What's new

11 TTP terrorists neutralised, Tanai, South Waziristan

@Primus

This isn't going to cut it. When you have a deeper understanding of insurgency war and countering it, then these actions seem piecemeal. Military is delivering blows but what happens after this when the civilian setup and political parties need to sit down and plan the roadmap ahead ?

The lifeline of insurgency is support from locals and its funding. The support from locals gives it recruits and refuge after striking military. The funding provides its salaries, training and training grounds, weapons, ammunition, body armor, paperwork and other amenities.

You strangle one, other automatically reduces, but here the finished product (insurgent/terrorist) is being taken out.

This was in Pakistan news: Over 30,000 people attended a recruitment event for a Pakistani police force hiring around 1,600 new staff. It is the same for insurgents/terrorists, as they get recruited for a suitable amount of $$. This shows that both sides can keep throwing in men and material over and over again. It will remain a stalemate.

If after a year the equation is : 10,000 troops and 15,000 terrorists killed. who is winning ? No one. The recruiting grounds are ripe for both.

@PanzerKiel
Let's say theoretically Pakistan wasn't happy with the Afg Taliban or wanted to pressure them, wouldn't it be a good idea to spread some propaganda on an ethnic basis claiming they are massacring and stealing the lands of other ethnicities like Tajiks, Hazaras, etc? (They probably are tbf)

Could even produce a few fake videos by hiring our own ones and filming in some mountain areas, promoting it as ethnic tension/genocide. Then letting sentiments & tension rile up on the other side of the border...

I like the way you think. Are you sure you weren’t an evil genius in a former life 😂

might be a case of Reincarnation.

Madeleine Albright returns with a sex change. lol

gumshuda mohabbat ka milap lag raha hai.

I thought he was a sensible person, but looks like he ate too much curry for dinner. I was calling someone else Indian but he was so eager to take the medal.... sanu ki

Your profile photo suits you. Like Zia ul Haq, you too are devoid of wit and reason. He too took his nation into a fatal nosedive towards anarchy and destabilisation.

Haq had dreams of grandeur, far above his station. He forgot he was but a man and a mortal, he had no succession planning, an ego inflated by that braggart Sharif and his own ADC.

When Zia tasted the last mango, he must have felt on cloud 9, having broken the back of the Soviet Union and hoodwinked the US.

Little did he know that the universe has other plans and on this mortal realm, everybody is disposable 😂.

aaj sab ko kiya ho gaya hai ? I have seen you here enough, I will never call you an indian, even when you go from one extreme from to another.
Ahh okay, because one member keeps calling me Indian when I say Afghanistan can never be trusted and to keep a close eye on the border

I thought maybe we had another 😂

Ahh okay, because one member keeps calling me Indian when I say Afghanistan can never be trusted and to keep a close eye on the border

I thought maybe we had another 😂
You have to be very careful of your neighbours, you like them or not, you trust them or no. that is why we have boundary walls, fences, borders, for own safety and security, otherwise your home will be treated like an open house and you wont be able to blame anyone.

regarding Indians / Hindus , I just Love them.

You have to be very careful of your neighbours

2059C064-D2C1-4B46-8283-95049FE7A2FF.jpeg

F51ACE21-418B-4990-9B6A-A68B636A6654.jpeg

Turns out the great pontiff doesn’t even live in Pakistan himself 😂🤣

ISI is top agency in the world and they prove it everytime.
Please stop - make claims like these and they'll be thrown back at you with the disgraceful and highly politically partisan press conference held by the current DG ISI and DG ISPR.

If the events that occurred are confirmed, then the action itself absolutely should be appreciated, but the institutions of the Army and ISI have damaged their reputation to a degree that broad claims like yours will cause nothing but counter arguments criticizing the institution.

Again, accept and praise successes like these ops, but do not forget that the military and intelligence agencies have destroyed their reputation with their unconstitutional meddling in politics which would be considered treason in most civilized, law abiding nations and we simply cannot look the other way and excuse those actions.

ISI is top agency in the world and they prove it everytime.
Its ironic. There are so many allegations on ISI, some which are true, that it seems ISI is even ten steps ahead of CIA.

ISI meddling in domestic politics, as alleged by Pakistanis.
ISI meddling in India, as alleged by Indians.
ISI meddling in Afghanistan, as alleged by Afghans.
ISI killing TTP in Afghanistan, as it seems so.
ISI providing baseline intel for IBOs inside Pakistan, as seen by CTD Ops.
ISI sending Vigo's, as alleged by journos.
ISI taking out civilian targets, again as alleged by journos.
and the list continues.

You see, everywhere, everything is done by ISI, so your comment as top agency in the world, holds solidly. One agency, undertaking tasks everywhere.

Last edited:
Its ironic. There are so many allegations on ISI, some which are true, that it seems ISI is even ten steps ahead of CIA.

ISI meddling in domestic politics, as alleged by Pakistanis.
ISI meddling in India, as alleged by Indians.
ISI meddling in Afghanistan, as alleged by Afghans.
ISI killing TTP in Afghanistan, as it seems so.
ISI providing baseline intel for IBOs inside Pakistan, as seen by CTD Ops.
ISI sending Vigo's, as alleged by journos.
ISI taking out civilian targets, again as alleged by journos.
and the list continues.

You see, everywhere, everything is done by ISI, so your comment as top agency in the world, holds solidly. One agency, undertaking tasks everywhere.
You mentioned only in the region, reality is ISI is everywhere, where ever human life exists. and thats a true statement.

Back
Top Bottom