What's new

Unverified Source: 5 TTP terrorists neutralised in Afghanistan

Again best part of this news is no deaths on the side who neutralized the terrorist scums, kill them all with least damage.

We're still significantly better than Indians in this regard, though.
Better in terms of quality or efficacy in targeting a domestic audience?

The Indians do a much better job of targeting their domestic audience by synchronizing the release of such ‘informal’ leaks about covert ops (raids a ross the LoC against Pakistani soldiers for example) and said leaks are very quickly picked up and vociferously and jingoistically pushed by Indian social and mainstream media with hyperventilating anchors screaming and shouting in jingoistic fervor.

Hard to get that level of coordinated or fevered coverage in the Pakistani media (for various reasons, many of which are the Army’s own fault).

These tweets make it sound like ISKP/Daesh are affiliated with TTP, who are presented as partners of IEA, which doesn’t add up

Even if it’s just a handful of rogue intelligence commander, how would this not be something known to IEA leadership unless they gave their support for this mission?

Why don't we back hit at the Indians as well, we are getting attacked by their proxies anyway....

1) We don't have the balls or the will
2) We don't have the capacity to do it deniably (intel more busy in domestic nonsense than modernizing its tech and tradecraft for stuff across) --- function of the first point, and also US intel support to India that exposes our every move
3) The above combined = a retarded "strategy" that only targets the expendable and replaceable terrorists and doesn't raise the cost for their backers

Better in terms of quality or efficacy in targeting a domestic audience?

The Indians do a much better job of targeting their domestic audience by synchronizing the release of such ‘informal’ leaks about covert ops (raids a ross the LoC against Pakistani soldiers for example) and said leaks are very quickly picked up and vociferously and jingoistically pushed by Indian social and mainstream media with hyperventilating anchors screaming and shouting in jingoistic fervor.

Hard to get that level of coordinated or fevered coverage in the Pakistani media (for various reasons, many of which are the Army’s own fault).

I think I meant it ulta --- that we aren't so obsessed.

I totally agree with you though.

1) We don't have the balls or the will
2) We don't have the capacity to do it deniably (intel more busy in domestic nonsense than modernizing its tech and tradecraft for stuff across) --- function of the first point, and also US intel support to India that exposes our every move
3) The above combined = a retarded "strategy" that only targets the expendable and replaceable terrorists and doesn't raise the cost for their backers

Well knowing ISI's track record, I don't believe it is that bleek a situation.The Afghan front, proxy of Indians of course, has over the course of WOT , stretched our attention. If Indians activate the Eastern front , under the pretext of some 'false flag' ,then the resources are really stretched to the limit, even in posture.

Well knowing ISI's track record, I don't believe it is that bleek a situation.The Afghan front, proxy of Indians of course, has over the course of WOT , stretched our attention. If Indians activate the Eastern front , under the pretext of some 'false flag' ,then the resources are really stretched to the limit, even in posture.

The ISI's track record? Please share.

Compare Pakistanis killed by Indian proxies VERSUS Indians killed by Pakistani proxies in the past two decades. That's the only record you need, and it's pathetic and shameful.

Back
Top Bottom