What's new

Sexual assaults by US military in Japan unlikely to end in prison

You think you can fool anyone here with these threads? No. You have not. Not even the most hateful among you. Everyone know that these threads are NOT about having any kind of even the most pseudo-intellectual discussion about the US and our actions in the world. Witness the thread about American Al-Qaeda members in this sub-forum. The moment any kind of objective arguments showed, like the ones I presented, people like you scattered.

But no matter what, we few Americans on this forum know you need an escape and the news about US are the drugs for your escape. Smoke and inject as you see fit.

Exactly where have I scattered? Mind you I have a real life which does not revolve around dealing with goons like you...If you cant contribute leave no one invited you spcifically!

If you cant deal with your own media go attack them for publishing this stuff!

As far as I need an escape...I believe you need one from your delusion! 1st you say no one is perfect then you get all touchy when your imperfection is shown...and you have the nerve to try to judge?

@WebMaster and @Aeronaut please read what I wrote as compared to this reply...Either he is delusional and thinks he is in a war zone or is just not right in the head and incapable of a proper discussion! Some nazi is dictating that there should be no corner to discuss about Americans ....these threads are for these very people who feel they are above question answer!

Let the Umreekis worry about their country. Your highlighting all these news reports in such a biased fashion only serves to show that the real worries lie in Pakistan that you would rather ignore.
Whose ignoring it? We have plenty of members day in and day out posting about Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, China and middle east....It was America getting ignored...Mind you 1 sided biased person...I have posted about EU countries too its not my fault that @gambit and you are just sooo sensitive and incapable of discussing about america!
It is Pakistan that is facing a dire existential threat, not USA. People are only trying to divert attention from where it belongs so that you can continue to mislead your nation as it marches off a cliff.

Shame on those who attempt this and shame on those who do not put the record straight.

It is not about dire existential threat....And it is not our reports reporting about America...go tear down your own news agencies!

Shame on you for your wishful thinking...This just shows what Americans are fed...

Japanese Bicultural Marriage Workshop | Facebook
Japanese spouses gain an understanding of U.S. and origins of Japanese culture and the military lifestyle, while building a network of friends.

http://www.kadena.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123064680
8/15/2007 - KADENA AB, Japan -- The Nikah--a marriage contract--can be seen in the background on a computer monitor as an Islamic religious leader steps into view and begins a ceremony uniting an 18th Communication Squadron officer here in Okinawa with his bride in Pakistan.

Dating was never an issue for the couple that met 15 years earlier and kept in touch recently via e-mail, text messaging and phone calls.

"We live in awesome times and should take advantage of technology," said 2nd Lieutenant Asim Khan, Kadena Network Control Center crew commander, of his Internet wedding Aug. 4.

The decision to get married over the Internet was made by Asim's mother, said Sadaf, new wife of Lieutenant Khan. The couple met at an American school in Lahore, Pakistan in 1992. Fifteen years later they picked up where they left off after being reintroduced by their families through e-mail.
How nice...The 'evil' Amreeka made possible a Muslim USAF lieutenant to marry his Pakistani bride -- from Japan to Pakistan.

Japanese Bicultural Marriage Workshop | Facebook

http://www.kadena.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123064680

How nice...The 'evil' Amreeka made possible a Muslim USAF lieutenant to marry his Pakistani bride -- from Japan to Pakistan.
What does that have to do with the topic at hand?

If you cant discuss like a matured human being leave! @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Manticore

Why do we have an American section when no one is allowed to discuss about America? because it is not the focus according to @gambit and @VCheng here!

So problems in America cant be world focus but America can go and discuss problems of other countries? Seriously even online they want to act dictators?

What does that have to do with the topic at hand?
Am just providing contrasts. Like you said, since the media rarely print good news, it is good for the readers to see a balance.

So how many overseas/interracial marriages are there in the US military? Care to guess about the 'evil' Amreeka?

Am just providing contrasts. Like you said, since the media rarely print good news, it is good for the readers to see a balance.

So how many overseas/interracial marriages are there in the US military? Care to guess about the 'evil' Amreeka?
Is that how you view the country you live in? Or do you just have a narrow mind and managed to survive with it!

I opened a thread based on a news report...You have a problem with that take it with the reporter!

And @gambit I seriously do not see the "contrast" between sexual assaults and foreign marriages!

Is that how you view the country you live in? Or do you just have a narrow mind and managed to survive with it!

I opened a thread based on a news report...You have a problem with that take it with the reporter!

And @gambit I seriously do not see the "contrast" between sexual assaults and foreign marriages!
Damn...And people say Americans are stupid...

When you marry or adopt overseas | Army Times | armytimes.com

I wonder if the Pakistani military have any institutional support for its military members who wishes to marry a foreigner or adopting a foreign child. What is the 'evil' Amreekans up to?

Getting Married | Embassy of the United States Seoul Korea

Now the Koreans are getting in bed with the Americans...Pun intended...:lol:

Reported for personal attacks...

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @nuclearpak @zakii are professionals allowed to be judgmental esp when they are incapable of discussing and writing their opinion just because they carry a title?
How did I attacked you 'personally'? You posted bad news about US. I posted good news about US. If you cannot find equal amount of bad news, that is your fault and incompetence.

How did I attacked you 'personally'? You posted bad news about US. I posted good news about US. If you cannot find equal amount of bad news, that is your fault and incompetence.

I am sorry for what you are experiencing and are mentally incapable of seeing anything above what you want to..but I will let the mods deal with you! :tup:

I am sorry for what you are experiencing and are mentally incapable of seeing anything above what you want to..but I will let the mods deal with you! :tup:
In the movie Red Tails, there is a sub-story, a romance, on how a black pilot, Joe Little, fell in love with an Italian girl, Sofia. So the history of US military and overseas marriages are long and colorful. Can you explain why is this despite all the horrors you posted?

You think you can fool anyone here with these threads? No. You have not. Not even the most hateful among you. Everyone know that these threads are NOT about having any kind of even the most pseudo-intellectual discussion about the US and our actions in the world. Witness the thread about American Al-Qaeda members in this sub-forum. The moment any kind of objective arguments showed, like the ones I presented, people like you scattered.

But no matter what, we few Americans on this forum know you need an escape and the news about US are the drugs for your escape. Smoke and inject as you see fit.

The great pity is that there are none as blind as those who do not wish to see, despite being shown the way. If there is one country that Pakistan needs on its side, it is USA and bigots like these only damage this relationship unnecessarily.

In the movie Red Tails, there is a sub-story, a romance, on how a black pilot, Joe Little, fell in love with an Italian girl, Sofia. So the history of US military and overseas marriages are long and colorful. Can you explain why is this despite all the horrors you posted?
Here ask the Associated Press in Tokyo who got the story on theguardian.com go murder the author for bad mouthing America...and become captain America for all I care!

Overseas marriages have nothing to do with sexual assaults! I am not sure how you see any relationship in between the 2!

Do you mean to say they marry overseas so dont need to sexually assault their coworkers? Did you even try to read the article? The article is asking for justice for the women and if your male Chauvinism wants to give it a blind eye go ahead ransack the thread with "positive" vibes of foreign marriages and send the article to the poor women who were sexually assaulted and not given justice! Talk about shamelessness!

The great pity is that there are none as blind as those who do not wish to see, despite being shown the way. If there is one country that Pakistan needs on its side, it is USA and bigots like these only damage this relationship unnecessarily.
You mean the Japanese who got this in the press? How is that related to Pakistan?

Here ask the Associated Press in Tokyo who got the story on theguardian.com go murder the author for bad mouthing America...and become captain America for all I care!

Overseas marriages have nothing to do with sexual assaults! I am not sure how you see any relationship in between the 2!

Do you mean to say they marry overseas so dont need to sexually assault their coworkers?
Did you even try to read the article? The article is asking for justice for the women and if your male Chauvinism wants to give it a blind eye go ahead ransack the thread with "positive" vibes of foreign marriages and send the article to the poor women who were sexually assaulted and not given justice! Talk about shamelessness!
This speaks volumes about your intelligence about this issue.

I read the article, but that is not your mission here in this sub-forum, is it? Your mission is to portray US in as terrible light as possible, but reality does not agree with you. The overseas marriages info are there to counter the hysterical nonsense you tries, in vain, to produce. It is there to give proper perspective. You cannot deny it and that is why you are throwing a hissy fit that a couple of Americans DARED to challenge you.

Face it, buddy, no matter how much bad news you post about US, we are the better country and people than you.

I hope so too.

Like I said before, USA applies the law to all of its citizens, without favor to uniforms or not. People mistake open information for something else needlessly.

And what exactly is open information? I think the debate is on the miscarriage of justice when dealing with such cases. There is a brilliant documentary, "The Invisible War" that shines a light on such frequent miscarriages when it comes to the US armed forces and institutionalized rape within its ranks:

Last edited:
Look at it this way...If Pakistan was a global power with international interests that require military garrisons on foreign lands WITH HOST COUNTRIES' CONSENT, Pakistani troops would inevitably commit the same degrees of moral offenses, from greeting someone the wrong way to minor crimes to major crimes. You are no different than US in spite of what your religion says. Your military would be just like US -- reflective of the society they came from. So what this means is that instead of focusing on US and what moral offenses US troops done overseas, may be you should look at your own military and examine what it does on home soil.

Another thing -- The number of US military personnel having long and happy marriages with local gals far far far outnumber the horrific crimes committed by a few of US. I personally know of a couple dozens of such marriages, from Asia to Europe, during my 10 yrs in the USAF. None of us have any joy when news like these hit the printers. But it does begs the question of: If one crime is enough for some people to cast all of us in the same light, then why not ten long and happy marriages tip the scale in the opposite direction?

Beautiful Military Interracial Marriages | Facebook

We are not perfect, but just as we are far from perfection, your society is equally behind US. The funny and sad part is -- YOU know it.
I dont mean to cast a stereotype on the entire US military and I know that there are bound to be bad guys in any army be it American, Pakistani or otherwise, what I cant condone is the way it is being ignored by the higher ups, strict disciplinary action needs to be taken when offences like these are proven and it is only after such action is undertaken will any military be rid of such shenanigans

Back
Top Bottom