11 TTP terrorists neutralised, Tanai, South Waziristan

View attachment 909559

View attachment 909561

View attachment 909562

fazlullah221.jpg

View attachment 909563

8e90da9583f7e97d37f5491dec2accfa46-Northwestern-Crying-Fan.rsquare.w700.jpg

View attachment 909564
Lol, You dumb Sh!t. I hunted Talibs back in the day.

It's been 20 years since this war of terror was imposed on us by the colonial sepoys and these duffers still haven't figured out how to carry out effective COIN operations.
we were happy to take their money and F16s in the 80s to create these snakes. So why are we upset now that our complicitly is biting our hand?

If it’s done in Pakistan than there are two issues.

1. States don’t ambush people in their own boundaries. They arrest, interrogate and prosecute them. If they were in Pakistan then they should have been raided. It’s shows weaken of state and it’s institutions.

2. If non-state actors were being used then this is more like vigilante justice and can end up in a Wild West scenario, where different groups are killing each other and no state control.

If it’s carried out behind enemy lines, then very well.

Ambush was in Afghanistan.

There was a separate ibo inside own borders

If it’s done in Pakistan than there are two issues.

1. States don’t ambush people in their own boundaries. They arrest, interrogate and prosecute them. If they were in Pakistan then they should have been raided. It’s shows weaken of state and it’s institutions.

2. If non-state actors were being used then this is more like vigilante justice and can end up in a Wild West scenario, where different groups are killing each other and no state control.

If it’s carried out behind enemy lines, then very well.
They are not petty criminals. They are fully armed and trained military outfit. They should be cooked at full heat.

I sense the morale rising, all we need to do is be consistent in our war against the militants/TTP

Never give them room to breathe. Any leverage or depth they have, neuter it before it's utilised. Whether it's the porous western border, sympathisers within, or refugees providing manpower.

The biggest risk Pakistan faces is insurgency and conventional war against India (unlikely). So our counter insurgency techniques, force size and equipment needs to be top tier. Always have contingency plans for worst case insurgency scenario.

I sense the morale rising, all we need to do is be consistent in our war against the militants/TTP

Never give them room to breathe. Any leverage or depth they have, neuter it before it's utilised. Whether it's the porous western border, sympathisers within, or refugees providing manpower.

The biggest risk Pakistan faces is insurgency after a conventional war against India. So our counter insurgency techniques, force size and equipment needs to be top tier. Always have contingency plans for worst case scenario.
None of my business, but Pakistan’s immediate “life or limb” threat are the Taliban. Your nations security posture should pivot to reflect that realisation.

Good luck, I sincerely wish Pakistan and it’s security apparatus success in this good fight. If there is one thing I hate, it’s the smelly pedo, women beating Taliban.

As they say in Latin: In hoc signo vinces

None of my business, but Pakistan’s immediate “life or limb” threat are the Taliban. Your nations security posture should pivot to reflect that realisation.

Good luck, I sincerely wish Pakistan and it’s security apparatus success in this good fight. If there is one thing I hate, it’s the smelly pedo, women beating Taliban.

As they say in Latin: In hoc signo vinces
Yep, a conventional war with India is unlikely but we are always preparing for it.

But I feel we don't pay enough attention or have enough contingency plans in place for a worst case scenario of insurgency/civil war.

We need to put just as much effort into our counter insurgency capabilities as we do with conventional warfare because we are probably more prone to the first. It shouldn't come as a surprise or shock to us if the level rises significantly, but rather we should have an effective and coordinated plan to tackle it head on. Need to be prepared.

Back
Top Bottom