What's new

11 TTP terrorists neutralised, Tanai, South Waziristan

I will make you kids happy one day. Not Today.

..and Yes, CoD and Metal gear solid were two common games many of us use to play.
I meant no disrespect by my comment, I know there’s plenty of people on here who’ve served. Flexing your service and expecting people to somehow believe your word as gospel without giving due credentials is the quickest road to being labelled a wannabe. Until then cheers TF 141 bro vet 🍻

I'd have said the same about these Mona Shah, Farhana Blah and Fancy Intelligence Name accounts on Twitter but then some makhsoos tabqa will call me an Iranian agent.
never stop speaking up in fear of being called Iranian agent.
these posters are screwed in the head despite seeing the wahabi terrorists beheading soldiers and killing school kids these guys will keep complaining about you.

I have also been called atheist Ahmed and Shia by this screwed up cult.

but I don't mind I silently pray that they correct themselves and worry about their own kind that are hiding in the neighbourhood planning another attack.

I get it where you are coming from but in bigger picture it show weakness of state and it’s institutions. If babas in GHQ are able to deseat a PM using highest courts, what is stopping them from arm twisting other courts to deliver justice. Someone is either complicit or incompetent.
Good point.
China comes to mind.
If you’re arguing in favor of direct or indirect authoritarian rule by a small elite, then North Korea or Myanmar are better examples, given the disaster caused by the Army.

If you’re arguing in favor of direct or indirect authoritarian rule by a small elite, then North Korea or Myanmar are better examples, given the disaster caused by the Army.
Nah, I'd prefer a similar (not exact) rule to China with competent leaders and a powerful rigid structure based on meritocracy to ensure competent rulers are elected into top positions continuously.

Also no government official should be able to have dual nationalities and it must be mandatory to publicly declare assets and sources. Something similar to this.

Nah, I'd prefer a similar (not exact) rule to China with competent leaders and a powerful rigid structure based on meritocracy to ensure competent rulers are elected into top positions continuously.
You’re talking about wishes (emulating China), I’m referring to reality.

Pakistan is too diverse a country for an authoritarian, centralized model to work - this is borne out by the disasters left behind by each successive military ruler.

Well done to the ISI for this 🫡

But they missed several targets, many journalists are just mouth pieces for foreign hostile agencies working against the nation, they hide behind the smoke screen of "freedom of speech" and "freedom of press" to spew their anti-Pakistan narratives.

I encourage the ISI to pursue these targets more ferociously, the idea of human rights and freedom of speech is not only an alien concept to our region, but used as a tool to work against our national interests.

There are many journalists currently still spewing such narratives untouched by the ISI, so I would encourage them to be more aggressive in this aspect.

Propogating narratives that go against the national interests of Pakistan is a redline no one should be able to cross, stay within your political limits and do not transgress. There's one thing critiquing politicians, but these journalists cross all redlines.

This is what army fan boys say about Imran Khan lmao and then justify enforced disappearances on PTI people and tear gassing innocent protestors.

This is how you fight terrorism. Use their ambush tactics against them.

2x vehicles carrying TTP combatants were ambushed by own operators.

11x TTP combatants dead including 1x HVT and 2x suicide bombers.

Casualty pictures are not being posted due to forum policies.

Happy hunting.

View attachment 909544View attachment 909545
Can you please dm me pictures

This incident highlights a fundamental flaw in Pakistan approach to attempting to eradicate the TTP and other terrorist organizations in Pakistan and their handlers ...

How many of these TTPs folks live happy lives in Pakistan and where PA/ISI turn a "blind eye" to them? Only for them to be once in a while, "very lightly" pruned through PR based operations ?

There needs to be a separate agency whose mandate is the eradication of all terrorist groups that kill Pakistani’s. That agency must not be under or report into ISI or the PA (independent!), but be under government control as a separate agency. Its sole mandate is to root out all terrorists and either bring them to justice or stop their ability to perform acts of terrorism. This agency must work 24x7 with those sole objectives as its mission stsatements and it must be relentless in its approach on this one single mandate to make the TTP and other terrorists in Pakistan EXTINCT..

What Sri Lanka did to the Tamil Tigers is what needs to be replicated in Pakistan for the TTP and the other terrorist outfits in Pakistan.

PA and ISI only perform these operations when it is convenient for them or in their interests. E.g. distraction from their sin’s in front of the “awam” – or if there is money on the table for them (USAID) and not all the time which is what is required. Having these terrorists on a "leash" is far to convient for the PA/ISI to do what is required - incase they need them "later" for "some" other event in the future.

Back
Top Bottom