What's new

Unreal: Karachi records 11,000+ robberies in 50 days.

The focus should not be ‘ethnic fights’.

I have always advocated for a fight against “Criminals”, Not ‘Ethnicities’.

Karachi is home to good, Shareef families of Urdu speaking, Punjabis, Pathans and Sindhis as well who don’t indulge in criminal activities and have been living here for generations such that this has become their only hometown.

Although yes, The criminals in Karachi are mostly Afghanis, Sindhis and Siraikis while KPK guys are busy with tanker and transport mafia and least corrupts in KHI are punjabis (Non Siraikis).

I agree but one must remember that it is Karachi that makes people mellow and civilized.

We must also remember that we live in a country that has been very backward for centuries where caste/tribe/lineage/language/ethnic origin runs supreme to everything.

You talk to sindhi and he will say that he is sindhi for 5000 years and Pakistani only for 74 years and his motherland sindh is above anything. This sentiment is harbored by every sindhi(radical or otherwise)

Pasthans are very violent people by ethnic group. Sorry if I offend the sensibilities of some people over here but one needs to call out the truth. Their violent nature + pashtunwali is a recipe for disaster for other ethnic groups. They are heavily involved in organized crime and terrorism. Same goes for baloch but as their pop is smaller , they don't really get much attention.

Until and unless there is a single national curriculum imposed on every single child in Pakistan that espouses national unity and puts their ethnic origins/languages on 2nd or 3rd priority then I am afraid that not looking things through ethnic angle will be a huge injustice for our people.

Our people always put Pakistan first . It is after decades of mistreatment ,discrimination and pogroms that we have doubled down on our ethnic origin. It is just a reaction , not an inbuilt attribute , like the industanis.

Then the people of Sindh need to rise up and challenge PPP & Co., no one else will come in and fix it. Either hang them or live with it, if they can all come together and join the khota bryani train going to Islamabad they can at least do this in close proximity at home.

PS. I'm not against Karachi people my younger brother after me is married to a Karachi Syed family.
If Sindhis rise up against PPP, who would give unparrh jahil Sindhi jiayalay posh employments in PIA and other gov't institutions..

The trend on forum is to Blame Bajwa for whatever happens, wherever it happens, no matter how unfortunate it is. It was sarcasm in last post.

FC soldiers take a fall - blame Bajwa, he just became IG FC and also heads MOI
Police can’t control crime - blame Bajwa, he just became IG police

And since Bajwa started DHA, so blame him for DHA too.

DHA is a another long debate.
we blame bajwa aur wardi because since 47 they have been directly or indirectly in control of Pakistan...directly through coups and indirectly through political engineering or breeding bastards at pindi to control the masses and do their biding!

why make Dha symbolic because this is where it all starts! zameen peh qabza then through their political minions getting that qabza legalized so when these politicians see chowkidar doing chori they become brave and loot unchecked uncontrollably!

now my dear ser Karachi is what 35/40% cantonment yes ser we live in a freaking choani so agar chaoini may naaqa laga keh daku ak47 dikha keh 2 km tak gariyan loot rahay hain toh bhai wardari aur wadera dono milay howay hain!

I saw a suspicious saraiki/sindhi adjacent to my street two days ago. people from all parts of Pakistan comes to Karachi to destroy us, loot us, grab our opportunities but now these people are out of control. looks like there is no place for people of Karachi in their own city. I want job in Lahore and Islamabad. give me government Job. These illiterate people from all parts of Pakistan has destroyed us. They made us beggars. what a shame!
First corporate theft, now robbing people in the day light. sell biscuits in Lahore or Larkana. We want our share, our jobs back. Enough is enough. Save Karachi from these illiterates.
They are getting Government jobs here without any merit. In day time, they go for jobs. At night, they commit robberies. What a disgrace!

I also want a fantastic job in Lahore. I must ask NADRA to issue me another NIC. i want to born again and this time i want all the perks so i must born in Lahore. I will get a job easily, like it's my father ancestors who has left the post for me hahaha. I will become a landlord in Larkana. I want to become Head of SUPARCO. I think 5th grade education with Punjab As province in my NIC is more than enough to land me this dream job. hahaha

What a disgrace!

Last edited:
now my dear ser Karachi is what 35/40% cantonment yes ser we live in a freaking choani so agar chaoini may naaqa laga keh daku ak47 dikha keh 2 km tak gariyan loot rahay hain toh bhai wardari aur wadera dono milay howay hain!
Wardi yes - police ki.

There are police stations in every cantt. Unless there is a cantt security force which is looting people in broad daylight wearing their uniforms. There is also an emergency number to call during emergency in cantts.

Law and order is not only Army, Rangers, FC. Law and order is foremost police, then courts, jails and the whole justice system.

Don’t just close your eyes and start judging.

something needs to be done.
wholeheartedly agreed to this
Establishment needs to punish PPP.
Agree but how sala Judicary bi tu un hi ki hai .... Islamabad and Sindh High court are providing relief to PPP

Ye hi tu samaj nahi arah bahi akrey tu karey kya iis baat ko sam joo. there is only 2 option one legal and constitutional other is unconstitutional, leagal and constitutional is the most difficult one & Karachiites are not in the mode to wait for the constitutional change

Unconstitutional option kon lay .... ???

Establishment is not in position for this ... aur public road per ane ko tiyar nahi hai.
MQM fucked their own people to highest extent.
At least you accept this, secondly I don't know you talked to which MQM leader who told you the fairy tale.

All I can say that I was aware about the Chunu Mamo and the other person from Nazimabad (won't write his name here) who used to work for China Cutting in certain areas of Karachi. Altaf was aware each and every illegal activity obviously I am not saying he was managing micro level activities but every illegal and criminal activity was happening after his 'Ashirbad'.

The focus should not be ‘ethnic fights’.

I have always advocated for a fight against “Criminals”, Not ‘Ethnicities’.
This is what people need to understand ..... the ultimate solution for the problems of Karachi

Last edited:
Pakistan needs one more short and brutal martial law. That’s the only way out. Karachi is not the only problem. The whole of Pakistan needs sorting out.

Declare martial law and immediately hold elections for a constitutional assembly. Only non-politicians. They approve a new presidential system and 32 provinces based on the old divisions.

Any and all opposition to the new system should be crushed with lethal force. No mercy. Agitators to be shot on sight. All corrupt judges in jail, not rampaging on the streets.

We’ll be in and out of the emergency within a year and Imran Khan can be the first elected president.

Foreign pressure will have to be dealt with. Pakistan is practically bankrupt anyways. There’s not much they can do. It’s fallen behind Bangladesh. What other evidence does anyone need that something drastic needs to be done?

Pakistan needs to do this or it will fizzle out. A huge overpopulated, uneducated, poverty stricken, violent, swamp. It already like that but things are only getting worse. Status quo is not an option.

Situation is now ...people including teenagers/women/aged are being looted on their door steps....this has never been the case here....roads were not saved but now you can not step out of your home....

some 20 ranger wings ...
40k policemen

but situation is very frightening...the looters /gangs try to snatch and on slightest resistance or even making an argument they do not hesitate to fire.....

just look at this

Agree but how sala Judicary bi tu un hi ki hai .... Islamabad and Sindh High court are providing relief to PPP

So do something about it. Threaten the existing ones. Try to popup new people who are not supporter of PPP or whatever. Just waiting for the judiciary to have a change of heart is not going to work

Ye hi tu samaj nahi arah bahi akrey tu karey kya iis baat ko sam joo. there is only 2 option one legal and constitutional other is unconstitutional, leagal and constitutional is the most difficult one & Karachiites are not in the mode to wait for the constitutional change

Karachiites have already waited for 14 years and things have only gone worst in those 14 years

Unconstitutional option kon lay .... ???

Obviously establishment with help of like minded politicians

Ab agar ghee nahi nikal raha to ungli terhi karni parhai gi

Ya ghee ka dabba hath main lai k bethai rahain???

Establishment is not in position for this ... aur public road per ane ko tiyar nahi hai.

Establishment pehlai tayyar ho jaye. Awam bhi aa jaye gi aur baqi sub bhi ho jaye ga

Pehlai establishment to soch lai k Karachi k liye kuch karna hai ya 18th amendment ko seenai sai laga k rakhna hai

Pakistan needs one more short and brutal martial law. That’s the only way out. Karachi is not the only problem. The whole of Pakistan needs sorting out.
Using brains and intelligence awarded by God almighty is missing from Pakistanis. I’m not pointing at you, I’m pointing at the nation and leaders.

Not every solution is military In nature. The one-track thinking that rod or gun will solve the issue faced by Pakistan is not the correct way of thinking.

Make a strategy. A long term plan. An economic plan. A modernisation plan. A population control plan. An infrastructure upgrade plan. Military is not needed in any of this, but the brains to create and implement plans favourable to Pakistan will always be missing.

From where I should begin, I don't even know.

There are definitely sinister ambitions behind it....No way this spike in crimes is random.

PPP is ultimate criminal here in fact justified it.

Actions need to be taken by someone else.

ask the water theory guy he might have an answer..

" When thieves come, crime happen... when more thieves more crime happens..."

There are many solutions.
1) Citizens raise a vigilante group to go after Criminals.
2) Citizen arm themselves and kill the criminals if attacked.
3) Federal government to ask Rangers to come and cleanup Karachi from the criminals.
4) Turn Karachi into Federal Territory.
5) Karachi to have it’s own Police and rapid reaction force. Build modern paperless police stations, police is provided modern gear including protection vest, body cam and Tasers.
6) 10,000 additional face recognition cameras installed in the city with fulling fuctional criminals database to track criminals. Multiple police monitoring hub in the city.

more important you need people with integrity some thing which is in short supply ...

If the biggest city of Pakistan is getting destroyed then it is responsibility of Imran Khan and the establishment to do anything and everything about it. You can't say since we have 18th amendment so we won't do anything

So what is the responsibility of CM of sind?.. what are we paying him for.

Using brains and intelligence awarded by God almighty is missing from Pakistanis. I’m not pointing at you, I’m pointing at the nation and leaders.

Not every solution is military In nature. The one-track thinking that rod or gun will solve the issue faced by Pakistan is not the correct way of thinking.

Make a strategy. A long term plan. An economic plan. A modernisation plan. A population control plan. An infrastructure upgrade plan. Military is not needed in any of this, but the brains to create and implement plans favourable to Pakistan will always be missing.

The problem is that the current system is fine tuned to maintain the status quo. None of those strategies and plans you mention can be implemented in the current system.

Didn't we think that getting IK/PTI in power will be the beginning of solving Pakistan's problems? But what happened? IK says that he can't do anything because of judges, because of 18th amendment, because of this and that. The system does not allow him to do anything other than what he is doing, which is not enough. He is just presiding over the status quo.

Meanwhile the country is sinking. Karachi is in chaos. Exports are stagnant. Rupee is falling. Crime is going up. etc. Something drastic needs to be done to reverse the slide.

The problem is that the current system is fine tuned to maintain the status quo. None of those strategies and plans you mention can be implemented in the current system.

Didn't we think that getting IK/PTI in power will be the beginning of solving Pakistan's problems? But what happened? IK says that he can't do anything because of judges, because of 18th amendment, because of this and that. The system does not allow him to do anything other than what he is doing, which is not enough. He is just presiding over the status quo.

Meanwhile the country is sinking. Karachi is in chaos. Exports are stagnant. Rupee is falling. Crime is going up. etc. Something drastic needs to be done to reverse the slide.
Everything I mentioned can be implemented. Enough excuses - can’t do this, can’t do that.

Pakistan was carved on earth through a military solution ? NO. Jinnah used his brains and used the British system. After Jinnah, everyone used rod and guns coz brains are missing.

Maybe get some brains from Jews. Ohh why did I say that now. Ooops

Regarding Karachi robberies.

Pakistan journalism and media:
Police is responsible.

PDF members:
Bajwa is responsible.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom