What's new

Unreal: Karachi records 11,000+ robberies in 50 days.

Only solution. Get guns. Pew pew when the robbers have their backs to you.
yes yesterday night 2 beaten and handover to police and 1 escape in my area. whole area beating those 2 guys.

Sab kuch khud hi karna hie karachi walo nie kachra, pani, sewerage, safety, street light bacha kia?

yahi hota raheyga because hum per wo govt mosallat hie jis ko vote tak nahi diya jata.

pori dunya mei i think aesa karachi mei hi hota hoga.

yes yesterday night 2 beaten and handover to police and 1 escape in my area. whole area beating those 2 guys.

Sab kuch khud hi karna hie karachi walo nie kachra, pani, sewerage, safety, street light bacha kia?

yahi hota raheyga because hum per wo govt mosallat hie jis ko vote tak nahi diya jata.

pori dunya mei i think aesa karachi mei hi hota hoga.

Agar Khi walon ne hi sab kuch karna hai tou phir hojae civil war and make Jinnahpur a reality.

**** Sindh and **** sindhis...

The city also has destroyed many small shops and street business in last 6 months , I wonder how many people have lost the battle against poverty and fallen into hands of organized crime

The illegal shops (with no permits) were demolished without a known sound plan to provide alternative income for those head of house holds

11,0000 Crimes is a very high figure , but I wonder how many people who use to earn , 30,000 Rupees to 60,0000 Rupees per month from Shops which are demolished , coping with 0 rupee per month

The demolished shops were at least valued at 15 Lakh to 60+ Lakh value , so many families have gone from decent income to zero income and after few months your bank balance dwindle pretty fast.

The city officials continue to demolish , shops and they are also actively confiscating , food selling stalls , while they are clearing encroachment they are also creating a mess , as many people are suddenly finding themselves with no alternative income

Main Rising problem

1- Large number of shops and commerce centers destroyed , thousands of households have went from Middle class to poor class level over night

2- Even Street food stalls are confiscated so even those on edge of poverty are now pushed down further

3- The demolished shops owners have not been offered compensation by Sindh Government

4 - No real study conducted how Mass Transit adoption impacts , army of taxi drivers and rickshaw drivers , the Province does makes $$$ from Mass transit and it is success but study is needed to adjust income for other impacted professions

• Ideal workaround should have been
    • Develop a plan to move the impacted shop keepers to alternative commerce zones if 5,000-7,000 shops were demolished , was an alternative Market was created where these people could have moved their businesses under a sponsorship from Sindh Government ?

The rising crime is yet another example how Sindh Province is mismanaged badly , the courts enforced rules and laws , without considering the social impact , and the Sindh Government has no plans to solve Humanitarian problems

Note: Demolition of Shops and confiscation of Food Carts , is legal from License and permit basis but it still a very impactful decision on lively hood of 5,000-10,000 households - the City has not done a Study to examine how the families impacted are dealing with change in income

Last edited:
The city also has destroyed many small shops and street business in last 6 months , I wonder how many people have lost the battle against poverty and fallen into hands of organized crime

The illegal shops (with no permits) were demolished without a known sound plan to provide alternative income for those head of house holds

By non other than Fellow Karachite Justice Gulzar.....That dude destroyed livelihood of so many poor people but would never touch illegally occupied lands by DHA , Bahria and PPP thugs.. Justice Ka danda sirf garibon par...

That's what you need to do pretty much pressurize a change in the system.
It's a 2-way street. Karachiites can pressure the system all day long, but the ones in charge of the system need to show awareness and grow a spine. Pakistan isn't going to benefit if federal governments 'fail' at gutting the 18th Amendment.

Pakistan isn't going to benefit when its most powerful institutions fail to treat all traitors equally, including the ones in mainstream parties. I was born in Rawalpindi, but I can tell you that the runarounds we've given Karachiites about their problems (e.g., 'why don't you do more' and other unhelpful 'advice') isn't going to help them or Pakistan.

We have to face the monster head-on. PPP helped fuel the loss of East Pakistan. PPP sank our economy by torpedoing our private sector via nationalization. PPP staffed its minions across our SOEs, bureaucracy, etc, thereby institutionalizing negligence, corruption, etc. PPP is on the verge of hurting Pakistan beyond what it has done to date via its treatment of Karachi and Interior Sindh. As a Pakistani, nothing hurts me more seeing us give Karachi, our most critical economic asset at this time, runarounds because of issues literally out of its control.

If we look at the history of our country, I'd say, with confidence, the PPP is a far graver threat to us than the TTP. The TTP emerges from instability on our Western front. We know how to contain it, and, even when its mayhem is at peak level, it doesn't hurt our critical organs. On the other hand, the PPP literally helped break our country, structurally crippled our economy, and is now ruining what was once the 'City of Lights.'

Last edited:

From where I should begin, I don't even know.

There are definitely sinister ambitions behind it....No way this spike in crimes is random.

PPP is ultimate criminal here in fact justified it.

Actions need to be taken by someone else.

By Allah my Pakistani bros. You gotta do something. You need some kinda revolution.

We had a similar, but not as bad, situation in the early 2000s in BD. The solution was Rapid Action Batallion who were ordered to shoot robbers on the spot. It did wonders.

There seems to be a correlation between the Rangers entering Karachi and the crime spree. To some of the Rangers Karachi is like a trip to Paris where they can gorge themselves with free goodies. A posting to Karachi is like hitting the lottery. But they aren't the only bad apples , then we have political party goondas working for political agendas and then the local disenfranchised youth who feel the system isn't fair and everything goes, including robbing to supplement their pockets.

I previously posted, when civil administration is unable to deliver and for maintaining law and order in a crime-infested society one always looks towards Rangers/PA, then corruption among their rank and file is expected, perfection is not part of this world.
Civil administration duty is to breed the criminals and then always we have to turn our heads towards the Rangers/PA; at the end, we cursed the Rangers/PA and five the clean chit to political governments of the province. Keep on this never-ending cycle, we are good going.

Sounds like Kingston Jamaica of the past when it was named murder capital of the world
Corruption galore
Killings
Robberies
Gangs where out of control and the island was terrified

What cleaned up Kingston was

Jamaican justice, Dirty Harry style​

Senior Superintendent Reneto Adams has his own cure for Jamaica's crime epidemic. When a group of youths suspected of killing a police officer were tracked to a small house in Braeton, just outside Kingston, he and his men went in through the front door.
A few minutes later all the suspects in the house were dead, as well as a friend of the suspects used by the police as a decoy, a passer-by, and a neighbour who had come to see what was going on: seven young men in all, most of them teenagers.
Six of the seven had been shot in the head, four from behind. Before they were killed a journalist living nearby heard the boys pleading for mercy.

The Braeton killings took place in mid-March but the case has only just reached the coroner's court. Meanwhile, Supt Adams is still at his post, and last week was at the centre of a new storm raised by the police killing of 21 more civilians, many of them innocent bystanders, during a shoot-out with gangs in West Kingston.
To many Jamaicans, however, Reneto Decordova Adams is a hero. The island is crippled by gang violence, and its people are tired of being afraid in their own homes in a country which is fast becoming more famous for its murder rate than its reggae music and beach resorts. They are looking for radical solutions.
Supt Adams is Kingston's 'Dirty Harry', a dark angel of street justice and retribution. He is part of the reason the Jamaican police are the deadliest in the world, according to Amnesty International, killing more civilians a head than any other force.

An independent postmortem sponsored by Amnesty International found 38 bullet holes in the seven corpses, including 15 head wounds. There were no bullet marks in nearby walls or trees to support the police claim that there had been heavy fire from the house.
It was Supt Adams, too, who led the CMU into West Kingston before dawn on Saturday July 7, on the weapons search that started the latest bloodletting.
He said he came under fire from local gangs and his men were forced to shoot back. Witnesses agree that shots were fired from the warren of alleys in Tivoli Gardens, a slum loyal to the opposition Labour Party, but they said the CMU response was to open fire indiscriminately. The squad commandeered a disused building in Coronation Market, from where they poured fire into the streets.

serious question how can we the people protest against this Wardi Wadera Alliance that destroying Sindh/Pakistan?

It's a 2-way street. Karachiites can pressure the system all day long, but the ones in charge of the system need to show awareness and grow a spine. Pakistan isn't going to benefit if federal governments 'fail' at gutting the 18th Amendment.

Look at how the truckers brought Ottawa to a standstill. A coordinated effort against PPP in the grassroots would surely bring the winds of change.

0.jpg

This is what happens when you elect leaders who care about Taliban grocery lists than their own people...

This is what happens when you elect leaders who care about Taliban grocery lists than their own people...

Imran Khan ko chahiye next elections main vote bhi Taliban sai hi lai. Kiyun k ab Karachi walai to nahi dain gai

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom