What's new

Unreal: Karachi records 11,000+ robberies in 50 days.

Bhai Jan, me and your frustration won't change anything.
If we embarked on the path of western democracy then any such comments do not add value. Most of the people in Sindh are voting for PPP and the rest for MQM/ANP/JI (Jiye Bhutto/Bhai Zindabad/Jiye Khaji Ground) and this pattern is for the last 30 Years.
Again, conduct a survey and one could find a negligible difference of opinion; those who want to enjoy the situation, let them enjoy.
No other one will care for second/third class citizens till they care for themselves.

I never really had faith in state institutions. They have been subjugating us since the inception of this country. Countless pogroms and genocide.

The problem is urdu speakers are still sleeping , docile and weak. It is either that or extreme violence with no long term plan or strategy.

ser issue is for few acres of dha land these greedy generals protects bastards like zardari for thaikas in sindh they partner with chors like zardari!

Bhai, believe me even you demolish the DHA all over Pakistan, it won't change anything.
The whole system needs to be overhauled, we blindly embarked on the path of western democracy, why not on the path which suits most for our culture/country/religion, where even the public could ask the accountability of any Ruler at time/Qazi/general. Where people get justice in their life, and not after their death; some are denied even after their death.

I never really had faith in state institutions. They have been subjugating us since the inception of this country. Countless pogroms and genocide.

The problem is urdu speakers are still sleeping , docile and weak. It is either that or extreme violence with no long term plan or strategy.

Truly said, fully agreed with the first part, because we are adapting the system left to slaves by the masters of colonialism and now we are colonies from the last 74 years to the new elite families who are in the outfit of Ex-Royals.
The Urdu speakers (I will not use this term but Pakistanis) are not sleeping they are the better educated in Pakistan but not responding to the real issues. They have to decide the righteous way forward to the issues of Pakistan, for the sake of the next generation.

there might be some people who are Eunuchs to accept Altaf a slave of Hindu Extremist as their leader but rest of Karachi is not, there will be no civil war but IF someone would try this then IA there will no MQM Altaf worker would be left to take the NAME of ALTAF again.
Yeah sure but for that just erased 1 crore people memory.

So altaf is hindi extemist and should be treated as per your will and what is nawaz and zardari? why not same treatment to them? reason they are leader of majority and rest are minorites so melt them as per your will and then say why people in pakistan dont think for Pakistan.

The Urdu speakers (I will not use this term but Pakistanis) are not sleeping they are the better educated in Pakistan but not responding to the real issues.
Thank you for the CNIC but then afghanis also have pakistani CNIC rest not same rights like sindhi or punjabi or kpk.

Everywhere in the world the police is controlled by the local government. But not in Pakistan. Here police is controlled by the Sindh government. The rangers are controlled by the federal government. All the policing is done by people from outside Karachi.

The police and rangers have zero sympathy with the people of Karachi and are busy looting the city. They are actually the biggest criminal organizations.

Karachi needs locals to take charge of policing. The city government should pass a law to create a police force. Then they should give a call for 100,000 armed volunteers to join the new paramilitary police force. They should be given uniforms and stationed in their own neighborhoods to protect them.

Expecting people from outside the city to protect you is not going to work. The people of Karachi need to take up the task themselves.

Bhai, believe me even you demolish the DHA all over Pakistan, it won't change anything.
The whole system needs to be overhauled, we blindly embarked on the path of western democracy, why not on the path which suits most for our culture/country/religion, where even the public could ask the accountability of any Ruler at time/Qazi/general. Where people get justice in their life, and not after their death; some are denied even after their death.
ser agree with you 100% that was the dream of Pakistan but corrupts destroyed our dream and now these parasites will make sure it ceases to exist! corrupt is a national security threat now and we need a purge starting from holy coy generails all the way down to awam!

Yeah sure but for that just erased 1 crore people memory.
Are you sure all 1 crore people support Altaf .... ???

So altaf is hindi extemist and should be treated as per your will and what is nawaz and zardari? why not same treatment to them?
I wish same treatment for both AZ & NS .....

Last edited:
More than 50K urdu speakers have died in various operations done by state.
All those 'claimed' 50K were killed by LEAs .... ??

Or most of the them were killed either by MQM Altaf or because of Altaf .... ???
It is about time urdu speakers think about themselves first and then Pakistan.
OK may I know than for what reason ALtaf was ally of Punjabi NS, and Sindhi PPP in their governments .... ???

May I simply know what MQM in all of her of political past has done to increase the business and economic activities of Karachi or Hyderabad city .... ???

Just quote me a single initiative .... or name of any Single Institution for this purpose .... ???

May I know what was the known source of incomes of MQM Leaders.... ???

Brother don't give me this new 'churan' about Urdu speaking first ....

I don't blame him to seek help from India.
Oh yes he did the right thing ... he must asked help to those who not just want lives of all of Muslims of subcontinent but also want to deprive them from their dignity as well.

Bhai all of the 'Altafi' (for those who don't know the this political term it mean a person 'who is Loyal only to Altaf', a very loyal & dedicated group of worker among MQM workers) may want to give their mothers, daughters & sisters to Modi and his bakths but no other honorable Urdu speaking person will accept this. (catching word here is 'honorable')

IF Altaf and his followers think now they can make a comeback again in this city then why they are still waiting ..... ??? they should do this ASAP .....

Haha...You live in LaLa land buddy.
Brother it's not me who is living in Lala land but those people who think India would be helpful for them, so these people are surely living in Lala Land.

Last edited:
Are you sure all 1 crore people support Altaf .... ???

I wish same treatment for both AZ & NS .....
Its more than this for sure.

Wishing is one thing and reality is another thing.

Its more than this for sure.
If this was the case Than Why Altaf is still not in Karachi .... ?? Why Karachi is still part of Pakistan ... Pakistan Murdabad ka nara tu wo laga chuka hai .... phir '1 crore' supporters ke hote howa abi tak kuch ker q nahi saka .... ???
Wishing is one thing and reality is another thing.
Well at least Altaf and NS bot are in London for medical treatment and both are banned to even to address their followers through the media of Pakistan

At least in this case they both are getting the equal treatment by the state.

If this was the case Than Why Altaf is still not in Karachi .... ?? Why Karachi is still part of Pakistan ... Pakistan Murdabad ka nara tu wo laga chuka hai .... phir '1 crore' supporters ke hote howa abi tak kuch ker q nahi saka .... ???

Well at least Altaf and NS bot are in London for medical treatment and both are banned to even to address their followers through the media of Pakistan

At least in this case they both are getting the equal treatment by the state.
and nawaz said mumbai attack was due army making pakistan army look terrorist around the world?this was used by india against pakistan in international court.
nawaz also said to india in india that pakistan army backstab india in regards to kargil thats is on video recorded.

nara se kia hota hai, army ke khelaf ne nawaz ne bhi nara lagaya tou kia punjab ki public army ke kehlaf hogaye?

nawaz is instructing from london to his party and its not hidden even anchors, media, court are sold to nawaz.

2nd nawaz pmln party is not banned like mqm party, their offices bulldozed. Did this happen to pmln NO.

nawaz will comeback and all cases will be withdrawn and media will present him like hero and punjab will vote for nawaz.

Same like nothing gonna hapen to zardari, people of sindh will vote for ppp

You will come to know this.

Treatmemt should be equal, punishment should be equal, law should be equal and justice should be equal for all simple is that.

Last edited:
and nawaz said mumbai attack was due army making pakistan army look terrorist around the world?this was used against pakistan in international court.
agreed but what is the point here ???
2nd nawaz pmln party is not banned like mqm party, their offices bulldozed. Did this happen to pmln NO.
So is the case with MQM which is also not banned only Altaf group is not allowed to participate ....

MQ have their offices you it very well Badahbad, same as PML-N have its office in Lahore, only sector offices are not allowed .... plz tell me which other party maintain sector offices in Karachi .... ???

& plz tell sector offices were notorious for what purpose .... ??? You know it
nawaz will comeback and all cases will be withdrawn and media will present him like hero and punjab will vote for nawaz.
He is still trying has he succeed till todate .... ???

secondly how a wrong inspiration from Nawaz should be an example for Urdu speaking community .... ???

Same like nothing gonna hapen to zardari, people of sindh will vote for ppp
after 18th amendment till the time PPP keep ruling Sindh nothing much can happen to Zardari and his cronies, you know this, I know this everyone know this ...

after 18th amendment till the time PPP keep ruling Sindh nothing much can happen to Zardari and his cronies, you know this, I know this everyone know this ...

Then you can't blame if people want Altaf back. I am no fan of Altaf. He has damaged Urdu speaking community a lot but if a stupid amendment is more important and powerful then lives of 30 million people then people have right to make anyone their leader including Altaf

Desperate times and desperate measures. That is the price this country would pay because of giving free hand to a party like Pee Pee Pee by our establishment

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom