What's new

Unreal: Karachi records 11,000+ robberies in 50 days.

Yesterday police officials stated that around 8000 criminals are on the loose on bail
Before Eid every year from the month of Rajab different areas of Karachi are given on contract for beggars and street criminal mafias, increase of crime rate would remain high till Eid-Ul-Fitar after Bakara Eid it will start to decrease but would return to normal 10 days befor Muhram.

As an additional service beggars Mafia also help Qabza Mafia to occupy plots and land by placing their Juggi (temporary huts) on the already identified expensive plots by Qabza Mafia.

Secondly there is a complete system of allotment of Karachi to beggars and Criminals under which Police always act as facilitator. This 8,000 figure might be true but these are identified criminals If police want then it can keep them in watch, trivial details of this spike of street crime rate are

- Most of the these crimes are occurring in areas of a certain community which do not vote for PPP (name of the areas in which crimes are happening can be matched by anyone who know about Karachi)

- Few of the street criminals which common public apprehended are not Karachiites (here want to clarify that I am referring only about those cases which are officially acknowledge by Police as well)

Last edited:
Karachi kar raha ha ghulami. Last 40 years se establishment ki directly aur indirectly. Aisa kia nhi karega to aj nhi kar raha hai. Come on stop joking. Sindh ma reh kar sindh ka gutter saaf karna better hai as compare to sindh ma reh kar punjab ka gutter karne se. Tum jese log karo punjab ka gutter saaf but last 40 years se punjab ne tumse gutter saaf karaya hai apna aur badlay ma kuch nahi diya. Tum larte rahay 40 saal ppp/sindh se magar L mila tumko punjab se.
Ham jese to sabaq seekh chukay kiunk agar ppp k sath hi karna hai agar sindh ma hi rehna hai to sindh ka hi gutter saaf karonga. Punjab ka nahi.
Mqm ko karlo support ye bhi aik drama hai. Mqm ko wapas lakar phir se karachi ki barbadi ka ilzam mqm per laga kar patlee gali pakar lenge wo log. Aur tum mqm k nam per galee khayo gay aur wo bethe muskurayen ge. Iski topi usk sar. Chal mera bhai. Acha qaboo kia gadhay ko mqm k nam per. Gadhay k uper suwar ko sawar kara kar. Bhyi wah. Kamal khel hai. Daad to bantee hai.

Sahi hai samjah gaye. Tum karo ghulami

Jab kar k kuch nahi milai ga to aa jana phir bataye gai k hum in ki ghulami kiyun nahi kartai

Gutter saaf karo. Bathroom saaf karo. Sub karo. Pant utar k in k samain kharai bhi ho jao. Koi masla nahi

Hum to nahi karain gai. Karachi nahi karai ga. Baat khatam

pee pee pee is the major problem for Karachi even the CM of Sindh is a criminal & ppp is a central hub of crime & criminals all this destruction of Karachi City the root is one ppp...
Bhai to karo na sindhi waderai ki ghulami. Kis nai roka hai

Karachi nahi karai ga. Main to keh raha hoon tumhari aanai wali naslai bhi waderon k gutter saaf karain. Aameen

Bas baat khatam. Ainda nahi bolna Pee Pee Pee ko support karnai k liye

Yup time to bring MQM back in its moth ruthless form. No other solution
If want to save Karachi PAKISTAN so this the only solution...

Kuttay ki tatte khayo ya suwar ki. Tattee to tattee hotee hai. Tum khalo unki tattee ham khalenge inki tattee. Faraq sirf UNKI aur INKI ka hai. Faraq jan kar geo. Karachi 40 saal se kha raha hai tattee. Roz log marte hain kuttay ki tarah. Roz dakaiti hotee hai. Kuttay ki tarah subah se leker rat tak apni gaaf ragarte hain 2 4 pese atay hain us per tax dete hain jis say unki baniyan k jitne pese bhi nahi lagte un per aur nasha karke so jatay hain aur subah uth kar inqilab ki baten thokte hain. Kiun haqeeqat se moo chupatay ho bhai. Kidhar ajana? Wahin jahan 40 saal se safar kar rahay ho ppp/sindh k khelaf? Bhai Aik bar yahan ajana jo ma samjhta hon phir sahi analysis hoga. Tumhara grand plan failed hai 40 years se. You just part of a divided rule game. Keep continue.

Phir wohi baikar ki kahani. Bhai tum nai karna hai to karo. Ja k lait jao waderon k neechai

Kis nai mana kia hai??

Karachi nahi karai ga. Karachi to sirf thookai ga tum par bhi aur Pee Pee Pee par bhi

Humain apnai dushman ka pata hai. Tum ghulami enjoy karo

Didn’t you know that Bajwa is also IG Sindh apart from COAS ?

And regarding DHA; criminals want to sell motorcycles to buy plots in DHA. The day DHA is demolished, Pakistan will become utopia. Crime will vanish, even Baluchistan will have peace at last. The problem is - DHA, nothing else.

No, I am not aware that COAS is also IG of Sindh.

Sir, not agreed with your opinion. Apart from DHA there are hundreds of housing societies in Pakistan, land mafias/housing societies, no one is an angel there and we all need to understand it.
Further, IMO Pakistan will not be going anywhere even if we minus DHA, it will remain the same till we improve the education system and the whole system of the country.
The existing system of slavery neither helped in the last 74 years nor going to help us in the future.
Just take a look, Royals/elite of GB converted to elite families in Pakistan, the military is just converted from Royal to Pakistan, tactics are the same. Further, strengthen time and again due to the corrupt political mafia, their lust for power, and mint money from Pakistan and hoard it in foreign countries. Only general people are left to suffer for the same as in the time of GB.

It's a 2-way street. Karachiites can pressure the system all day long, but the ones in charge of the system need to show awareness and grow a spine. Pakistan isn't going to benefit if federal governments 'fail' at gutting the 18th Amendment.

Pakistan isn't going to benefit when its most powerful institutions fail to treat all traitors equally, including the ones in mainstream parties. I was born in Rawalpindi, but I can tell you that the runarounds we've given Karachiites about their problems (e.g., 'why don't you do more' and other unhelpful 'advice') isn't going to help them or Pakistan.

We have to face the monster head-on. PPP helped fuel the loss of East Pakistan. PPP sank our economy by torpedoing our private sector via nationalization. PPP staffed its minions across our SOEs, bureaucracy, etc, thereby institutionalizing negligence, corruption, etc. PPP is on the verge of hurting Pakistan beyond what it has done to date via its treatment of Karachi and Interior Sindh. As a Pakistani, nothing hurts me more seeing us give Karachi, our most critical economic asset at this time, runarounds because of issues literally out of its control.

If we look at the history of our country, I'd say, with confidence, the PPP is a far graver threat to us than the TTP. The TTP emerges from instability on our Western front. We know how to contain it, and, even when its mayhem is at peak level, it doesn't hurt our critical organs. On the other hand, the PPP literally helped break our country, structurally crippled our economy, and is now ruining what was once the 'City of Lights.'

Before Eid every year from the month of Rajab different areas of Karachi are given on contract for beggars and street criminal mafias, increase of crime rate would remain high till Eid-Ul-Fitar after Bakara Eid it will start to decrease but would return to normal 10 days befor Muhram.

As an additional service beggars Mafia also help Qabza Mafia to occupy plots and land by placing their Juggi (temporary huts) on the already identified expensive plots by Qabza Mafia.

Secondly there is a complete system of allotment of Karachi to beggars and Criminals under which Police always act as facilitator. This 8,000 figure might be true but these are identified criminals If police want then it can keep them in watch, a trivial details of this spike of street crime rate are

- Most of the these crimes are occurring in areas of a certain community which do not vote for PPP (name of the areas in which crimes are happening can be matched by anyone who know about Karachi)

- Few of the street criminals which common public apprehended are not Karachiites (here want to clarify that I am referring only about those cases which are officially acknowledge by Police as well)

I see nothing else but a civil war.... Karachi people are slaves anyway, if they want to be free , they must fight violently.

My next vote for MQM . My next vote for Altaf. Can't rely on Army and rangers..

Chalo ma to laitne ki tayari karonga. Future tense hai. Tum log 40 saal se lete ho tattee kha rahay ho. Karachi ki mc bc kara rahay ho choudhary k agay laitay ho. Choos rahay unka. Enjoy sucking. It must be a thrill for sure. 50 percent of karachi population is non-muhajir. You can't do Jack shit. Continue your job dear. Sorry affairs of this city.

To kar na bhai ghulami. Yahan kiyun ro raha hai. Tera haq hai wadera ka kutta banna. Hum rok to nahi rahai. Bas doosron sai yeh umeed na rakh k woh bhi jahil waderai ka kutta banai

Jab ban jaye ga aur kuch nahi milai ga to bataye gai k hum kiyun in waderon par thooktai thai. Pehlai tu ban ja ghulam

Chal shabash. Aagai barh

I see nothing else but a civil war.... Karachi people are slaves anyway, if they want to be free , they must fight violently.

My next vote for MQM . My next vote for Altaf. Can't rely on Army and rangers..
It's sad, but I understand where you're coming from.

Majority of Karachi police are on VIP duty. Some of the VIP has 25 guards on duty.

My next vote for Altaf.

there might be some people who are Eunuchs to accept Altaf a slave of Hindu Extremist as their leader but rest of Karachi is not, there will be no civil war but IF someone would try this then IA there will no MQM Altaf worker would be left to take the NAME of ALTAF again.

Last edited:
Nobody but PPP to be blamed. All the work in the past 10 years by Karachi Local Government, Rangers, Police undone due to petty interior Sind politics by the PPP.

Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid offered on Tuesday to deploy more Rangers paramilitary in Karachi to curb the rising incidents of street crime in the metropolis.

Addressing a press conference in Islamabad, he said: "If the Sindh government asks, we are ready to increase [the deployment of] our Rangers forces. We are even ready to deploy them at police stations."

"If [Sindh] Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah asks us for any assistance, we are willing to provide it," he added.

In response to a question, he further said the situation in Karachi was not good.

"The situation that I saw in Karachi yesterday cannot be expressed in words ... It seems as if there is no law [and order] in Karachi and this could have adverse consequences."

Rashid's offer for increasing Rangers' troops in Karachi comes after Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf MPA in the Sindh Assembly, Khurram Sher Zaman, wrote a letter to the interior minister, urging federal authorities to look into the important issue of rising street crime in Karachi and "take whatever appropriate measures are available to you as per the Constitution and law".

In the letter, which he shared on his Twitter, Zaman cited data by the Citizens-Police Liaison Committee, highlighting that 80,661 incidents of street crime were reported in Karachi in 2021, a surge of 27.2 per cent from 2020.

"Predictably, the people of Karachi have lost confidence and hope in the Sindh government and Karachi police," he wrote. "We are looking towards you, the prime minister and the federal government, for crucial help to improve the law-and-order situation in Karachi, as the prevailing law of the jungle is unacceptable."

Nobody but PPP to be blamed. All the work in the past 10 years by Karachi Local Government, Rangers, Police undone due to petty interior Sind politics by the PPP.
Sir. Who is backing supporting ppp from behind? Everyone knows.

Jab Khi jese sorathhal Lahore ya Pindi mein hogi tab maza ayega.

Let Khi burn and die... Who cares for second class / third class citizens.

Bhai Jan, me and your frustration won't change anything.
If we embarked on the path of western democracy then any such comments do not add value. Most of the people in Sindh are voting for PPP and the rest for MQM/ANP/JI (Jiye Bhutto/Bhai Zindabad/Jiye Khaji Ground) and this pattern is for the last 30 Years.
Again, conduct a survey and one could find a negligible difference of opinion; those who want to enjoy the situation, let them enjoy.
No other one will care for second/third class citizens till they care for themselves.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom