales to Iran would remain for five years.[33][94]
    • However, all U.S. sanctions against Iran related to alleged human rights abuses, missiles, and support for terrorism are not affected by the agreement and will remain in place.[53][95] U.S. sanctions are viewed as more stringent, since many have extraterritorial effect (i.e., they apply worldwide). EU sanctions, by contrast, apply only in Europe.[88]
  • No new UN or EU nuclear-related sanctions or restrictive measures will be imposed.[96]
  • If Iran violates the agreement, any of the P5+1 can invoke a "snap back" provision, under which the sanctions "snap back" into place (i.e., are reimplemented).[51][52][96]
    • Specifically, the JCPOA establishes the following dispute resolution process: if a party to the JCPOA has reason to believe that another party is not upholding its commitments under the agreement, then the complaining party may refer its complaint to the Joint Commission, a body created under the JCPOA to monitor implementation.[53][97] If a complaint made by a non-Iran party is not resolved to the satisfaction of the complaining party within thirty-five days of referral, then that party could treat the unresolved issue as grounds to cease performing its commitments under the JCPOA, notify the United Nations Security Council that it believes the issue constitutes significant non-performance, or both.[97] The Security Council would then have thirty days to adopt a resolution to continue the lifting of sanctions. If such a resolution is not adopted within those thirty days, then the sanctions of all of the pre-JCPOA nuclear-related UN Security Council resolutions would automatically be re-imposed. Iran has stated that in such a case, it would cease performing its nuclear obligations under the deal.[42][97] The effect of this rule is that any permanent member of the Security Council (United States, United Kingdom, China, Russia and France) can veto any ongoing sanctions relief, but no member can veto the re-imposition of sanctions.
    • Snapback sanctions "would not apply with retroactive effect to contracts signed between any party and Iran or Iranian individuals and entities prior to the date of application, provided that the activities contemplated under and execution of such contracts are consistent with this JCPOA and the previous and current UN Security Council resolutions".[57]
Ankit Panda of The Diplomat states that this will make impossible any scenario where Iran is non-compliant with the JCPOA yet escapes re-imposition of sanctions.[97] Mark Dubowitz of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies (which opposes the agreement) argues, however, that because the JCPOA provides that Iran could treat reinstatement of sanctions (in part or entirely) as grounds for leaving the agreement, the United States would be reluctant to impose a "snapback" for smaller violations: "The only thing you'll take to the Security Council are massive Iranian violations, because you're certainly not going to risk the Iranians walking away from the deal and engaging in nuclear escalation over smaller violations."[98]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Comprehensive_Plan_of_Action#Sanctions

you are lying and in same time try to silence other people by spreading fear .... and ironically , you are saying that someone like me who is just saying the truth ( just read above document ) is dictator who is trying to silence you ... for sure , I strongly believe that you guys are lying and just show proof of your lies in just 3 minutes ....

if you don't accept Wikipedia , just go and read this docs from your Lord's official website :
https://www.state.gov/e/eb/tfs/spi/iran/jcpoa/

boy , this is international community and most of member of this site knew basic English so you can't come and say nonsense and obvious lies and except all member act like they are ignorant fools ...

as I said , you guys are beacon of hypocrisy ... and don't be happy about some Arabs , western , Indian or Pakistani and Turks come here and support you because you can simply track their post and see what your support think about Iran and how much hatred they have toward Iran ....

Last edited:
Ahmadenijad's message regarding the election.

http://as6.asset.aparat.com/aparat-video/78d6b1671629b2528d4a664d5f856b7f7115979-360p__64658.mp4

He has to mention once again that he isn't supporting anyone and he isn't anyone's competition. For someone who isn't in the elections, all the campaigns are about him. Either people like Rouhani try to bring up his name to say that they are against him (even though this is the SECOND election that Ahmadenijad is not involved in!!) or candidates try to indirectly use his message and style to get voters.

Also, listen to this speech by Ahmadenijad, and just tell me how can you NOT miss this guy.

"ترمت کیلیو چند"

I like how he also says that it doesn't make a difference who wins in this election. They are all the same.

Last edited:
Ghalibaf left the race for the benefit of Raisee. Idiot. I was going to vote for Ghalibaf but I certainly won't vote for Raisee.

I'll probably note vote, or just go in and write in Ahmadenijad's name.

Yeah yeah don't vote for raisee and let rouhani f*cks iran another 4 years !

is Ebrahim Rais a good candidate?
Rouhani again will be a disaster, but I think he will win again....
I have no clue about Irans inner politic, but i hope the next president will oppose zionists and not kiss their *** like rouhani did...

Look at the adverts that Twilight posted...all about Rohani being a bad dude, with no proof, just pretty pictures. They expect people to read and believe everything they say like sheep. Act like Sheep and they will slaughter you like sheep.

Yeah yeah don't vote for raisee and let rouhani f*cks iran another 4 years !

Raisee and Rouhani are the same. Ghalibaf wasnt that different either but i liked his managerial style, thats all.

I'll just wait for Spring.

Pllllllease..they're not the same, one is an experienced diplomat and the other is a hollow face with zero management experience.

Pllllllease..they're not the same, one is an experienced diplomat and the other is a hollow face with zero management experience.

They are the same. Only true outsider was Ahmadi. These guys are all the same dinosaurs.

Ghalibaf left the race for the benefit of Raisee. Idiot. I was going to vote for Ghalibaf but I certainly won't vote for Raisee.
he didn't withdraw, but asked his fans to support Raeesi instead.

They are the same. Only true outsider was Ahmadi. These guys are all the same dinosaurs.
If Raeesi become the president then you would see the true meaning of outsider.

nonetheless Ahmadinejad wasn't an outsider at all. Moshaee is a close friend of Jahangiri, do you know what it means!? it's the reason that Ahmadinejad couldn't and wouldn't really fight against corruption.

افشاگری زاکانی از ارتباط مالی برادر جهانگیری با مشایی+فیلم و عکس

is Ebrahim Rais a good candidate?
Rouhani again will be a disaster, but I think he will win again....
I have no clue about Irans inner politic, but i hope the next president will oppose zionists and not kiss their *** like rouhani did...
Raeesi is returning back to revolution!

Back
Top Bottom