What's new

Large scale operation launched by Army in Lakki Marwat

I'm fine with putting their heads on pikes.

Just not the heads of innocents.
Then you, like many many other Pakistanis have lousy nerves. Do you think Army shoots people who are NOT shooting back?? Whenever we start to gain ground, they always launch the 'innocents' propaganda, and then Army has to stop and explain itself. It has cost us thousands of precious lives. Heat of the battle is never black and white, and there is always collateral damage. We have to grow a pair and accept this reality.

Then you, like many many other Pakistanis have lousy nerves. Do you think Army shoots people who are NOT shooting back?? Whenever we start to gain ground, they always launch the 'innocents' propaganda, and then Army has to stop and explain itself. It has cost us thousands of precious lives. Heat of the battle is never black and white, and there is always collateral damage. We have to grow a pair and accept this reality.

I'm not disregarding that there is civilian collateral during war.

I am disagreeing with the systematic killing of civilians that @Menace2Society speaks about.

I'm not disregarding that there is civilian collateral during war.

I am disagreeing with the systematic killing of civilians that @Menace2Society speaks about.
In reality it's always the most efficient method, trying to avoid civilian casualties is just virtue signalling if we are being honest

I honestly don't think launching mil op will do anything, these scum are the biggest losers on the planet. They don't care if you kill them, they have nothing else to do and have been raised on religious drivel since birth. They are happy to die as they see it as jihad.

Need to reign in all the mullahs, proper arms control, state education needs to be mandatory and based on logic and not identity AND ABOVE ALL PEOPLE NEED JOBS THAT PAY A GOOD WAGE - This needs to happen on both sides of the border

I honestly don't think launching mil op will do anything, these scum are the biggest losers on the planet. They don't care if you kill them, they have nothing else to do and have been raised on religious drivel since birth. They are happy to die as they see it as jihad.

Need to reign in all the mullahs, proper arms control, state education needs to be mandatory and based on logic and not identity AND ABOVE ALL PEOPLE NEED JOBS THAT PAY A GOOD WAGE - This needs to happen on both sides of the border
You can't control the other side of the border because we don't have any authority. But you're quite right about the rest, these children from active or past war zones need to be put into school and not raised on revenge and jihad that they usually are

Should start using Drone in Afghanistan and make sure to flat down any here which fires at Pakistani border or shelters this Pig TTP.

Why are they going after 3 terrorists in the mountains when there are hundreds hiding in Peshawar and Quetta :lol:
In Lakki Marwat they were very active, equipped with hi-tech gear from NATO forces were carrying out deadly attacks.

In Lakki Marwat they were very active, equipped with hi-tech gear from NATO forces were carrying out deadly attacks.
Damn it's weird and sad that you're actually from the area where all this shit show is going on and can talk about it in real time

God bless you and the people of your area, y'all have been through a lot

No casualties were reported on Enemy side.
kudos to pathetic and biased journalism of Pakistan, along with claimant of internal sources who get cold feet during such times.

You know how will that be. We need to to hit Indians on their turf. This war has been this long because we have been reluctant/ scared...
The immediate threat is western border and then Afghanistan from where its all occurring. India is the initiator of all this trouble but a tit-4-tat response becomes difficult when imminent threats are ignored.

Back
Top Bottom